Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
How Insane Can it Get? 
Post How Insane Can it Get?
Rick Warren and Robert Schuller are two big named "christian" preachers who are pushing for a new religion called "Chrislam''. It is a mix of Christianity and Islam and has been heralded by George W Bush. This may sound nice...peace...right? But really, it is as insane as they come, for one religion rules out the other. To pretend to be "brothers" is like asking the "Jews" to be brothers with the Muslims. Its like asking Chico to be "friends'' with the sociopaths who run America. :shock:

What makes the Muslims so impossible to accept into the fold of humanity? For one, they are taught to believe that all others are infidels to be pissed on. :o We aren't talking about ALL Muslims here, just the majority.
The Quran is the most insane religious book in existence. If you don't think so, look up Sahih Bukhari Volume7, book 62, number 88, where the prophet Mohammed wrote out his marriage contract with a six year old. Yes, a SIX YEAR OLD. What kind of sick ass would think he can have sex with a child and be a prophet of Allah? And Mohammed is the main man behind Islam. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE? And then again, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG with people like Rick Warren and Robert Schuller, and all those who are following this new "religion"?

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:30 am

Post Re: How Insane Can it Get?
You would be surprised at how many think tanks and NGO are funding "new religions". I would suppose much like funding New Weapons or Manchurian Candidates. And what Power it would be to find an Idea that could carry most of the people on the planet to defend themselves against Evil. I would think its like thawing Ice...

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:57 am

In the lower worlds, men rule by politics and thereby orthodox religions. Hence, religions become a system of socio-economics to control man's mind and body.

Most world religions have a foundation in the economic systems of their times. Every social order since the start of time has had a religion for its followers. It promises the glories of heaven when one dies, especially if one dies for the religion. Suffer on earth and get the reward in heaven. This is the creed for keeping an exploited society quiet.

It has also formed consumer societies throughtout history which have created wars and left men in poverty which its creators get rich. Same old, same old today. It has destroyed the natural resources of man and formed a spiritual desert on the earth.

As long as these pesudo religions flourish man cannot find himself and therefore suffers in spirit. He is ignorant and does not know what has happened to him. He becomes desperate, seeking and desiring to met with a savior who can halt the wars, bring back the natural resources, give him comfort in body, mind and spirit. Each fight the other, because each is right in the religious programming.

One just has to ask oneself - is killing for God the right thing to do?

Each of us must work out our own path of destiny and walk that path alone.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
Its like asking Chico to be "friends'' with the sociopaths who run America. :shock:

That's do-able. I just want them disqualified from positions of power and control. That doesn't mean we can't be friends, or friendly.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 am

truthunter wrote:
Its like asking Chico to be "friends'' with the sociopaths who run America. :shock:

That's do-able. I just want them disqualified from positions of power and control. That doesn't mean we can't be friends, or friendly.

After many years researching, through all the deep dark secrets of the worst of humanity, I learned that I had to forgive and love them. This love enables them to change.

THIS IS THE GREATEST CHALLENGE YET. Chico is absolutely right. Put them on trial etc, but in the end we must forgive, otherwise we are kept in our own self made prison.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 am
Quote:

Well, it's not do-able as long as they are determined to be your "superiors". To expect them not to be is like asking a crocodile to get along with a puppy. :shock:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:29 am

The Age Of Madness And Enlightenment
Wednesday, 29 February 2012

by Zen Gardner

It's hold on and let go time! That's about the sum of it. The vibrational ride is picking up steam so cinch up your saddles, relax from tension and lean into the wind. We're gonna have to be on our spiritual toes for what's about to hit and we're already getting a taste of.

Things are gonna get wonky!

Real sailors and sea lovers don't freak at the challenge of a good storm, but also have the utmost respect for the awesome power of nature. Like a surfer watching a huge wave build as he catches the top of it and starts his descent, he respects it, admires it, but knows he better do the right thing to keep this a fun experience. He's also psycholgocially prepared for any eventuality...including what to do to survive if he wipes out!

Well, we're pretty much there. I mean, this has been buiiding for some time. But we're hitting new levels and need to walk circumspectly and stay tuned more than ever if we're to get the most out of this wonderful opportunity while avoiding the pitfalls.

As David Icke, one of the most profound messengers of our time, said almost 6 years ago and continues to reinterate:

The end of the inter-generational amnesia is in sight and therefore so is the 'world' it has allowed to manifest. It may seem that we are sinking deeper in the mire of control, surveillance and manipulation, but that is being expressed in the 'out there' realm of the still-unwakened - the great majority for sure. One step back from that, however, there is a stirring in the hearts and consciousness of rapidly increasing numbers of people and the time is coming when that will explode in massive global change.

