Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Paying it FORWARD 
Post Paying it FORWARD
No one here knows this, but Chico has done something really WONDERFUL. :D He used his resources to begin a major "pay it forwards" action. This action makes it possible for many to have a "safe harbor" in whatever storms may come. His "action" has provided a "blessing" for young people, animals and who all knows "what and who" yet to come. :)

You are to be COMMENDED before all humanity Chico. I for one am grateful for your thoughtfulness. :)

With this said, I would like to say that this Forum has a founder who "practices" what he "proclaims".

Cheers to Chico :)

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:16 pm
Post Re: Paying it FORWARD
Nice one Chico, whatever it was that you have done.

One step at a time is all it takes........

Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Now...there's the love. We don't hear about the good stuff nearly enough.

Good on you Chico, I knew you were a keeper :)

Warm wishes...
Lee

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 pm
These stories may qualify in this thread, I don't know where else to post them.

(We are the chicken police. LOL! L & G!!)

I read Rense stories. It's where I get my news, by and large. Anything that's fit to print, or even unfit to print, can be found there.

Every kookie thing under the sun and moon qualifies. Sometimes with no retractions or it takes days for them to put up the red "Hoax Alert".

Jeff Rense beats mainstream media by a country mile. So I don't actually come to the forums for the news of the day. I come to debate and discuss it.

Like the ancient Greeks used to.

I was just reading a story about some 100 odd people getting together there, in modern day Greece, during these times of financial adversity, and paying it forward. Trying to help alleviate the suffering of the recently and long disenfranchised in their society.

Through their theater company. Read how they're doing it.

Greece. A while ago I found a different story about loving Greek parents who begged their townspeople to adopt some of their children who they could no longer afford to feed. The family was rescued.

The economy in Greece is quite terrible, and this situation is spreading rapidly through out Europe, but the Hellenic people come from an old and resilient civilization which has survived worse than these times.

I love the Greeks for their music, their olives and olive oil, their food and wine, and for so many other aspects of Greek culture but most of all for their big open hearts, their deep rooted family traditions and how they seem to stick together as one people when push comes to shove.

When times are hard they barter. They bicker. They banter. Then they drink a little ouzo, they sing, they dance and they love.

The Greeks are barefoot people from way back and I fell in love with this cool video. These artists are paying it forward too.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]