Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
What the Elohim realy think about humanity. 
Site Admin

Post Re: What the Elohim realy think about humanity.
truthunter wrote:
So there is no one here that believes in the Elohim...not even one?

That I don't know, but judging from my experiences in my lifetime, you Truthunter are the first person I've ever run across that talks about Elohim as if they are real. From that observation, I theorized that few people will give your story any consideration, as you could just as well be talking about Ganesha, or any one of a thousand other deities, and most people pay no attention to those stories either, because they apparently have nothing to do with everyday life. Since the preponderance of evidence is that humans have made up deities with little restraint throughout the world and throughout human history, how can the Elohim expect to get any air time?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 am
Quote:
That I don't know, but judging from my experiences in my lifetime, you Truthunter are the first person I've ever run across that talks about Elohim as if they are real.

Perhaps the Elohim are like a great, great treasure that is there to find, but only a small number of people even believe they exist, and but a handful actually know them. Without the Elohim, man is left to figure truth out by himself. That would explain all the crazy religions that have no logic to them whatsoever. You know me to be a logical person and that I wouldn't believe in something totally crazy. I promise you...the Elohim are REAL, and mankind will have to answer to them, regardless of what we believe. I see this 1,000 times more serious than any sociopaths we must deal with.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 am
Quote:
how can the Elohim expect to get any air time?

Maybe they are doing like you did with me on Nexus when you stayed in the shadows until you felt like coming out. :)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:59 am
Site Admin

I wasn't in the shadows though. I was very visible. Those Elohim are not in the picture at all.

One theory is that God made the universe, and then left.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:53 am
I wasn't in the shadows though. I was very visible. Those Elohim are not in the picture at all.

One theory is that God made the universe, and then left.

Actually they are very visible, we just don't see too well. :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 am

Another theory is God didn't leave....he/she won't mess with our plans though.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 am
Lee wrote:
Another theory is God didn't leave....he/she won't mess with our plans though.

Then the Elohim are unfit parents. :shock:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 am
Post Re: What the Elohim really think about humanity.
I believe it is so very important that we don't fail to consider the Elohim in, for without them, we are left with our own solutions which are adding up to around zero. But also, we can't fail to consider what the Elohim require of us, for they too are tired of the sociopaths. We can't afford to number our VICTOR with the enemy, can we. :shock:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 pm
Quote:
One theory is that G-d made the universe, and then left.

I think it was humanity that left, which would explain it all. :clap:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 pm

I will respond to the post you put on my thread discussing Walt's (Wade's) work if that's o.k. I would like to keep that thread on topic.

Quote:
Lee, I am determined to see everyone here who has an ear to hear and a heart that isn't opposed to truth find a peace that will set us free from all the above, and I pity anyone who tries to get in the way of my care.

If I am correct, you are expecting us to believe that the Elohim are not understood by anyone other than perhaps a handful of people on the planet today. You are one of these people and have spent a lifetime seeking truth and came upon this knowledge. Following this you have a close communion with the Elohim and understand what is about to happen. They must have then entrusted you to bring this knowledge to those you can?? And you do this with great gusto and determination.

The problem here is rather than gathering people together for this truth sharing, imo, you belittle other's and dismiss their understandings as foolish. I realise you see this as caring for others, however, I can't see how you will convince anyone operating in this manner.

Have the Elohim advised you on whether or not they think this is a useful or effective way to proceed?

Peace,
Lee

Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next