Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
TESTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE 
Post Re: TESTING WHAT YOU BELIEVE
Quote:
Just take the first little step and PM me your address.

Sorry to turn down you generosity. I have learned my lessons about giving out my address to females. I have all but forgotten how many have shown up at my door. :roll: Yes, there is much mystery with this Truthunter. 8-)
I will check into Greg Braden's presentation at some point.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:10 am

Ya all the ladies here are going to be swarming to your house TH. :lol:
Your a wild dude.......
Quote:
What is the difference between a solution offered and a solution withheld?

Answer: Value.

i second that...

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:34 am

Canzirka wrote:
Lee, I apologise for offending your sensibilities.

You're a treasure Canzirka, and I do align with a lot you say. But you know that already. My apologies also, I went straight from head to keyboard...never a good idea with me :).

After not much sleep last night I dragged myself out of bed to a chorus of arm pit farts. My son felt it appropriate to communicate entirely this way from rising to when I dropped him off at school. It turns out there are many different varieties of arm pit farts, much can be communicated this way. They can be quite funny (well the first couple of time's) but with little sleep......

If there hadn't been other parents at the school gate I may have actually just swerved and pushed him out of the car without stopping.

I know just what I need;

I Lee, promise to practice patience and tolerance for the rest of my life....

Warm wishes...
Lee

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 am

Lee wrote:
Canzirka wrote:
Lee, I apologise for offending your sensibilities.

You're a treasure Canzirka, and I do align with a lot you say. But you know that already. My apologies also, I went straight from head to keyboard...never a good idea with me :).

After not much sleep last night I dragged myself out of bed to a chorus of arm pit farts. My son felt it appropriate to communicate entirely this way from rising to when I dropped him off at school. It turns out there are many different varieties of arm pit farts, much can be communicated this way. They can be quite funny (well the first couple of time's) but with little sleep......

If there hadn't been other parents at the school gate I may have actually just swerved and pushed him out of the car without stopping.

I know just what I need;

I Lee, promise to practice patience and tolerance for the rest of my life....

Warm wishes...
Lee

Lee, you know, I needed a "snap out of it" as well and I appreciated it....so thanks.

You brought back memories of my "arm fart" school days.....the boys used to do songs....and played different instruments with those arm pits. Must be driving you bonkers. I don't know if you can recite the "patience and tolerance" mantra enough times to put up with that!

Hugs my friend

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am
Quote:
Ya all the ladies here are going to be swarming to your house TH. :lol:
Your a wild dude.......

Well there is enough room here for a few dozen people and everyone is always welcome. The problem with women is that while ''we men'' are more than happy to protect the damsels in distress, it is really us knights who are then in trouble from the ''winking damsels''. :o

I am a wild dude Mag. I was born to be WILD...but not stupid wild like most men get....more like a wild horse which you can befriend, but don't try to break and ride. :shock: I have a horse like that here and I love her dearly. :)

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3