Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Institutionalize Celine, behead Richard and close Nexus? 

Post Institutionalize Celine, behead Richard and close Nexus?
Is this idea too harsh?

United People gather a round for silent meditation that says Nexus will recover from itself!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Post Re: Institutionalize Celine, behead Richard and close Nexus?
Hi Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y,

I think the best thing is to walk away and leave all that behind. It's obviously a mess and not your mess at that.

Are those people so important that they haveto be brought up time and time again? Let them get on with it.

Best regards.

Is this idea too harsh?

United People gather a round for silent meditation that says Nexus will recover from itself!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi Mr. Grumplebum you are a troll (lol-just kidding) after my own heart!

Honestly and sincerely, I agree with you 100%. I would totally love to heal and forgive everything and everyone and move forward into the present moment and beyond.

Quote:
Hi Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y,

I think the best thing is to walk away and leave all that behind. It's obviously a mess and not your mess at that.

Are those people so important that they haveto be brought up time and time again? Let them get on with it.

Best regards.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Is this idea too harsh?

I believe in Canada that beheading is still against the law, but certainly a court order to close them down surly wouldn't be inappropriate considering the damage they've done by allowing and actively contributing to the libel of several individuals. Gipsy Women being one that immediately springs to mind!

Grumplebum wrote:
Hi Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y,

Best regards.

"Burying your head in the sand" could also I suppose be construed as good advice by some!

My good name is presently being libeled over at C&R's what would you suggest my best course of action would be?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:13 pm
Site Admin

Yep, too harsh. Celine and Richard should just be regular members at Nexus, with no special powers or privileges, and then Nexus might stand a chance of being what it falsely claims to be -- a member-run forum.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Is this idea too harsh?

Institutionalizing Celine might not be such a bad idea. They're broke, and she's no longer "working" at Kenzo for the past couple of months according to my sources. The timeline of the latest Celine induced Nexus melt-down. She will be on the state's food dime there, have internet access with restrictions to certain forums, be forced to take her meds under supervision, and Richard will be free.

Free at last. Free at last. Thank god almighty, free at last.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi andywight,

I sympathise with you.

At the end of the day, you and I know the real truth about ourselves.

My character was abused at the Atticus forum after being called a vigarist by a hysterical 40 year old divorcee. I can prove that the person was not telling the truth, I sent some of the info in that PM.

I just decided that that particular crowd won't make me any richer, nor any poorer. In other words it wasn't worth the energy I was using up to be there.

My presence there was simply a waste of time, for me because the most of the active people there are just not that bright (I mentioned in another thread who I respect there) and for them because I wouldn't be part of their little charade, talking crap most of the time.

For me to walk away was a win / win moment. Happy here where hopefully people will respect my opinions and share their knowledge.

Go to where the grass is greener, don't try and fight over baren land. It's just not worth it.

Best regards.

Quote:

Best regards.

"Burying your head in the sand" could also I suppose be construed as good advice by some!

My good name is presently being libeled over at C&R's what would you suggest my best course of action would be?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Grumplebum wrote:
Hi andywight,

At the end of the day, you and I know the real truth about ourselves.

My character was abused at the Atticus forum after being called a vigarist by a hysterical 40 year old divorcee. I can prove that the person was not telling the truth, I sent some of the info in that PM.

Go to where the grass is greener, don't try and fight over baren land. It's just not worth

welcome to the outland ..................

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Quote:
andywight

I believe in Canada that beheading is still against the law, but certainly a court order to close them down surly wouldn't be inappropriate considering the damage they've done by allowing and actively contributing to the libel of several individuals. Gipsy Women being one that immediately springs to mind!

Quote:

I found a prescient article today Andy, entitled:

How to delete yourself from the Internet

"If you suspect something is actually defamatory, seek out legal advice. Gather your evidence, be polite and firm, and seek out someone who can guide you through the thorny legal thicket. This will also depend on your country -- England has much broader defamation and libel laws than the United States does -- and your budget."

Do you know any lawyers who can offer you and GW some free legal advice? Pro bono of course because I don't know anything about your financial situation, but I have it on good authority that Gypsy Woman doesn't have a pot to piss in and the defamation of character on Avalon and Nexus2012 has caused her undue grief for 14 months.

She's tearing her hair out. So to speak.

PS: I see the typo but it works as a Freudian slip so I'll leave it be.

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Quote:
Grumplebum"]Hi Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y,

I think the best thing is to walk away and leave all that behind.

Some people cannot walk away, Mr. G. Some are forced to fight for their good name to be restored to what it once was.

If you believe you have been libelled by someone on the internet, you and your attorney should send the PTB over there a "cease and desist" letter and pursue your complaint to the fullest extent of the law. If you have the means to do so, and even if you haven't the means.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Some very stupid people who fuck around with others only understand the threat of COSTLY LEGAL ACTION.

This might be the reason why Bill Ryan was forced to recently remove "The Rulers of the World" from his You Tube Channel and http://projectavalon.net/ I don't know, it's only conjecture on my part. That video was still on You Tube as of several week ago, when I accessed it to see the numbers of hits it has received since January 2011, to make a point to an acquaintance that PA Forum is not where Bill Ryan is concentrating his internet business energies.

At that time, the "Rulers of the World" had received over 144,000 hits, if I am not mistaken. I don't recall offhand, as I did not get a screen shot that day. I went back to get one, and discovered it had been removed.

The Project Avalon page gives one the misimpression that Bill Ryan is "on board" and maintains a "strong presence" in the ensuing discussions, does it not?

However, when one clicks on the video? You will receive this notice from You Tube which states:

THE VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE ITS CONTENT VIOLATED YOUTUBE'S TERMS OF SERVICE (Caps mine.)

The fact that Bill Ryan's words are still up on Project Avalon in exactly the same way they've always existed since January 1st 2011 is akin to spreading disinformation on Project Avalon, is it not? Not everyone clicks on Avalon Forum. Many in fact do not even know that the forum exists. Bill Ryan leads one to believe that:

"There's a great deal to suggest that this release of information will be watched and monitored very closely indeed. As mentioned above, I have more information, which for the moment has been archived offline with a number of other trusted people.

It remains to be seen how much more detailed information I'm at liberty to release in the coming weeks and months. But the big picture is laid out very clearly in this interview. In the meantime, my intention, as made clear in my personal statement above (and in the introduction to the video), is to suggest in the strongest and most courteous ways I can to the controlling elite that there is another way to go."

Rather than "Oops, sorry. My Bad. It's all bs. Move along."

People who only read that Project Avalon home page are reading everything it still contains since Av2's inception upon the schism between Ryan and Cassidy in March 2010, including misinformation and disinformation as well as accessing audio files of "Rulers" and a video download

The site Administrator Ilie Pandia and/or Bill Ryan himself failed to remove the You Rube link or even address this peculiar turn of events on the PA forum.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next