Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Wow, this is a fascinating history of the development of the movie industry that is definitely not taught in history books. Why not? Because the history books are controlled by Jewish publishing houses, just like Hollywood is controlled by Jews. They don't want the goyim to find out the truth about their near-total control.

Quote:
By the late 1920s most of the move theaters in America were Jewish controlled as was the means of distributing movies. With Jewish control of the movie industry from A to Z, it was almost impossible for a non-Jew to get a break. One of those who fought the system was Walt Disney. -- source

Marlon Brando has talked about Jewish control of Hollywood, as has Mel Gibson and Gary Oldman.

And Indian Bollywood producers, too:

Unless you are Jewish, you are nobody in Hollywood
(duration 4:00)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:37 am
Site Admin

Israel leads the way into forced "vaccinations" and medical tyranny. Israel leads the way into discrimination and persecution against all people, Jews included, who refuse to comply.

Why am I not surprised?

Didn't I say Judaism is the most sociopathic religion on the planet? Didn't I say Jews are the most sociopathic group among humans? Didn't I say Jewish leaders are the cream of the crop when it comes to classic sociopaths? Didn't I say nearly all human evil originates from sociopaths?

Watch the video. Tyranny is coming, and Israel is making it happen.

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It is astonishing that the government of Israel entrusted the health of the people to Pfizer; by entering into a secret contract that enrolled the Israeli population to become research subjects, without their knowledge or consent.

Under the contract, Real World Epidemiological Evidence Collaboration Agreement, the government signed a commitment to vaccinate the entire seven million adult population and to provide weekly data on its citizens during a 24-month surveillance follow-up study.

The government disregarded potentially serious medical risks from the experimental vaccine and risks to privacy. -- source

The sociopath leaders of Israel didn't hesitate to sell out the non-sociopath Jews of Israel. Being Jewish will not protect anyone from the evil of the sociopaths, even when those sociopaths are Jewish. Sociopaths will betray anyone in their pursuit of power and control. Count on it.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:56 am
Site Admin

Jews play THE major role in destroying free speech. It's really the Jewish sociopaths that are pushing this agenda, but they direct the entire group of Jewish Followers to support the agenda. Why? Because the truth would expose the sociopaths' massive deceptions and manipulations designed to bring humanity under their control.

Vincent Reynouard is one of their targets. Why? Because he is not afraid to point out that the Jews are behind the destruction of free speech and liberty of expression. All the laws in many so-called democratic countries criminalizing Holocaust denial are an example of this insidious repression.

Vincent Reynouard's work in investigating the 1944 massacre at Oradour-sur-Glane (France) was a turning point in my life. The official story is a massive lie, and Vincent was able to show precisely why we have been fooled for over 75 years. He gave us access to the truth, and for that he has been hounded and persecuted ever since by the Jewish cabal. But despite the personal cost he has suffered, including prison time, his focus has remained on exposing the truth. There is not a more noble purpose on this planet during this time of unprecedented deception, and I would have to place him as the man I most admire in this world. If there could ever be a saint of truth, Vincent Reynouard would be the top contender, in my opinion. Meanwhile, the indignant Jewish defenders of the Lie are working hard to silence poor Vincent Reynouard, to cut out his tongue, to vilify his name, and demonize his intent. They are evil. They are simply evil.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:52 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
However, these Jews were not governed by moral standards. In the book Walt Disney Hollywood's Evil Prince, Marc Eliot says: "Unlike their early East Coast counterparts, the heads of Hollywood's studios were less interested in artistic experimentation than profit. They put on the screen what sold the most. The public was willing to pay to see films with sex and violence, and Hollywood was more than happy to make them. -- source

The history of Hollywood is a history of Jewish power and control. It is a history of immoral, unethical, and greedy Jewish sociopaths. It is a history of discrimination against non-Jews who opposed the Jewish cabal controlling Hollywood. It is the history of brainwashing the public with falsehoods and propaganda. It is the history of deception and manipulation of the public for Jewish benefit at the expense of all non-Jews.

It is, in short, a vile story of very evil intent.

I would recommend that all non-Jews educate themselves about this sordid history that has been well hidden from the general public. The above article is a wellspring of information that is never taught in school or in the media. Ask yourself why that is. Is it because it is not true, or is it because it is true?

