Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
What the Elohim realy think about humanity. 
Post Re: What the Elohim realy think about humanity.
Chico...you make me feel very sad. You follow the line of thought that your intellect dictates and that tells you to "throw away" anything that doesn't fall into the paramaters of your immediate knowledge. Knowledge is increasing at a tremendous rate as everything flows to it's distant crescendo. However, the spirit of man can not claim to know when that time will be, only Elohim knows that. I am so grateful to Y'shua for His Thoughts and His direction in my life. He has brought me peace and joy in the midst of pain and hardship. His Smile is what I look for. My sadness is at what you are
allowing yourself to loose...without giving a second "internal" thought to that loss. Peace and Blessings to you, my friend. Someday you will see "The Glory."

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:51 pm
Site Admin

pencil4JC wrote:
He has brought me peace and joy in the midst of pain and hardship.

In that case, there's no need to be sad on my account.

Indeed, I think the payoff, the "high", of religion is that very peace and joy. What's wrong with that? It isolates you from the conflict and suffering all around you. It diminishes your empathy. And that makes you more susceptible to do the bidding of evil men. The long and bloody history of religion confirms that tendency.

So cheer up! Perhaps I will bring you the proper amount of sting and discomfort, and you'll snap out of your illusion. Or you'll bring me the proper amount of peace and joy, and I'll snap into yours!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Quote:
My sadness is at what you are
allowing yourself to loose...without giving a second "internal" thought to that loss. Peace and Blessings to you, my friend. Someday you will see "The Glory."

WOW Chico, what a beautiful reply to it all. It seems you have touched the heart of someone here, and how can you possibly say anything in reply but to say you are ''speechless''. I certainly am by this reply...for the first time on this forum.

I feel really sad that you feel sad, but I think I know why. It is a sorrow one human has for the salvation of another. It is the deepest sorrow possible when we care and those we care about can't see why.

Pencil, my heart pales in light of yours. It seems to me that you are too innocent to be in the wrestling ring with the rest. I don't think hearts like yours are ready for the insanity here. I really can't see a ''Lamb'' in a lion's den. I say that because I can barely hang on myself...and I am a LION. :shock:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 pm
You might be right Truthunter...but remember, the Sacrificial Lamb is also the "Lion of the Tribe of Judah." It's as a "lamb" that I "rest on the protective flanks of that Lion." As an "aside" to Chico, the pain and sufferings that we endure and fight our way through have two potential outcomes. They can "harden" us to the hurting of others, or, they can "soften" us and make us more empathetic. I "choose" to show forth love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Granted, I'm not perfect, but I will always "choose" to respond with love and a heartfelt caring for those who are in need. It is a "choice" not a "given." Okay, now that I've probably run at the mouth too much....I will back out and retire. Peace and Blessings to all.....

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:54 pm
Quote:
Granted, I'm not perfect, but I will always "choose" to respond with love and a heartfelt caring for those who are in need. It is a "choice" not a "given."

I hope I can say the same for my fellow brothers and sisters here. It seems to me that they don't see themselves as being in ''need'' though. :roll:

In the few posts you have put on here you have said volumes. You are so very rare and so precious, oh that more were not like you...what a beautiful world this would be. :)

You will be missed as the wilted flowers will miss the sunshine and the needed rain. :cry:

You will be greatly missed. :cry:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 pm
Quote:
Indeed, I think the payoff, the "high", of religion is that very peace and joy. What's wrong with that? It isolates you from the conflict and suffering all around you. It diminishes your empathy.

Actually Chico, the more peace I have from beyond humanity to more sorrow I have for humanity. It but increases my empathy 1,000 times over. This is what Pencil was trying to tell you here. There are people who really care about you, but intellect alone ''catches'' nothing of what only the heart can catch.

You are about to be in an ultra serious battle with Zook and I hope you are ready to learn that intellect alone will never win any battle. Truth requires the use of the entire being of ''human" to understand it.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:03 pm

pencil4JC wrote:
You might be right Truthunter...but remember, the Sacrificial Lamb is also the "Lion of the Tribe of Judah." It's as a "lamb" that I "rest on the protective flanks of that Lion."

Well you've come to the right place to test that resolve Pencil.

Quote:
I "choose" to show forth love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Granted, I'm not perfect, but I will always "choose" to respond with love and a heartfelt caring for those who are in need. It is a "choice" not a "given."

That is noble, there are as many needs as there are people, in here and out there. It's probably easier elsewhere right now, to be fair. Still I wonder if "easier" is what we should be aiming for.

Quote:
I will back out and retire.

Sorry to hear that. I can only believe you will be well guided by Y'shua on where you are best to share your being. Please come back anytime you have something to add.

Warm wishes,
Lee

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Quote:
I can only believe you will be well guided by Y'shua on where you are best to share your being. Please come back anytime you have something to add.

That is the kind of responses that thrills my heart to be here. :) That's the stuff this forum could be known for. :P

10,000 Hugs Lee :)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
That is the kind of responses that thrills my heart to be here. :) That's the stuff this forum could be known for. :P

10,000 Hugs Lee :)

Sorry, but that's just too sickly sweet and manipulative for my tastes.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm
Quote:
Sorry, but that's just too sickly sweet and manipulative for my tastes.

Sorry that you feel that TRUTH IS just too sickly sweet and manipulative.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next