Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Warning warning!!!!!! 

Post Re: Warning warning!!!!!!
Its everywhere! At home, work, school, friends and family. It's an energetic dynamic that uses people to fill its roles all over the world.
You can combat these systems within your own power you just have to recognize the patterns.
Its devastating our species....

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

magamud wrote:
Its everywhere! At home, work, school, friends and family. It's an energetic dynamic that uses people to fill its roles all over the world.
You can combat these systems within your own power you just have to recognize the patterns.
Its devastating our species....

I agree Mag. The patterns are easy to spot.
Manipulation, intimidation and control.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh Yeah! wrote:
Oh Yeah! wrote:
I had a bad day yesterday, so I'm probably over reacting. I had trouble posting, and computer kept freezing up. My phone was wonky too. I've scanned for viruses.

My boss is totally delusional and dysfunctional. My co-worker and I are both watching this train wreak in slow motion. He is a pathological liar and paranoid. The taxman showed up for collection. It's hard to watch it all. It's very disconcerting- my stomach is still in knots.

So when I see blatant hypocrisy and denial on "truth" boards it just boggles my mind.

I'm bumping this to make a point. I am dealing with this man in real life. Thank goodness for my co-worker as it gives validation.
I watch the denial and delusion every day. It's very unhealthy, it takes it's toll, but I need the paycheck.

When I see the delusions and denial on "truth" boards, I suppose it's all part of human nature. It IS very real. Some seem to like following those quacks for whatever reason. I really don't care what happens at Nexus, I wouldn't go near them with a 10 foot pole.
As I read more real news stories, I can see by the comments that many more are awakening to the truth.

O.Y.: Here's a word that's probably used a lot more than I care to in these times. Persevere.

v: to persist in anything undertaken; maintain a purpose in spite of difficulty, obstacles, or discouragement; continue steadfastly.

Chin up.

Sincerely in Solidarity,

Mouse

:giggle:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2