Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Human origins 
Site Admin

Post Human origins
Now I know why humans are so dumb. We were designed that way. That makes so much more sense than the God delusion. If we were made in God's image, would we be such stupid clucks? Hell, no! Would we choose sociopaths to lead us? Get out'a here!!

I never heard of Lloyd Pye, but after listening to his 1999 lecture last night, I'm all ears. How did I miss this part of my education for so long? He has a valid explanation for Bigfoot, the asteroid belt, plate tectonics, idiot savants, comets, the planet Pluto, and stupid humans.

All that from human origins?

Yep.

"Buckle your seat-belt, Dorthy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye." -- Cypher

Update (Nov 12, 2013): The video above has been suppressed. Here's another copy. Watch it while you can, before it too disappears.

Lloyd Pye -- Everything You Know Is Wrong

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:23 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Human origins
How does that make you feel when you hear we are genetically designed to be inferior copies of another extraterrestrial human-like race?

Inferior! Custom-designed to be obedient slaves. No wonder organized sociopaths can make us perform like trained seals.

Religion has us believing we are made in God's image. That puts us close to God and makes us special. That feels good.

Evolution has us believing that we are the end-product of billions of years of natural evolution where only the fittest and best adapted survive. That feels good, too.

Lloyd Pye and Zecharia Sitchin would have us believe that we are a slave race made to be inferior for the sole purpose of serving our betters. Ouch!! That smarts! How depressing!

The lies are always designed to play upon our emotions, often to make us feel good about ourselves. That's a common con-artist strategy. The truth, on the other hand, often makes us feel bad or upsets our comfort.

So, I wonder who is telling the truth here...

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm

We are gods children so no matter how we are made we can break free.

Propaganda effects the emotions as well as the intellect.

Religion warns you of Lucifer.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Religion warns you of Lucifer.

In the final analysis, it doesn't matter what your religion is, or what your beliefs are. What matters is how you behave. That includes how you treat other people, as well as how you treat other life.

If Pye is right, then the Annunaki behaved badly in creating a slave race to serve their selfish desires. In that sense, sociopaths could be rightly considered the children of the gods, or perhaps more accurately the spawn of Satan.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 am

Good vs Evil...

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 am
Site Admin

Humanity, remember who you are.

And if you can't remember, find out. It should be clear that what we have been taught is not the truth. There is more and more indication that we know almost nothing about our origins, because we know almost nothing about our history.

Quote:
I could go on and on, but if you explore even the brief introduction I have provided here to humanity's "true" history, as opposed to the nonsense you had crammed into your head in school and at university, you will quickly realize that you have been massively, systematically lied to. -- source

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Ahhhhh a subject near and dear to my heart. Human Origins. It's a huge topic. Man, where can (did) we start? Myths, Megaliths, DNA, Sub-sea archeology? Where?

I read Lloyd Pye's book when it first came out. I thought it made a lot of sense and I wished he'd traveled that path rather than get tangled up with his "Star Child" project. He also aspired to be a novelist and wrote some pretty good fiction. Bon Voyage, Lloyd. (Lloyd died a few days ago.)

Zecharia Sitchin is a whole 'nother subject I'd like to hash out, as there is some credible doubt about the accuracy of his translations of the old Sumerian clay tablets.

I do credit Lloyd Pye for his ideas on alien intervention in the human genome. Augmented Apes, as one someone else once put it.

This would be a great discussion. Of course, as an augmented ape I also like to fling poo and wrestle in the mud. So that would be fine, too.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:58 pm

If intra/extra terrestrials are tinkering with us like GMO's. Is the tinkering organized? I suspect yes and I use sociopathy centralizing our planet as evidence. This further speculates if "it" is organized, the organization translates into our Govt. Shadow govt?

And if its organized is their an equal opposing force? And how would that manifest?

I suspect its much in the same way as one person fighting the Govt. The individual must awaken.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Intellectuals think they are intellectuals without ever even thinking on UFO's. It's a great example of denial. His conclusion to me was since it is unknown, he does not have to think on it. So he is outsourcing his own epistemology, thinking his origin is an equation away. When it's a lifetime away. Thats the big misinterpretation, but it would not be, if leaders really led.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Intellectuals think they are intellectuals without ever even thinking on UFO's. It's a great example of denial. His conclusion to me was since it is unknown, he does not have to think on it. So he is outsourcing his own epistemology, thinking his origin is an equation away. When it's a lifetime away. Thats the big misinterpretation, but it would not be, if leaders really led.

You completely lost me, Mags. What are you talking about here? Who is "he"?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next