Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
What about Zionism? 

Post Re: What about Zionism?
magamud wrote:
Zook its interesting that you can't track the pathology with claiming a certain race is sociopathic.

That's a blatant lie. No where in my arguments had I ever intimated that a certain race is sociopathic. Indeed, I had explicitly stated that all races have their own capstone of sociopathy. You are being further exposed for the games you play. My position is the same as Benjamin Freedman's position. Is he a racist, too? Do tell ... what race exactly have I offended (by calling them sociopathic)? Surely you must have one in mind in order to make that charge of racism against me. Tick tock tick tock ... your integrity is once again on the clock.
:jest:

Quote:
That is why I put Hitlers take on blaming the Jews, to show you the consequence of such actions. Adolf screams fifth column all the time by the way and its not about me using emotional triggers to manipulate my argument you Goat! Any lights going on? Probably not, so let me baby step you.

So everyone that screams fifth column is an Adolf Hitler? No one is allowed to point out fifth columns when they are observed? Interesting box of logic you have there.

Quote:
Our species entire history is about blaming certain races, cultures and religious systems for evil. How many were killed for this endeavor? Anything get accomplished? Population control? Revenge? hate?

Shifting to generality in the presence of specific detail is an attack on the truth. The specific detail is a Talmudist-controlled faustian empire of banksters pushing for FSD in the immediacies of time and space. The Mongolians aren't leading this empire. Nor the French. Nor Chilly Willy from an igloo in the great white expanse.

Again, show some courage and stop endorsing the attacks against the truth.

Quote:
So now we have the psychological component in trying to understand evil through inquiry, which transcends race, culture, religion and Murder and you not only are trying to whitewash it, redirect it, you are actually saying its useless and we should continue old behaviors, while blaming me for not truth seeking. Amazing stuff, this black hole is incredible....
Thanks for being here Zook...

Another blatant lie. I have never instructed to ignore general sociopathy. I have always stated that it is an entirely different argument and priority ... from the argument and priority of secretive, organized, fiat-financed specific sociopathy.

Keep yammering. The good folks know the difference between a committed deceiver like yourself ... and someone like me who makes the warranted (intermediate) conclusions without worrying about political correctness or offending the perpetrators of the global corruptions.

Tick tock ... tick tock ...

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Tick tock tick tock ... your integrity is once again on the clock.

You're sick, Zook. It's not about anyone's perceived integrity. It's about the truth.

UncleZook wrote:
So everyone that screams fifth column is an Adolf Hitler?

No, just the sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
Shifting to generality in the presence of specific detail is an attack on the truth.

Not when the generality explains the origin of the specific details, you moron.

UncleZook wrote:
The Mongolians aren't leading this empire. Nor the French.

But they have in the past ("they" meaning the sociopaths leading those groups). That's why the generality is so important. It explains why we have these rotating groups pursuing empires and tyranny.

UncleZook wrote:
The good folks know the difference between a committed deceiver like yourself ... and someone like me who makes the warranted (intermediate) conclusions without worrying about political correctness or offending the perpetrators of the global corruptions.

Always trying to erect a statue to yourself while degrading others. You are such a sociopath.

Fri May 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Always trying to erect a statue to yourself while degrading others. You are such a sociopath.

From the very same post!

You're sick, Zook.

you moron.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe you should re-evaluate that comment a tad Chicodoodoo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 02, 2014 5:33 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe you should re-evaluate that comment a tad Chicodoodoo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be silly, Andy. I'm precise with my words. You think I can't tell the difference between an ad hominem and an accurate description?

There is a difference, you know.

Fri May 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Andy is jewel. Fantastic contrasts your pulling out chic...

Sat May 03, 2014 6:29 am

Don't be silly, Andy. I'm precise with my words. You think I can't tell the difference between an ad hominem and an accurate description?

There is a difference, you know.

:lol: Really, but we weren't discussing ad hominem this time, I was simply pointing out the degrading content of your post in relation to the accusation you made towards Uncleshill, unless you think calling someone a "MORON" or "SICK" isn't degrading? :lol:

Of late Chicodoodoo, your ability for precision and accurate description seems severely impaired, in fact I feel you would be challenged to simply send a self addressed envelope to yourself at present!

Here's where your ad hominem is being discussed: Link...

magamud wrote:
Andy is jewel. Fantastic contrasts your pulling out chic...

:lol: You really are becoming quite the lapdog mags! :lol:

Sat May 03, 2014 11:59 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Of late Chicodoodoo, your ability for precision and accurate description seems severely impaired, in fact I feel you would be challenged to simply send a self addressed envelope to yourself at present!

That's a great example of a real ad hominem, Andy. It is not an accurate observation by any stretch of the imagination, and it's sole purpose is to attack the person you are targeting to discredit and denigrate. Now do you see the difference?

Sat May 03, 2014 4:55 pm

That's a great example of a real ad hominem, Andy. It is not an accurate observation by any stretch of the imagination, and it's sole purpose is to attack the person you are targeting to discredit and denigrate. Now do you see the difference?

Can you read?

Sun May 04, 2014 12:14 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Can you read?

Can you think?

Sun May 04, 2014 5:28 am
Site Admin

The history of Zionism (and Israel) seems to be one of massive deception and manipulation. Isn't that the way of sociopaths? Isn't the motto of the Israeli intelligence service, the Mossad, "War by way of deception"?

Alison Weir - The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2