Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Reincarnation 

Post Reincarnation
Great story of a young child who clearly remembered his last life and a parent who would support him in finding out the truth.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 am

Post Re: Reincarnation
Secrets of Supernatural Reincarnation by 5th Dimension. 1/5

February 26, 2019: Another copy here (I think).
5TH Dimension Reincarnation Documentary YouTube
(duration 49:40)

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

Michael Newton Interview Part 1 of 5

An interview with Michael Newton. Dr Newton is a hypnotherapist who has spent a large amount of time using hypnosis to research the details of what Newton calls the "life between lives" or "interlife."

February 26, 2019: Another copy here.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 am
I have seen this fascinating video before. It is incredible to think that some (if not all) children are born with memories of previous incarnations..........why do they / we lose these? Is it the way that we are brought up which causes us to lose them?

One thing about reincarnation which has fascinated me for a while, is this: with reincarnation, everyone that is born into this physical reality which we call earth, will in fact be further along their soul journey than everyone else........so, why do we feel it is necessary to 'teach' children.........shouldn't we be learning from them? :shock:

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 pm

The memories just fade away like dreams do, if you are not trained to remember them.

I think that if we remembered past lives, it would be an unfair advantage for the lessons
we have to learn. Like having the answers to an exam you are taking.

Of course you can remember past lives if you have to, ie trauma or unfinished business, so as to resolve the issues and move on.

I feel that children are wonderful teachers. Through the eyes of a child.

Through the Eyes of a Child

Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:32 am
Site Admin

Ah, there is indeed a thread on reincarnation in the United People forum! I was just about to start one with an example suggesting reincarnation is not real, but a human invention designed to explain phenomena that we don't currently understand. I remember arguing this position in the Project Avalon forum, opposing the grand con-artist himself, Bill Ryan, who was insisting reincarnation is absolutely real. I disagreed and actually laid out some reasons why, which is something Bill Ryan didn't do. He just expected people to take his word for it, which is what most Avalon members did.

Here is a reason why reincarnation may be a false idea. At 5:15, the woman claims she was cured of her chronic lung problems by a two-hour past life regression session in which she remembered dying in the gas chambers of WW2.

But nobody died "in the gas chambers of WW2"! The Holocaustâ„¢ is a big lie. Germany was not gassing anyone. We were royally conned by the Jewish sociopath leaders and their minions. The only gas chambers in German concentrations camps were used to delouse clothing with Zyklon B in order to keep the residents healthy!

I suspect the reason this woman has invented such a memory is because of her empathy. The false stories we have been sold about the Holocaust are so horrific that they inflict trauma on an ordinary person of empathy. They make us hurt. They make us empathize with the gassing victims. They place us in the victims' shoes. We relive their experience. But that doesn't mean we were them.

Amazing Things Kids Have Said About Past Lives That Even Skeptics Can't Explain
(duration 1:52:10)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:49 am
Site Admin

Another explanation for reincarnation may be some kind of universal memory, like Akashic records, where some "wires" get crossed and memory access gets scrambled somewhat. Reincarnation could also be a reality. I certainly don't claim to know what is happening with past life memories, but I do find them fascinating and mysterious.

Of course, reincarnation could also be another of the uncountable deceptions we have to put up with in this illusory existence orchestrated by sociopaths. Sociopaths do control the media, which is where we get all of these entertaining stories of reincarnation. We get the same sort of fiction from Jewish-controlled Hollywood, even when they claim the films are "based on a true story".

BIGGEST SECRETS from Reincarnated Kids (S1, E1) | The Ghost Inside My Child | LMN | Full Episode
(duration 43:21)

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]