Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Listen With Your Heart 
Site Admin

Post Re: Listen With Your Heart
Quote:
At the end of the 20th century “psychographic” or lifestyle researchers discerned a new group of people whose values stand between “traditionalist” views and the “modernist” orientation.

Labeled “cultural creatives,” this new inbetween group stood with the modernists for individual freedom and with the traditionalists for the primacy of ethical standards. Combining freedom and values, they choose conscience and spirituality over doctrine and dogma, but also self-development over wealth and creativity over consumerism. They value stewardship of the planet over maximum exploitation of Earth’s resources. -- source

This is the closest I've seen of a definition for the very kind of people who would listen with their hearts. "Cultural creatives" indeed! Combining freedom with values? That's nearly the polar opposite of sociopaths! Choosing conscience and spirituality over doctrine and dogma? Again, the opposite of what sociopaths do. How about choosing self-development over wealth? No sociopath would do that. And creativity over consumerism? Sociopaths advocate the opposite for the victims of their deception and manipulation.

Sociopaths do not listen with their hearts because they are effectively heartless. This is why they are the worst possible leaders to direct humanity. And they have been directing humanity for all of recorded history.

No wonder I have long seen the human world as an insane place.

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:27 am
Site Admin

Wow, I am impressed. A television advertisement from Chevrolet that you can listen to with your heart? Whoa, that's a surprise! Check it out here.

And try not to cry.

On second thought, crying (in a genuine manner, i.e. not acting) means you are most likely not a sociopath. So if you try not to cry, and fail, then we are on the same side, opposing the sociopaths.

Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:02 am
Site Admin

There's something here. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's truth. Maybe it's wisdom. Maybe it's acceptance. Maybe it's love. Maybe it's a deceptive love. Maybe it's a loving deception.

Probably I don't know what it is. But there is something here.

Ice Climber Freezes to Death : Shown the Purpose of Life (Near-Death Experience)
(duration 32:37)

Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3