Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
David Icke - Enough!! It is Time To Fly!!! 

Post David Icke - Enough!! It is Time To Fly!!!
David is going from strength to strength.

It has been a wonderful experience of him
growing and learning and teaching us all
along the way. May not agree with all that he
states but that is fine. I love his passion for
truth and his bravery to take that journey.

His path is now taken a spiritual lean.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: David Icke - Enough!! It is Time To Fly!!!
I love his passion for truth and his bravery to take that journey.

As do I.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:31 am
Site Admin

It's always good to look at the other sides of any issue. For example, let's look at David Icke debunked by a well-prepared and studious detractor.

David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)
In case of censorship, alternate copy here.

What jumps out at me comes near the end when the narrator points out that this is a "dangerous game". This is followed by a plug for the narrator's bias, now finally revealed, which is the Christianity of the Bible.

Yes, I have to agree, this is indeed a most dangerous game.

Religion has historically been the most secure control mechanism wielded by the sociopathic rulers of our planet against the masses. The reign of religion is measured in millennia. So, according to this video, we are to believe that the New Age movement, or the New World Order, or the evolution of human consciousness, or the integration of humanity with other galactic life, or other new paradigms are all to be more feared than the most closed-minded belief system the world has ever seen, namely the worship of gods/God?

:roll:

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:42 am
Site Admin

I used to argue with my brother. His perspective was "It's all about the money." He had a job that he hated, but it paid well, so he kept doing it. The driving force in his life was the money. He was a slave to it. I could never understand why he viewed life in this way, and I would argue that it was a false perspective. I would try to help him see things differently, because I foolishly thought that he was like me and surely didn't truly believe money was the deciding factor. Eventually he demonstrated quite clearly that money was more important than his brother and sister, and I finally realized that I was the one who had made the mistake, thinking his psychology was like mine. He was not like me. It's the classic mistake that people of empathy typically make, and I had made it once again.

David Icke knows it's NOT all about the money. But there are plenty of people out there like my brother who are sure it is. David Icke has an argument for them, but many of them will never believe it. For them, their psychology won't allow it. For them, money is power, and power is what they truly desire.

David Icke Is A Multi Millionaire With A Bentley & A Gated Mansion

Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:20 am
Site Admin

David Icke knows ridicule. The Fool On The Hill has to be ridiculed, so that no one will pay attention to his message! If you were to carefully consider the message, you would see that this is no fool. This is someone who sees what is really happening.

2016 - 'It is, perhaps, the end of the beginning' - The David Icke Videocast/Podcast Trailer

Quote:
I was going to say what happened to me when I went out on that university speaking tour. It was the University of Nottingham. There were a thousand people there. I would say 950 had come to laugh. I walked out on the stage, and it was literally the best part of fifteen minutes before I could speak, because it was just abuse, ridicule, laughter, plastic beer glasses thrown at the stage.

I just stood there and waited for it to die down, because it had to eventually, and when it did, I said: "You think I’m mentally ill, don’t you?" And you know what it’s like: [imitates raucous audience response] Wellll yuuh... [and other rude vocalizations].

And I said: "So what does that say about you? Because you’ve actually paid to come here to ridicule someone you actually believe is mentally ill." [Kerry laughs] I tell you what, you could hear a pin drop. And you could hear a pin drop for the rest of the night. -- David Icke (source)

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]