Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Here's what you should do... 
Site Admin

Post Here's what you should do...
I’m not gonna tell anyone what to do. If people don’t learn to choose for themselves, consciousness is not at work and back to the old paradigms we go.

Remember this in November when you try to decide whether to vote for fake candidate A or fake candidate B. Better yet, remember it now. Work towards being more informed, and remember, being more informed is not a destination, it's a voyage. You are not making a choice when you choose between the options the ruling sociopaths present to you. You are being controlled by the illusion that you are choosing. Note that the previous sentence can be read in two different ways, both of which are accurate.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:09 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Here's what you should do...
Which would you choose?

In a stroke of insight, scientists and brain researcher Jill Bolte Taylor studied her own stroke as it happened.

What she learned is amazing.

Update June 18, 2023: The above link is broken for some reason. I discovered this because I received an e-mail from TED highlighting this same talk by Jill Taylor. I remembered having posted about this talk in the past, so I did a search in the forum on her name and found this post I did some 10 years ago. I tried the link and found it was broken. I wonder when and why TED (most likely) broke the link. Here is the current working link.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Site Admin

The little Rain Man within us.

It's a beautiful mind.

Use it.

=====

November 3, 2014 -- This video is gone from YouTube.
It was called "People with amazing talents [SAVANTS]" with a YouTube ID of hPQh29hOBRk.

I am so far unable to locate another copy.

Ah! I think I found it here.
Daniel Tammet -- The Boy With The Incredible Brain (47:32)

Update June 18, 2023: How is it that this video link is always being broken? Here is a working one from the censoring YouTube site, so it will probably disappear too at some point. Could it be that the ruling sociopaths do not like people smarter than them being celebrated?

Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 am
Site Admin

This is an amazing thread, I have just discovered. The title probably came from people often asking me "So what should we do?" after hearing me describe the sorry state of this world run by sociopaths.

I haven't seen these few posts in many years. I would like to post here more often than that, as I think the opening post of this thread is quite significant. The bulk of humanity are Followers, and the title of this thread is the question foremost in their minds, which is why they are so easily led by the authorities (sociopaths), who are more than willing to tell them what they should do.

Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]