Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Listen With Your Heart 
Site Admin

Post Re: Listen With Your Heart
Is there a link between the the shape of snowflakes, the snowflake man, and sacred geometry?

There could be.

Spirit Science 6 ~ Flower of Life (FIXED)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
If you labor, then you are a laborer.
If you farm, then you are a farmer.
If you flow, then you are a flower. -- source

I didn't see that one coming.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 am
Site Admin

Humans. Despite our incredible flaws, we also have incredible gifts. Even the "least" among us are sometimes wonders to behold. This man will surprise you.

Typewriter Artist (Paul Smith)

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:31 pm
Site Admin

What do you get with empathy? What does it add to the equation of life? Why is it good, and why is not having empathy (as with sociopaths) bad?

Empathy is life-nourishing.

Penguin Always Returns From the Sea to Visit Man Who Saved Its Life

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:06 am
Site Admin

Yet another example of the beauty of empathy, from this article:

Man Goes The Distance For Tiny Hummingbird His Dog Helped Rescue

Fri May 06, 2016 9:41 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
If we look at the heart, for example, it emits electromagnetic fields which change according to our emotions, and these can actually be measured up to several feet away from the human body.

These fields have been shown to affect not only ourselves, but those around us. You can read more about that here.

This research on this topic, which is still in its infancy, has immense ramifications for our world. It will further prove and highlight the great extent to which our attitudes, emotions, and intentions matter, and that these factors within the realm of non-material science can affect all life on Earth. Coherent, cooperative intention could impact global events and improve the quality of life on Earth. Practicing love, gratitude, and appreciation, as well as bettering ourselves as individuals, are some of the many crucial action steps towards changing our planet for the better. -- source

Listening with your heart just took on more meaning. As did the flip side, which is speaking from your heart.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:20 am
Site Admin

How many of us get to do what we love?

How many of us get to do what we were meant to do?

How many of us are free?

Child Prodigy is a Self-Made Millionaire from Selling Her Incredible Paintings SuperHuman: Geniuses
(duration 8:09)

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:18 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Kai-Fu flips from technology to humanity by recounting his personal journey from boy-wonder scientist to globally heralded technologist, entrepreneur and investor. He describes how he blindly raced through life with an “iron man” lifestyle and a maniacal focus on accumulating online followers instead of relishing friendships and appreciating loved ones. That is, until the diagnosis of stage IV lymphoma and coming face-to face with his mortality brings him the "wisdom of cancer.” This shocked him into a quest to examine the damage technology is doing to human beings and their livelihoods.

He lays out “A Blueprint for Human Coexistence with AI” that explores such concepts as universal basic income, guaranteed minimum income and job sharing. He says that society needs to “reconstruct our economies and rewrite our social contracts” to reward socially beneficial activities the same way we do economically productive activities. To fund this transformation, he calls for extracting heavy taxes from the companies and individuals who get ridiculously rich as the winners in the AI race.
Kai-Fu finishes by saying that he is proud of his accomplishments as an AI researcher and scientist. But he also regrets that his priorities have been misplaced. “Instead of seeking to outperform the human brain,” he laments, “I should have sought to understand the human heart.”

In other words, we need to undo the sociopathic business model.

Will the ruling sociopaths, the real benefactors of the sociopathic business model, allow their control structure to be dismantled?

Nope.

Nevertheless, people of empathy, meaning the majority of the human race, see the need for such a system to be dismantled. Or do they? Look what it took before Kai-Fu could change his brainwashing — he had to be diagnosed with stage IV lymphoma before he could begin to think outside his box. The existing Matrix is formidable and highly resistant to replacement. Listening with your heart is discouraged.

And that's bad.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:21 am
Site Admin

Gregg Braden talks about our "heart brain", neuron-like cells found in the heart (at 15:17 in the video), which gives new meaning to the phrase "listen with your heart".

Gregg Braden - 2019 The Human Consciousness Shift
(duration 59:50)

And then there is Anna Breytenbach, who communicates with animals (and plants). For most people, this is too "woo-woo" to consider, primarily because of the standard brainwashing we all receive throughout most of our lives. We are deliberately diverted away from this kind of knowledge about ourselves and our capabilities. Ask yourself why this would be, keeping in mind that sociopaths are running this program, and their primary interest is in having power and control over us.

Anna Breytenbach - Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
(duration 1:55:44)

Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
...here it is: don't give up hope for goodness in the world. Protect the kindness in your heart. Stay firm in your desire for truth and justice. Rest well so that when the time comes, you can stand up for your principles with integrity and compassion. And when you look back on your life, you can have a clear conscience knowing that you did all you could to live with honor and righteousness. — Jeanette S., Marketing Associate, The Epoch Times

I listened with my heart. And I know this is truth.

That came in an e-mail which was an advertisement to get me to subscribe to The Epoch Times. I know they are trying to sell me something, and I know The Epoch Times is currently being targeted for censorship by the ruling sociopaths for daring to speak truth to their power. So I am already tempted to support them monetarily, but I won't. I will support them spiritually, ethically, and morally, but not with money, because that is the fundamental scam we are facing. If they can be bought by their subscribers, then they can be bought by the enemy, the ruling sociopaths. In simple terms, they can be bought. We will never defeat the ruling sociopaths if we can be bought.

I think that bears repeating: We will never defeat the ruling sociopaths if we can be bought.

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next