Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Spotlight on betrayal 
Site Admin

Post Spotlight on betrayal
One of the things that unites us is common danger. Wouldn't we unite if our survival were at stake?

Well, it may very well be.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Post Re: Spotlight on betrayal
When I originally posted this info at Nexus2012 back in March/April 2011 I must say I was very surprised by the almost total lack of response that post received.

Yes Chico, what cheap and easy method of disposing of 6.5 billion people! although I hope the ruling elite also have plans for protecting nature from this radiation as well as themselves!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm
Quote:
I hope the ruling elite also have plans for protecting nature from this radiation as well as themselves!

Andy, I think you are assuming that the elite care what happens to the earth. I don't think they have any appreciation for this planet or what is on it. The elite of Britain only care about Britain and their home turf. The only interest they have in the rest of the globe is to pillage from it. That is what sociopaths do.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
I hope the ruling elite also have plans for protecting nature from this radiation as well as themselves!

Andy, I think you are assuming that the elite care what happens to the earth. I don't think they have any appreciation for this planet or what is on it. The elite of Britain only care about Britain and their home turf. The only interest they have in the rest of the globe is to pillage from it. That is what sociopaths do.

Yes -n- No to you on this post truthunter,

The morally insane of this world have the same intellect as you or I, the morally insane that make up the ruling elite on the other hand are I'm sure of, above average intelligence.

I'm also sure Prince Charles is aware of the problem radiation would be for his home made organic sausages that he feeds to his royal family!

Quote:
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

-Inscription from the Georgia Guidestones.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Iodine and Whey Powder are good for the thyroid gland, they coat it to protect it. Send loving thoughts to your body at the moment. See your body strong and healthy. Then send the same loving thoughts to the world, strong healing energy. Remember imagination is the most powerful force on the planet.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 am

Iodine and Whey Powder are good for the thyroid gland, they coat it to protect it. Send loving thoughts to your body at the moment. See your body strong and healthy. Then send the same loving thoughts to the world, strong healing energy. Remember imagination is the most powerful force on the planet.

I wonder if there's a Yogic mantra that protects you from radiation? gonna look n see what I can find.

Post edit:

Free Recording of Praana Apaana by Sat Darshan Singh and Sirgun Kaur Click here to download this mantra for free

oops, not sure this really fits this topic, my bad!

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am
Site Admin

Japan is a disaster area, and will be for a long, long time. 10 million people in Tokyo need to be evacuated, but instead, they will be sacrificed like lab rats.

9/11 was maybe 5000 people. No one imagined the controlling sociopaths would go to such lengths. Tokyo is 10,000,000 people. No one imagined the controlling sociopaths would go to such lengths. Japan is 127,000,000 people. What's next, the world? That's 6,840,000,000 people, and it includes you and me. No one would imagine the controlling sociopaths would go to such lengths.

Maybe it's time we start imagining.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Imagination is more important than knowledge

A statement that is not understood completely.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm
Site Admin

We are being betrayed even now, in increasing measure.

Quote:
And do you know why Obama can torture just like Bush if not better? Because there is no left vs right or right vs left …only tyranny vs freedom.

The pictures of torture under the Obama administration are below. Warning: You maybe offended by some of these pictures, they are very graphic in nature. -- source

There, but for their lack of capacity, go any one of us.

Note that their capacity is growing.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:07 pm

They are killing us to the point where we don't recognize it. And how easy would it be to support cancerous mutagens to catalyst?
We are being depopulated because we are useless eaters. Military and medicine, what a scam...

EPA to Raise Allowable Glyphosate Levels in Food Crops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX4eLsfh5z0#t=88

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next