Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Quote:
Although Augustine had no contact with Jewish people, his own reputation for violent anti-Judaism, both in practice and on the theological level, is obvious, especially in his “Tract Against the Jews.” (Encyclopedia Judaica, Vol. 5). -- source

Why do the Jews have to create their own encyclopedia?

Obviously, it allows them to write history they way they want it written, so that it benefits Jews and the Jewish religion.

Why do Jews build Holocaust museums and sponsor traveling Holocaust sideshows?

Same reason.

Why do Jews sponsor laws to make Holocaust education mandatory in non-Jewish countries?

Same reason.

Why do Jews control all of the mainstream media?

Same reason.

Do you notice a pattern?

Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
By legalizing torture in "exceptional circumstances," Israel's highest national jurisprudence contradicts the UN Convention against Torture, which Israel also ratified in 1991, and the absoluteness of the prohibition of torture contained therein. Alan Dershowitz's campaign against the absolute status of the ban on torture is closely related to this legal opinion; As the Frankfurter (newspaper) Allgemeine Zeitung noted on June 18, 2004, his only concern is to align international law with Israeli practice and thus make it retroactively acceptable. -- source

This is what the Jews do — they work relentlessly to change the law to make their criminal activities legal! Alan Dershowitz is a particularly vile Jewish sociopath and lawyer ( 1 2 3 4 ) who operates entirely along the interests of the Jewish sociopath leaders who employ him.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Palestinians on Tuesday discovered 409 bodies and counting in mass graves from Israel's massacre at Al-Shifa Hospital, with many of the bodies having been crushed by tanks, bulldozed and "buried like trash." -- source

Who will stop these murdering monsters? No one, because these murdering monsters have far too much power and control. They control the mainstream media, they control Hollywood, they control the money, they control the central banks of nearly every nation on the planet, they control the governments of every major nation, and they control humanity via their false-flag attacks (9/11, October 7 Hamas attack) and other psy-ops (COVID-19 pandemic, mRNA "vaccines", Ukraine war, Gaza massacre, etc.). They are the Godzilla in the room.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:54 am
Site Admin

I'm a gardener. I discriminate against weeds growing in my garden. I pull them up. If the weeds could talk, they would probably try to convince me that discrimination is wrong, that they have just as much right to grow in my garden as any other plant.

Oh, really?

I'm a gardener. I create the garden. I decide what I want to grow there. The weeds can babble all they want. I'm pulling them out of my garden, regardless of what they say.

The people of any nation are also gardeners. The nation is their garden. They decide what kind people they want in their nation. They must discriminate against undesirables, whether they be criminals, illegal immigrants, con-artists, terrorists, saboteurs, sociopaths, LGBQT promoters, or parasitic Jews. The Jews try to convince us that discrimination is wrong, that they have just as much right to live in our nation as anyone else.

Oh, really?

I don't want parasitic Jews in my nation. Or criminals, or illegal immigrants, or con-artists, or saboteurs, or sociopaths, or LGBQT promoters. I've noticed that Jews tend to be criminals, immigrants, con-artists, terrorists, saboteurs, sociopaths, LGBQT promoters, and ethnocentric scam artists. I've noticed that the people controlling the world, and working to remold it into their garden where we are the weeds that must be removed, belong to the Jewish tribe. All Jews like that are not welcome in my nation, as far as I'm concerned. I am going to discriminate against them, and you should too. They are the weeds that must be removed if we, the vast majority, are to avoid being classified by the Jews as weeds that must be removed. You need only look at how the Jews are massacring the Palestinians in Gaza right now to see what their plans are for me and you. To Jews, all non-Jews are weeds that must be removed, unless we are needed as servants or slaves.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 pm
Site Admin

Wow! The Jews are surely trying to censor this little parody song even as I write this! There's too much truth in it, especially when you see all the various "pricks at the wall"!

Nice work once again, DC Dave!

Why Do We Bow Down To Israel
(duration 3:48)

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65