Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Spotlight on betrayal 
Site Admin

Post Re: Spotlight on betrayal
Good post, Mags.

Effectively, they are increasing the dosage of the poisons they allow themselves to feed us.

Why would they say it's OK for us to consume 30 times more glyphosate now than before? Are they trying to make us die faster, without attracting attention?

Duh!

Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:23 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Spotlight on betrayal
Censorship is betrayal. So is deceptive information / propaganda, like Russiagate.

Here's an interesting person who reminds me of me. His name is Michael Krieger and his website is Liberty Blitzkrieg. Reading the About and Welcome web pages there felt like déja vu for me, as it mirrored in many ways my own journey away from mind control and brainwashing.

Michael Krieger wrote piece a month ago about Russiagate / censorship and talked about it with James Corbett on The Corbett Report (video below).

Russiagate is Dead...But Online Censorship is Alive and Well.
(duration 19:39)

I discovered Michael Krieger just yesterday via his article Direct Democracy' Is The Future Of Human Governance - Part 1, which was listed on Rense.com. I have long been an advocate for the same thing, which I tend to call self-representation, which basically means doing away with Congressional representatives and simply representing ourselves directly via the Internet.

Last night I e-mailed Michael laying out my reasons why what he calls Direct Democracy won't work (which is why self-representation won't work either). I only just made the connection between the four major psychological groups that I laid out in How the World Works and why Michael's Direct Democracy cannot succeed in this psychological environment. I figured if anyone could prove me wrong, Michael could, so I wanted to give him the opportunity. I hope I will be able to report on his counter-arguments soon. Here is the e-mail I sent using his Contact web page.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
First, shame on you for selling your attention ($10 tier on Patreon). By letting money make the decisions, you are subject to the same corruption as our representative democracy.

Second, "Direct Democracy" won't work for psychological reasons. About 80% of the population are what I call Followers. They go (or vote) where they are led. They do not do real independent thought or analysis. This is precisely how the ruling Sociopaths (the 1%) control our governance, by steering the Followers, often by "divide and conquer" tactics, like the fake two-party system.

Only about 10% of the population, who I call the Independents, are capable of direct democracy. They can be easily overruled by the Followers, who are effectively steered by the ruling Sociopaths.

The remaining 9% of the population are the Minions, who are the grunts that serve the Sociopaths. They include most lawyers, politicians, corporate board members, and big business leaders. They are often sociopaths or wanna-be sociopaths who happily function within the reward/punishment hierarchy the ruling Sociopaths provide for them.

With the advent of the Internet, I have long wanted to see voluntary direct democracy with a minimum 75% (of participating voters) consensus level required to pass any binding decision. With it being voluntary, most Followers would have no interest in participating, unless prompted or self-interested. It would then be the Independents versus the Sociopaths, with a 10 to 1 advantage. However, with Sociopaths rewarding or punishing the Minions to vote according to Sociopath interests, the system would likely be always deadlocked at 1 to 1 with no true progress possible.

So even though we badly need direct democracy, the four main psychological types (Sociopath, Minion, Follower, Independent) introduce a kind of Catch-22 that seems insurmountable.

Your thoughts?

Yes, I immediately criticized his policy of giving priority attention to e-mails from financial supporters of his website, which is not very diplomatic of me, but I am hoping he is enough like me to prefer a no-nonsense, direct approach without regard to his ego being bruised. I risk having him ignore my e-mail, but that will give me an indication of his true levels of genuineness and integrity. We shall see.

Fri May 24, 2019 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2