Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Spotlight on Insanity 
Site Admin

Post Spotlight on Insanity
I'm surprised I overlooked highlighting one of the primary things that unites humanity -- insanity.

We humans are known for "mob rule", where our collective insanity leads us to do things we later regret. Our histories and our stories are full of examples. We ignorantly support government by sociopaths who enrich themselves at our expense, while they work tirelessly to maintain our ignorance. We do the same things over and over again, anticipating different results. We even define this as insanity. We continue to make the morally insane (sociopaths) our leaders, and then we wonder why things are so insane. We believe we are perfectly reasonable, when an impartial examination of our behavior reveals we are NOT reasonable. That in itself is insane, believing we are something we are not.

How many more examples of our insanity can we come up with? I dare say we have listed thousands of examples already in various posts scattered throughout this forum. We could probably fill this thread with links alone to those examples without adding any other kind of commentary. Our strongest bond of unity, perhaps even stronger than our common desire to survive, may be the comfort we take in our mutual insanity.

Don't we have in place a program called MAD, or Mutually Assured Destruction, that was created by a collection of psychological deviants?

I rest my case.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:32 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Spotlight on Insanity
I should note that this thread was inspired by this post.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Sad but true…

With the veil being lifted on peoples identities what would they have left? Sanity might be a very rare commodity indeed. I keep assuming people will have some, but once their facade on acting like sanity crumbles and there is no hard ground, it becomes an outright disaster. So much that I will actually let people stay asleep less they kill me or themselves, less I can have basic professional relationship. We are in a poor, poor shape. We have completely enslaved ourselves with creative flogging to boot. We are murdering ourselves unbeknownst. Could there be anything worse?

We need a miracle...

Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:33 pm

I think most peeps would be just fine if left to their own devices. It's the pukes that want to run and own everything that makes us all miserable, mostly. Personally, I blame it on THEIR MIND. (snicker)

We are all a bunch of lost motherfuckers flying through space on a lit time-bomb. It's kinda exciting, though...

Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:13 pm
Site Admin

Pintorider wrote:
I think most peeps would be just fine if left to their own devices. It's the pukes that want to run and own everything that makes us all miserable, mostly. Personally, I blame it on THEIR MIND. (snicker)

:lol:

You don't know how true that is. Or maybe you do. Maybe we all do, in some unconscious corner of our minds.

The "pukes" are the sociopaths. Their deviant psychology, when allowed free expression, really does make us puke. We call it vile and evil. They call it fun and exciting. It is THEIR MIND in action, if "they" are the sociopaths.

Pintorider wrote:
We are all a bunch of lost motherfuckers flying through space on a lit time-bomb. It's kinda exciting, though...

Yes, if you are awake enough to realize what is going on. The bulk of humanity is asleep at the wheel, ignorant of the danger, comfortable in their cocoons, oblivious to the inevitable wreck that is approaching.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:06 am
Site Admin

Hey, land of the free, and home of the brave!

Yeah, you. USA.

Got liberty?

You can't be serious.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 am
Site Admin

What is the insanity quotient up to at the moment on this planet? How high can it go?

Sylvia Browne's guardian angel Francine says this is the insane asylum of the universe.

Sylvia Browne wrote:
Francine did say that anyone who comes to this planet is the bravest of the brave and learns faster than anywhere else because this is the insane asylum of the universe. -- source

That statement rings so true for me that I am almost inclined to believe Sylvia does have psychic abilities, and that her guardian angel actually does exist. I'm not dismissing that possibility, that's for sure.

The people we once classified as the morally insane, the psychopaths and sociopaths, are leading us into the future. You can get a taste of their sickness from Chip Tatum's account of his years in their employ. People like George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton, who both led one of the most powerful (and criminal) nations on the planet as U.S. presidents, have left a trail of dead bodies behind them as they enriched themselves quietly and obscenely.

Richard Sauder has put himself in front of the tank treads numerous times without the world noticing (unlike the tank man of Tiananmen Square, who was lucky enough to get international coverage).

Richard Sauder wrote:
In my case, because of my repeated, nonviolent, anti-nuclear, peace protests I have lost jobs, been evicted from my dwelling place, been handcuffed, chained, jailed, imprisoned, fined, lectured, threatened, criminally tried and convicted, publicly mocked, scorned, and more.

All for daring to stand up for the right of the human race and the Earth not to be annihilated in a nuclear holocaust.

I know for a fact that the three-letter agencies of the USSA government, as well as elements from the military-industrial establishment of the USSA read these blog posts.

The great irony is that those who for more than a half-century have been actively preparing for and planning a nuclear hell storm on this planet get paid a lot of money to do that; while I, who have been forced down repeatedly to the ground by heavily armed men, to be subsequently taken away in handcuffs and chains and locked up as a threat to society in many different jails and prisons, have been reduced to next to nothing.

I have no military or CIA or corporate pension, no monthly government check, no bank account, no credit cards, no expense account, no stocks or bonds, no real estate, no life savings.

Whereas those who have rigged the world for destruction, some of whom are even now reading these words, have all of that and more. They freely travel the world with an expense account, they stay in nice hotels, eat in fine restaurants, draw a military or CIA or corporate salary or pension, and so forth. They do not want for creature comfort or any necessary material thing. -- source

How about us? What are we each doing to be the change we wish to see in the world?

Richard Sauder wrote:
The point is that individual humans have to actively take a personal role in what happens on this planet. We are not here to be mere passive observers of our own demise, or even worse, to be passive consumers of digital feeds of our own demise that are mirrored to us or broadcast to us by soulless, global, for-profit-corporations -- and for which they charge a monthly connection fee.

I cannot think of a more mindless, heartless, insane prospect than that and yet that is the reality that has been set up on this planet. -- source

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:42 pm
Site Admin

How about us? What are we each doing to be the change we wish to see in the world?

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Everything is psychological warfare because psychopaths are in control and the control they can use is normalcy. Its if the trauma based mind control was able to create a small space, like the eye in a hurricane, to give a sort of, temporary neutral zone, where the subject thinks its safe and safe by its own undoing. Due to the level of sophistication and integration I can only suspect intergenerational long term conditioning. Our primitive instinctual connection quantumly has been subverted and redirected and no one has any reference point of what it is, less what damage has been done.

No one is thinking at all...

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Everything is psychological warfare because psychopaths are in control...

Yes, that's it in a nutshell. The brainwashing, mind control, programming, propaganda ...whatever you want to call it... is the weapon the organized sociopaths employ against us. Even the money system has been infiltrated and re-purposed to control our behavior. It's absolutely incredible and shows patient, focused, and disciplined sophistication. That sophistication is not what you would expect from psychologically deviant humans, which could suggest a "non-human" component. Or could it be that sociopaths are sufficiently non-human to account for that sophistication all by themselves?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next