Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Sylvia Browne: World Renowned Psychic or Notorious Fraud? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sylvia Browne: World Renowned Psychic or Notorious Fraud
dsimon3387 wrote:
The trick is to ask yourself at what point where you can associate things, predict them and exerscize that talent....are you a psychic?

Yes, that's it in a nutshell. What one person sees as magic, another person sees as a trick.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sylvia Browne: World Renowned Psychic or Notorious Fraud
Quote:
In 2011, after U.S. troops killed terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden, Professor Farka noted that in 2004, and again in 2005, Sylvia had stated that Osama Bin Laden was dead. -- source

Here we see there are also problems on the skeptics' side of the equation. The deceptive mainstream media mind control programming was created to make the public believe Bin Laden was alive and terrorizing the world long after his death in 2001 from Marfan Syndrome and kidney failure. So it appears popular "history" got it wrong and Sylvia got it right in this particular case.

Does that exonerate Sylvia Browne? Not in my opinion. There is still a lot of evidence against her, as laid out in the article I quoted. But I can't condemn her with convincing certainty either.

Interestingly, as a minor synchronicity, a friend was talking to me about reading more of Sylvia Browne's books. She was summarizing Sylvia's perspective on why we are here on this planet. A bit later, I was on YouTube, and a "recommended video" showed up on the side-list that caught my eye. I'm always suspicious of what the invisible gods of the Internet suggest I watch, but I decided to take a chance. I listened to it and heard the same Sylvia Browne perspective coming from a woman who apparently came to the same perspective by way of ET contact. Truth or scam? Hard to really know, but here is that video.

Lisette Larkin (01-20-15) The Truth Behind ET Contact

The "minor synchronicity" also makes me wonder if the agency surveillance personnel are just having fun with me. If so, this is their feedback. "Hi, guys! Having fun, are we?"

Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2