Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Institutionalize Celine, behead Richard and close Nexus? 

Post Re: Institutionalize Celine, behead Richard and close Nexus?
Yep, too harsh. Celine and Richard should just be regular members at Nexus, with no special powers or privileges, and then Nexus might stand a chance of being what it falsely claims to be -- a member-run forum.

I disagree. I think Nexus2012 should be shut down for blatant violations of licensing agreements with vBulletin and for Moderators and Administrators allowing and perpetuating defamation of character and malicious lies about certain 3rd parties which have stood for nearly 14 months and counting.

That's just me though.

It's my understanding that case specific inquiries and complaints have been duly registered.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am

Well Zook has been shut down...his blatent hypocracy and senseless ad hominum attacks against those percieved as beneath him have made him an impotent pathetic mama boy....so I really think others will follow including King Richard and Celine. Kerry has pretty much dissapeared....

I hate to credit Ryan but he has the sense along with Inelia to shut up and dissapear. :giggle:

In effect what the Zook Richard and Celine have done is famoulsy fallen for a the Confucian parable of the fool which states:

"When one is percieved as being silent because one may be a fool, best for this one not to open thy mouth and remove all doubt."

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:16 am

Celine has been told multiple times to take a vacation and recently she was told in a less than nice way. One or two days isn't a vacation, go away for a week, at least. Now she thinks if she doesn't post and just thanks a few post no one will notice. Still digging that hole.

Stormborn

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 am

dsimon3387 wrote:
Well Zook has been shut down...his blatent hypocracy and senseless ad hominum attacks against those percieved as beneath him have made him an impotent pathetic mama boy....so I really think others will follow including King Richard and Celine. Kerry has pretty much dissapeared....

I hate to credit Ryan but he has the sense along with Inelia to shut up and dissapear. :giggle:

In effect what the Zook Richard and Celine have done is famoulsy fallen for a the Confucian parable of the fool which states:

"When one is percieved as being silent because one may be a fool, best for this one not to open thy mouth and remove all doubt."

So much for TPTB "taking them down". Give them enough rope, and they're proving they can do it all by their lonesome.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Scamalot: "It's such a silly place"

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:51 am

So much for TPTB "taking them down". Give them enough rope, and they're proving they can do it all by their lonesome.

Yup.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi A Nony Mouse,

If they're doing a re-run of the letter from the 'Norwegian Politician' it's been done and proven to be a scam.... Just saying.

I haven't been there and I don't intend to, but the topic is the same.

Best regards.

dsimon3387 wrote:

Sincerely,

Mouse

Scamalot: "It's such a silly place"

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2