The fact that we're now 6 years closer is profound!

A World Gone Nuts

We can see how that has already happened in so many respects. The mindless addiction and belief in the false media; wars being waged without regard for popular support or even political consent; scientific insanity from bioweapons to nuclear madness; deliberate economic implosions for manipulative control; the corporate rape of planet earth; and a clear and openly stated elite agenda for a drastic reduction in the world's population that is already under way.

Insane enough?

Ah, but here's the blowback. All that is not based in conscious reality. All that is a fabricated matrix from a dark vibrational level. When it gets tested by Source, our Universal reality scanner of vibrational Truth, it cannot stand. By definition what is false and fabricated will crumble.

That doesn't mean they won't make their last ditch effort to shove their plan through. And it may even meet some short term apparent success. But it cannot stand, just as the twin towers couldn't withstand whatever it was that vaporized them.

And psychologically? They are mincemeat!

No way can they stand up to these vibrational changes! Their construct is left brain and call it lower vibrational or Satanically inspired and it cannot stand the Truth.

And so it begins!

A friend at PhilosophersStone who has a similar background to Clif High's at Halfpasthuman on reading informational fields told me he expects not only crazy behavior but for some newsperson to completely lose it and blow the lid off the whole lie sometime soon. Can't you see that? I found that very inspiring and entertaining as well as so resonant.

How can so many people who've been bought off or coerced one way or another into keeping the big lie covered up for their overlords stand it? Especially when their own families are starting to be affected, and it increasing appears society is literally coming apart at its seams.

Why? Humanity's left brain thinking patterns are getting jammed and repatterned and their right brain creative side is getting more say so. To think these cosmic effects won't have massive effects is like flooding a bowl of ice cubes with warm water and expecting them not to melt!

And none too soon. The mad controllers' artificial psychotronic matrix will also be vyng for control of humanity's mind.

The sooner we break free from mind into conscious awareness the better.

All Good to the Awake and Aware

We're in a challenging and what could be considered disorienting time. That's only going to affect you if you haven't realized our entire "orientation" here is a temporal illusion. Just as materialistic people think they've lost everything when their money and home is gone, those attached to their beliefs and world view are going to take a serious hit if they don't let go.

For those who respond positively to these changes? Many of us are already feeling the degree of accelertaing change that's upon us. The world is obviously careening towards a mega cataclysm, but the big news is the massive wake up that's hitting at so many levels. And those who are just new "getting it" are digging into the internet fast and furious and getting up to speed faster than ever.

And that's a wonderful, wonderful thing!

And for those who aren't yet getting it? Believe me, there will be a flood of latecomers, but at least they will have finally gotten it.

Let's be there for them.

Keep on resonating with the changes, there's a lot of cool stuff to see....and share!

Together we help bring the Change into this reality for all to enjoy.

Much Love, Zen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 am
What few even realize is how dangerous Chrislom really is. Christians are bound in their belief to ''love your neighbor as yourself''. It is also what many others believe, as we don't want to be found guilty of judging others and we certainly don't want to be found guilty of "intolerance" towards humanity. From what I gather, that is already considered a "crime"..."treason" against the rest of humanity.

Chrislam demands that Christians "embrace" the Muslims and the movement is spreading rapidly. There are three things that Chrislam can destroy.

1. Any respect left of "christians' by the Jews. "Christians" are the last friends the Jews have left.
2. Christian doctrine, without which there is no ''Christianity".
3. Blaspheming not only the Christian "G-d", but also the Hebrew "Elohim".

If Christians vote against Chrislam, they are considered hypocrites to their own believes. If they don't vote against Chrislam, they are agreeing with blasphemy against the very One they say they believe in.

This is all so very interesting because it places Christians in a no win situation. The only ones who wouldn't have a problem with this is Calvinists, who believe that you must be "chosen'' anyway. If someone isn't "chosen" then what does it matter what race they are? It could be that Muslims are not ''chosen", in which case the Elohim doing the choosing would be the most guilty of "treason" against humanity, but who is going to issue an arrest warrant?

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Th,
It would not surprise me if they lump Religious and Conspiracy Theorist into the same Fema Camp as terrorist against the Homeland.

Sieg heil

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:24 pm
magamud wrote:
Th,
It would not surprise me if they lump Religious and Conspiracy Theorist into the same Fema Camp as terrorist against the Homeland.

Sieg heil

Any "free thinker" is to be thrown into the FEMA abyss. MY problem is that I have enemies in both "camps', As I am a terrorist of both the religious and those who insist on their "non religious' demonology. I consider both to be very dangerous. But have no fear dear Mag, for I am ready to take them all on...mentally, physically and spiritually...JUST NOT ALL AT ONCE. :shock:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next