Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
What the Elohim realy think about humanity. 

Post Re: What the Elohim realy think about humanity.
Thanks Lee for that clarity, maybe this question will pin TH on a clear answer.
Im not holding my breath though.....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 pm
Quote:
Have the Elohim advised you on whether or not they think this is a useful or effective way to proceed?

As usual it is you who ask the most intelligent question.

It may sound like I am attempting to overshadow the believes of others, but if indeed I am operating from a real non-religious relation with the Elohim, and I care that others are able to share the same, then I can't afford to play ''this and that'' all day. Lee, if I am not totally convinced of the Elohim, I have no business trying to convince you. As with every other issue here, only those who stay in the ''blender'' will get to see the desert. :) I see you as a true seeker and I will do anything I can to answer whatever question you have. Please ask....and keep on asking..confronting...whatever it takes to figure out what is true...but please...be gentle with me. :)

I see that there are those that my words already have caused to shut me out, as though no one is ALLOWED to have contact with the Elohim, but there will be those who will be thankful that I was insistent on what I know is true.

Shalom

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 pm

ok then.....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm
magamud wrote:
ok then.....

;) you big lug.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 pm

truthunter wrote:
It may sound like I am attempting to overshadow the believes of others, but if indeed I am operating from a real non-religious relation with the Elohim, and I care that others are able to share the same, then I can't afford to play ''this and that'' all day. Lee, if I am not totally convinced of the Elohim, I have no business trying to convince you. As with every other issue here, only those who stay in the ''blender'' will get to see the desert. :) I see you as a true seeker and I will do anything I can to answer whatever question you have. Please ask....and keep on asking..confronting...whatever it takes to figure out what is true...but please...be gentle with me. :)

I see that there are those that my words already have caused to shut me out, as though no one is ALLOWED to have contact with the Elohim, but there will be those who will be thankful that I was insistent on what I know is true.

Shalom

O.K. so your answer is you are operating from a real relationship with the Elohim. I don't want to presume what that means.

I know you're totally convinced of the Elohim! What I want to know, as you are in communion with them, are they totally convinced this is an effective way for you to operate?

Can you give me a direct answer ....??

Btw, this is being gentle..

Peace,
Lee

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Tragically TH you and Zook have more in common then you think. Not that this is personal to you two, its a big epidemic in our society, from abuse, conditioning and not knowing ourselves...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:43 pm
Quote:
they totally convinced this is an effective way for you to operate?

Can you tell me just what you mean by ''operate''?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I'll put it another way...

What I want to know, as you are in communion with them, are they totally convinced this is an effective way for you to spread the truth?

Peace,
Lee

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Quote:
What I want to know, as you are in communion with them, are they totally convinced this is an effective way for you to spread the truth?

Thanks for clarifying that.

Well, I have written 2 books and given speeches in from of audiences, You Tube and Television :roll: Now I am in the wilderness and have you to talk to. :)

I believe the Elohim choose people and usually someone they placed on my heart or someone else who knows them. Few care to hear of them and are satisfied with their own philosophies or their own religions, so that doesn't leave many who will ''respond''.

I figure that if I can help someone like say...you..find the truth concerning the Elohim and you respond back...then it is worth it all. :) Every typo and every thought poured out...even all the lost sleep and neglecting what I aught to be doing...all worth it because I believe you are worth it. :)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
Quote:

I believe the Elohim choose people and usually someone they placed on my heart or someone else who knows them.

No, no. The question is not are you totally convinced. This isn't about Truthunter. The question is are they totally convinced. They being the Elohim.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next