Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
TESTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE 
Post Re: TESTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE
Quote:
What is the solution?

Chico, Chico....you can't have the ice cream until the garbage is taken out. :roll:

Like I said...it does not good whatsoever to even begin to talk about a solution, until we have agreed on the real problem.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:34 pm
Quote:
Why not start a thread with your ideas for survival techniques?

I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO, AS I HAVEN'T SPEND THE PAST DECADE PREPARING FOR TOTAL COLLAPSE OF SOCIETY AND NOT TAKING NOTES.

Again, it all means nothing....all the knowledge of survival, if we don't believe we are really in total danger of facing extinction. It's like having sex with whoever without considering all the risks involved. :shock:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 pm

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
What is the solution?

Chico, Chico....you can't have the ice cream until the garbage is taken out. :roll:

Like I said...it does not good whatsoever to even begin to talk about a solution, until we have agreed on the real problem.

Well, stop beating around the bush and let us in on what you think the real problem is.

And you know, the survival techniques would be helpful for all. Good to have in your back pocket.

Now, please, enough of this end of the world crap. We all know something is up and many different things can erupt....but you know, we still have to feed our kids and take the gargbage out.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:48 pm

The censoring is deafening......

Where's Chico when we need him 8-)

To quote L&G;
Quote:
Being honest also does not mean offering your forum friends unwanted advice, either.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 am

Lee, I apologise for offending your sensibilities.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, and I am just trying to get Truthunter to acknowledge that there may be another way...another outcome other than total and complete destruction. I am doing this because I care, I could easily ignore him and let him go deeper into his dark and hopeless scenario. I choose not to coddle or endorse such darkness.....an occasional "snap out of it" helps us all. I've had my share of them and they have helped me reflect.

If you like being bombarded with end of the world doom and gloom every time you try to engage him.....well that is your choice.

I've said my piece, and it his choice which direction to take.

The energy flows where the focus goes.

I still think a survival thread would be beneficial and would appreciate him sharing his knowledge.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 am
Quote:
We all know something is up and many different things can erupt....but you know, we still have to feed our kids and take the gargbage out.

OK, first off...we have to agree on REALITY. Does anyone think we are not in a total checkmate situation waiting to be pronounced on every civilization on this globe? If we think less, we will not take survival serious enough.
WE HAVE TO AGREE ON THE SERIOUSNESS OF OUR SITUATION OR WE MIGHT AS WELL BE WATCHING TV.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
We all know something is up and many different things can erupt....but you know, we still have to feed our kids and take the gargbage out.

OK, first off...we have to agree on REALITY. Does anyone think we are not in a total checkmate situation waiting to be pronounced on every civilization on this globe? If we think less, we will not take survival serious enough.
WE HAVE TO AGREE ON THE SERIOUSNESS OF OUR SITUATION OR WE MIGHT AS WELL BE WATCHING TV.

I AGREE, the situation is serious. I have also studied enough ancient and aboriginal belief systems to know that this is meant to be happening. I've been waiting for this time all of my life. We chose to be here to witness this. Now, there is such a thing as collective consciousness. I am trying my best to contribute to the positive side of that. I am trying to swing the pendulum towards the positive side. It is a complex time for sure.

Truthunter, perhaps watching that Greg Braden presentation and the futurist that L+G linked to will give you another perspective on all of this. Just give it a try. How can it hurt?

Also, I think is would be wonderful if you could share some of your survival skills.

Love and hugs you little Blockhead (that is meant to be a term of endearment everyone)

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am
Quote:
Truthunter, perhaps watching that Greg Braden presentation and the futurist that L+G linked to will give you another perspective on all of this. Just give it a try. How can it hurt?

I can't watch videos with my connection. Remember...I am already living in a pre-survival world.

I too believe I have been born for such a time as this, and all I have learned is to help others, but only those who are serious about it all.

Thanks for apologizing to Lee by the way. She has been getting a little worn down by all the Tennis matches on here. The lady is a beautiful example of how I would that all humanity were. She sure is a blessing to me. :)

Ok...on to the new post...........Sensible Survival

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:

I can't watch videos with my connection. Remember...I am already living in a pre-survival world.

I too believe I have been born for such a time as this, and all I have learned is to help others, but only those who are serious about it all.

Thanks for apologizing to Lee by the way. She has been getting a little worn down by all the Tennis matches on here. The lady is a beautiful example of how I would that all humanity were. She sure is a blessing to me. :)

Ok...on to the new post...........Sensible Survival

I agree, Lee is wonderful. I value her as well. I feel bad that I made her cringe.

Now, TH, I am more than happy to put these things on a flash drive and mail them to you. I have them downloaded on my computer and will take no time at all. You don't need a fast connection for that. Just take the first little step and PM me your address. Like I said.....what would it hurt too see another perspective? I checked out the Bible and it didn't do me any harm. There were some pearls of wisdom in it that still are with me today. You never know. Never say never.

Thanks for the new thread....I look forward to learning all sorts of good stuff.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:45 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
What is the solution?

What is the difference between a solution offered and a solution withheld?

Answer: Value.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next