Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
What the Elohim realy think about humanity. 
Post What the Elohim realy think about humanity.
It seems we have quite a bit of difference in how we see ourselves over how the Elohim see us. We see ourselves as ''good people''...not like those sociopaths, but the truth be told, the Elohim see all of us in the same boat. I would think that might concern us a bit. :o

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 am
Post Re: What the Elohim realy think about humanity.
Here are some verses that we need to be able to deal with.

Jeremiah 17:5 "So says the LORD, Cursed is the man who trusts in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the LORD.''

Isaiah 64:6, ''But we are all as the unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as a menstruous cloth. And we all fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.''

Job 14:4, ''Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? No one!''

Psalms 14:3, ''All have gone aside, together they are filthy; there is none who does good, no, not one.''

Proverbs 20:9, ''Who can say, I have made my heart clean; I am pure from my sin?''

Jeremiah 2:22, ''For though you wash yourself with potash, and multiply soap for yourself, yet your iniquity is marked before Me, says the Lord.''

Psalms 94:11, ''The LORD knows the thoughts of man, that they are vain.''

Romans 4:8, ''Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will in no way impute sin."

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am

Th, the maker has compassion and mercy. Thanks for the warnings...

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 am
magamud wrote:
Th, the maker has compassion and mercy. Thanks for the warnings...

The MAKER forgives NOTHING and NO ONE who is COMPLETELY UNREPENTIVE. Religious people but incur judgement in their ASSUMING to be accepted by their MAKER. It's a more deception that humanity hasn't been able to see passed. :roll:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:17 pm
We aught to ask, if everyone is under a eternal curse and promised an eternal hell, then what hope is there for anyone? There is a profound account of how the Elohim deal with humanity in the New Testament of the Bible.

The man is named Saul, and he is going about killing Christians as he can find them. Talk about ''banning" others. :o Well on his way to kill so more of those who claimed to know TRUTH, he was knocked clean off his horse and found himself blinded face down on the ground. When he asked who knocked him off his horse, he got an audible answer out of the sky above him. ''IT IS I Y'SHUA WHO YOU ARE PERSECUTING''. Saul came face to face with the one who determines TRUTH. From that day forward Saul became Paul, and risked his life like every other who believed in Y'shua. Paul would be the first to get in your face for calling him ''religious'' and I would be the second, for religion has nothing to do with TRUTH, and TRUTH has nothing to do with religion.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Quote:
for religion has nothing to do with TRUTH, and TRUTH has nothing to do with religion.

No shit.... :D

Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm
Quote:
No sh..t....

Hey big boy....watch your language. There are ladies on here. :roll:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:24 pm

A lot of what were discussing here transcends sexes, racial or cultural stereotypes. I do not cater to those old school belief systems...

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
... the Elohim see all of us in the same boat. I would think that might concern us a bit. :o

Most people are not concerned in the least, because they don't believe in Elohim, having never had any experience or even contact with the mythical creatures whatsoever. How do you propose to engage such people in your conversation? :-o

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 am
Quote:
Most people are not concerned in the least, because they don't believe in Elohim, having never had any experience or even contact with the mythical creatures whatsoever. How do you propose to engage such people in your conversation?

I suppose I am among the most hopeful humans thinking some might even ask...but I suppose I hope too much. Maybe my greatest hope is that when the stuff hits the fan and people ate left without a pot to pee into...they might remember what old crazy Truthunter tried to tell them. So there is no one here that believes in the Elohim...not even one? Sorry reincarnation folks don't count as they don't realize you have but one life to make your choices.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next