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:10 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A former British lawmaker says pro-Israel lobbyists are interfering in Britain's public life and negatively influencing the country's foreign policy in the Middle East.

The Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI) has been responsible for pushing the UK to adopt disproportionately anti-Palestinian and pro-Israel policies, former Conservative MP and government minister until 2019 Alan Duncan says. -- source

Jews always weasel their way into controlling other people. Hitler saw it had happened to Germany before and especially after WW1, and he decided, along with the entire German nation, to put a stop to it! He was right to do so, because that infection of Jewish parasites had crippled one of the most cultured and civilized nations in Europe. Hitler reversed that, and for a short time, the Jews lost control of Germany. Alas, through great deception and relentless manipulation, the Jews crushed Germany once again with even greater cruelty.

Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:16 am
Site Admin

After five years of attacks from Jewish groups like the ADL, I’ve become used to the lies, hate, and persecution, but I have never once caved to their pressure and demands of censorship nor have I lashed out in hatred.

Most people cave, because the Jews are relentless, and relentlessness is a characteristic of sociopaths. So is lashing out in hatred, lying, hating, persecuting, and censoring. The Jews do all of these things! They always accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance! That too is a tell-tale characteristic of sociopaths. Does that mean Jews are a sociopathic group?

You be the judge, just as I have.

Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
What is most striking about the video in question is that Dongsheng makes it clear that the Chinese are fully aware that for almost 50 years, Jews have been subversively using their control over America to try and ingratiate themselves with China’s political elites. -- source

Well, let's act surprised, as if we didn't know Jews control the USA! And let's act surprised as if we didn't know Jews are parasites looking to ride the coattails of the upcoming economic powerhouse of the planet Earth, which is China! And how surprising is it that Jews act subversively!

The only good news is that the Chinese are fully aware of what the Jews are up to. Let's hope that is really true, so that the Chinese don't have to fall victim to the Jewish con-artists, like the stupid Americans did!

I hope this also means the Chinese haven't fallen for the Holocaust Lie, because if they have, they definitely are not fully aware. The same goes for the 9/11 Lie, because the Jews were behind that one too. Why do you think all the perpetrators / patsies blamed for 9/11 were Muslim? Because the Jewish sociopaths do the dirty work secretly and then set up their enemies to take the fall!

My advice to China is to become even more aware of the traitorous nature of the Jews. It is not possible to overestimate the deviousness of the Jewish sociopaths. They are the masters of evil. If I were running China, I would have nothing, NOTHING, to do with the Jewish leadership. That is simply making a deal with the Devil, one that you will regret having made.

Quote:
China’s assertion as a military and economic superpower is also a problem for the Zionist-liberal world order. China has become a vital military and economic lifeline for Iran and has been supportive of Basher Assad’s government against America and ISIS in Syria throughout the civil war. China also exerts enormous economic influence over Israel, a potential checkmate officials in both America and Israel are desperate to break out of.

Bringing the ascendant Chinese to heel is beginning to look like an impossible task. China is not America. World Jewry may have just met its match. -- source

I can only hope it has.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Swedish government wants to make Holocaust denial a criminal offense. Critics see it as a virtue-signaling exercise that fails to address actual hate problems in the country.

The denial of the systematic extermination of Jews, among others deemed undesirable by the Nazis, is a crime in several countries. If the incumbent Swedish government has it its way, it will join this list. -- source

Making "Holocaust denial" illegal is a hate crime! Jews hate people who expose their Holocaust Lie, and they want to single them out and punish them, which is the height of both discrimination and censorship.

Making Holocaust denial a criminal offense is the real criminal offense.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This is how the accusation of ‘hate speech’ works, it is designed to marginalise and demonise non-conformist political opinions and to make those opinions subject to criminal prosecution in order to silence them. -- source

The accusation of ‘hate speech’ is also the calling card of the Jewish sociopaths. It's how they trick gullible people into believing censorship and persecution of others is justified. It's also how they protect themselves from being punished for their crimes. That's where the 'victim' act comes from that Jews are so famous for.

Antisemitism? No, it's just observing the facts.

Tue May 11, 2021 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 65  Next