Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
TESTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE 
Post TESTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE
Some years ago I remember sitting in a public place reading a book about Bible interpretation. A young college student sat down across from me with an arm full of books. As he glanced to see what I was reading, he made the comment that what I was reading was a joke. So I responded, ''What is it that you believe''?
He told me that reality existed because his mind was giving it all existence. I thought, ''How quaint''.
He went on to explain to me that by believing in the Bible you create your own conceptual hell, and will then end up there...unless you can somehow justify your conceptual heaven.

It took me no time at all to understand where he was coming from and then gave my ''opinion''.
''According to your believes, I will be in a paradise because I believe in one, and according to my believes, I will also be in paradise. You on the other hand will not be in paradise because you believe in no such place, and you will also not see paradise according to my believes, so either way...I win and you lose.''

The bright young student slammed his books on the table and marched off to slam a door as he bid himself leave.

If there are those here who have an issue with what I BELIEVE, could it be because of insecurity of your own believes?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: TESTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE
Obviously, the young man has faulty beliefs. He believed "reality existed because his mind was giving it all existence", ignoring the effects other minds would have on reality under that scenario.

However, it would be an error to conclude that your beliefs must therefore be correct because others are wrong. It is much more likely that everyone has faulty beliefs.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:06 pm
Quote:
However, it would be an error to conclude that your beliefs must therefore be correct because others are wrong. It is much more likely that everyone has faulty beliefs.

Well ultimately whatever we believe will be put to the test and only those who had a real handle on what they believe will survive.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 pm

I’m lumping in a response to a few of your posts here.
truthunter wrote:

Even if Alex or someone else mentions ''names'', do you really think anyone will believe them, much less do anything about it?

In a word, yes.

I’ve noticed it in the people I come across every day. Everyone from Grocery Clerks to Executives.

They all have the visceral feeling that something is up. I share information with them, according to
their stage. They can then start to connect the dots so to speak. The best way is to go local and work with the people around you.
Perhaps you’re not seeing it because you are so isolated and think everyone believes what is on the MSM.

With respect to your locals that you come into contact with......perhaps you may consider that you are not getting the message across properly, rather than go to the “people are stupid” place. You obviously have brains and vision, so it may be difficult for you not to come across as arrogant and of course that fire and brimstone thing.....you are a one man doomsday cult.

Thus, please recite 50 times:

I Truthunter, promise to practice patience and tolerance for the rest of my life
Now – use your common sense here.....it doesn’t mean patience and tolerance for the criminals....it is patience and tolerance for those souls that have been brainwashed every living moment of their lives.

Also, take it a day at a time. (Just like the AA 12 steppers do). That is all you can do during this “quickening” we are experiencing. I’ve known about this period for the last 30 years, and to be honest with you....I am thrilled that all this shit is happening. Like the planet and its people are taking a huge bottle of laxatives and getting all of this crap out of them. It is great.

truthunter wrote:
Well ultimately whatever we believe will be put to the test and only those who had a real handle on what they believe will survive.

I can’t argue with you here....but you create your reality. If you are in the doom and gloom place, that where you will end up. That is what free will is all about....you have the choice. You’ve obviously chosen the Armageddon path. Well, like I said, if it turns your crank........

And I don’t have a problem with what you believe. That is your choice. I have a problem with your incessant, one note message. I get it. I think we all get where you are coming from. Stop thinking we are stupid....it is getting insulting. How many times are you going to say the same thing using different words?

Move on to finding solutions. Like they say, if you're not part of the solution you are part of the problem

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

I find it hard also to communicate with you TH. And im not sure of the barrier.....

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:46 pm
Quote:
How many times are you going to say the same thing using different words?

My Dear Canzirka, I say the same thing until people realize that it does no good to give a SOLUTION until you understand the PROBLEM. I have known the solution for humanity for some 40 years now, and have also known that you can't have a correct answer if you are asking the wrong question.

Ask any wise man and they will tell you that the problem is never ''them", but ''us" and how we see ''them''.

Canzirka, Can you say...''Canzirka is the problem''?

Well, I CAN. I am the problem...not someone else. What if all of mankind can say that...it would be a totally different world. But you will never hear it from people...so we are stuck with someone else always being ''the problem''.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
I have known the solution for humanity for some 40 years now

What is the solution?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I am also the problem....

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 pm
Lee wrote:
I am also the problem....

Your answer brought instant tears my sister.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:30 pm

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
How many times are you going to say the same thing using different words?

My Dear Canzirka, I say the same thing until people realize that it does no good to give a SOLUTION until you understand the PROBLEM. I have known the solution for humanity for some 40 years now, and have also known that you can't have a correct answer if you are asking the wrong question.

Ask any wise man and they will tell you that the problem is never ''them", but ''us" and how we see ''them''.

Canzirka, Can you say...''Canzirka is the problem''?

Well, I CAN. I am the problem...not someone else. What if all of mankind can say that...it would be a totally different world. But you will never hear it from people...so we are stuck with someone else always being ''the problem''.

Dam straight I can say I was part of the problem. I can honestly I am part of the solution now. I assume responsibility for everthing in my life, and I encourage people to assume responsibility for their role in their dramas. I am not a victim.

When I share info with people, I’m not trying to convert them. You are in this “missionary” mode which might me hard for the average person to take.

When waking people up, best to keep religious matters out of it. I don’t impose my belief system on others. I may plant a seed, and if doesn’t take, that is fine with me. Not all seeds take in the garden.

Start by explaining the debt money system....everyone knows something stinky is going on.

There are amazing things going on right now....you have been in the dark for so long the light hurts your eyes. You don’t seem to be curious about anything other than Armageddon. Try to expand your horizons.

Give it time...we go through these swings. And you know, if you are planting a tree and it is the end of the world....finish planting the tree.

Why not start a thread with your ideas for survival techniques?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next