Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Heart Brain Coherence - The Science of Miracles Greg Braden 

Post Heart Brain Coherence - The Science of Miracles Greg Braden

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 am

Post Re: Heart Brain Coherence - The Science of Miracles Greg Bra
The solar system's motion thru space by The Resonance Project

This simple animation was created by Nassim Haramein and The Resonance Project Foundation

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Yes, this guy is really educating the masses. He represents science but takes the individual on a journey that stretches the mind span.

I watched the video below last night..........4 hours. It seemed like an hour. Really loved the placed he took ones mind and the ability to transcend time and step out of the mind. Studying with Tibetans would help.

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND A WATCH WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.

The Language of the Divine Matrix Part 1/2

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:42 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:

Taking into account the motion of the sun with respect to our galaxy center might produce the helices shown for the planets, but that's assuming the ecliptic (planetary plane) is not aligned with the galactic plane. Logic would suggest that they are likely to be closely aligned (just like the sun's equatorial plane is nearly aligned with the ecliptic plane). In the animation, they are showing the sun moving at a 90 degree angle to the ecliptic, which is very likely not the case. In reality, the true motion of the planets through 3D space is probably too complex to pin down. Our sun moves around the galactic center and also bobbles up and down respective to the plane of our galaxy (or so I've read). Our galaxy also has its own proper motion through 3D space, which may not be a straight line. I doubt we have been able to accurately measure all the various motions occurring.

But Nassim is right to get us thinking more of the 3D motion of the planets and our sun as they travel through 3D space. The usual model we are presented shows the sun sitting still, which is definitely not the case (or so I've read).

Notice how much of this depends on what I've read. If I didn't know how to read, I'd be pretty ignorant. But having known how to read for five decades now, I'm not sure things have changed much. :think:

One last tidbit -- males usually have better developed 3D spacial visualization than females (or so I've read). So if all this relative 3D motion doesn't make sense to you, you're probably female. Not to worry, you have many other advantages. :thumbup:

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:14 am

Canzirka wrote:

Taking into account the motion of the sun with respect to our galaxy center might produce the helices shown for the planets, but that's assuming the ecliptic (planetary plane) is not aligned with the galactic plane. Logic would suggest that they are likely to be closely aligned (just like the sun's equatorial plane is nearly aligned with the ecliptic plane). In the animation, they are showing the sun moving at a 90 degree angle to the ecliptic, which is very likely not the case. In reality, the true motion of the planets through 3D space is probably too complex to pin down. Our sun moves around the galactic center and also bobbles up and down respective to the plane of our galaxy (or so I've read). Our galaxy also has its own proper motion through 3D space, which may not be a straight line. I doubt we have been able to accurately measure all the various motions occurring.

Completely agree with you.

Quote:
But Nassim is right to get us thinking more of the 3D motion of the planets and our sun as they travel through 3D space. The usual model we are presented shows the sun sitting still, which is definitely not the case (or so I've read).

That was my intent....just to show that the solar flares are showering us with some very different particles than the last solar cycles have.

Quote:
One last tidbit -- males usually have better developed 3D spacial visualization than females (or so I've read). So if all this relative 3D motion doesn't make sense to you, you're probably female. Not to worry, you have many other advantages.

I could visualize what you were saying (it is my job to visualize for work). But you are absolutely correct...in my experience, males have better 3D spacial visualizaiton. They usually don't need as much prototyping as my female clients.

I agree..... we have many other advantages (wink, wink).

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:19 am

Yes, this guy is really educating the masses. He represents science but takes the individual on a journey that stretches the mind span.

I watched the video below last night..........4 hours. It seemed like an hour. Really loved the placed he took ones mind and the ability to transcend time and step out of the mind. Studying with Tibetans would help.

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND A WATCH WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.

I've seen a lot of his stuff....but never this lecture (1 hour to go). Thanks so much for the link. I really respect him, he is providing a huge service to humanity IMHO.

He is everything David Wilcock can only wish for. (Something about DW just rubs me the wrong way......like he never credits his sources for one.)

Greg Braden is the real deal. (IMHO of course)

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 am
I watched the Greg Braden video last night and have to say that I found it very interesting, even, dare I say it 'Inspiring'. I have watched some of his other video's previously, but found this one to be one of his best (so far). However, I didn't enjoy the way the video was edited / contrived so that he appears to be some sort of 'preacher', but, with that said, he does paint a good picture 8-)

I am planning on watching the Nassim Haramein video(s) this evening.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi D4M - the Nassim video I posted above is just a short little one about our solar system's movement through the Galaxy.

I have a playlist of his "Crossing the Event Horizon" DVD Lectures that I think you'll enjoy. Here's a link to my youtube playlist.

I also enjoy Nassim.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL106525C8335D844A&feature=view_all

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 pm
Ahh, I hadn't spotted that the Nassim video is just a short one. I have watched a few of his video's previously, but there are a few on your Youtube playlist which I haven't watched yet........thanks.

I have now watched the other two Gregg Braden video's, and now fully understand where he is coming from. His method of using science as a way of visualising spiritual matters is an interesting approach. Being an atheist all of my life, I do find the religious edge to some of his discussions a little unnerving, but if it gets those that already have a religious leaning to even consider some of his more esoteric idea's, then I'm all for that.
I recently read 'The Intention Experiment' by Lynne McTaggart which seems to cover a similar theme to that of Gregg Braden.

It amazes me that we could change the world around us simply by 'thinking' (praying) with our hearts. The more of us that combine our efforts when doing this, the better the outcome should be. Anyone up for some synchronised worldwide heart prayers?

Could it be that psycopaths / sociopaths simply do not have any connection to heart consciousness, and so they are creating their realities from 100% brain generated 'thoughts'. If that is the case, could they (theoretically) learn how to connect with their hearts, thereby removing their psycopathic tendencies?

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:42 pm

His method of using science as a way of visualising spiritual matters is an interesting approach. Being an atheist all of my life, I do find the religious edge to some of his discussions a little unnerving, but if it gets those that already have a religious leaning to even consider some of his more esoteric idea's, then I'm all for that.

I really like his approach, it makes sense to me. As “Love and Gratitude” said, this lecture is really a must see.....whether you lean towards science or organized religion....you will get something out of this lecture.

He has researched the “Unified/Christ Consciousness” concept very well, and explains how to achieve the heart/feeling vibration by balancing the thought/emotion polarity. He teaches you “How to speak the language of the Universe”.

And he is a real scientist......not a DW type of guru.

(I think in the lecture he is speaking slowly to accommodate the translation process for his Italian audience.....so he comes of kind of preachy.....the interview is more reflective of his normal presentation).

It amazes me that we could change the world around us simply by 'thinking' (praying) with our hearts. The more of us that combine our efforts when doing this, the better the outcome should be. Anyone up for some synchronised worldwide heart prayers?

The more people that grasp the message of this lecture (a technique which was edited out of current religious texts by the good old Council of Nicaea....but still kept by ancient traditions) the better off we will be (IMHO).

Could it be that psycopaths / sociopaths simply do not have any connection to heart consciousness, and so they are creating their realities from 100% brain generated 'thoughts'. If that is the case, could they (theoretically) learn how to connect with their hearts, thereby removing their psycopathic tendencies?

A lot of them have the one polarity of empathy.....as in they “understand others” but they lack the feeling part.....thus no conscience.

The most important thing to remember is that there are a lot more of us than them. If we use this ancient hidden knowledge.....there are no limits.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]