Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
How Insane Can it Get? 
Post Re: How Insane Can it Get?
Quote:
]Have your believes, but be ready for "truth'' to find you.

I believe that each of us is more than proud to fly our own flag of believes. Right or wrong, it really doesn't matter....until something happens to disrupt our ''reality''.

I believe that if we pay attention, whatever reality we think we have down, we will end up with the same conclusion as history unfolds, for it is what is yet to come that will "teach us'' all what we need to know.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Where is the problem was meaning from my POV. And more the micro dynamics of my interactions. Your comment is the basic observation of Corruption in religion, which im not. I think you missed the whole point Chic.

I was taking a very high level, or general, view. It was more like as seen from the perspective of all humanity.

Quote:
I was suggesting what is the difference between any belief systems?

And that's the question I was attempting to answer.

Quote:
And why cant I practice mine?

So from the general perspective, I was suggesting that anyone can believe anything they want, as long as the "practice" generated from that belief is non-damaging to others. It's an extension of the idea that your freedom ends where my nose begins, which is itself an extension of the Golden Rule expressed in the negative -- "Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you".

Quote:
I can co exist with anyone for any Human endeavor, so again who gives a shit what I practice in my corner of UP? Am I discriminating?

No, you are not discriminating. UP is hopefully modeled after the world we would like to see, where all opinions and beliefs are allowed, and judgment is based on actions and behaviors rather than beliefs.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

thanks...

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Quote:
I was taking a very high level, or general, view. It was more like as seen from the perspective of all humanity.

You can use me as a spring board I dont mind...

Quote:
And that's the question I was attempting to answer.

Im sensing a pattern in your process and I like it. I cant see it coming, but what the hell..... :jest:

Quote:
"practice" generated from that belief is non-damaging to others.

Im at that Event Horizon Too and hope to be a Judge when its Game Time! Event horizon reorganizing the Subatomics....Where the tire meets the Road, where the Quark manifest kind of stuff.... :ugeek:

Quote:
UP is hopefully modeled after the world we would like to see, where all opinions and beliefs are allowed, and judgment is based on actions and behaviors rather than beliefs.

I am starting to get invested into this investment of Truth dynamics with UP. Be a complete antagonist to the Tyrannical Social System that stares us in the Face day after day.
The Actions and Behaviors will be the true Tell of someones integrity. To help people bridge the Belief System of that individual.
Deeds all around :clap:

Some power it will take to maintain this type of Integrity with like a thousand people. How would you do it?
You would have to rotate Moderators for sure. And how would they be chosen? It appears that Portals tenet collectives of thought. One affluent person could be the source. Look at Lord Sidious Ordeal at Avalon. And the Source of the collective could be in a Binary system with one of them hidden and the other one Appearing as Radiant and Good. Hmmmm that sounds what is common amongst all the Truth Seekers Castles of Rebellion. A Pyramid scheme disguising itself as Planar.
It probably starts wholesome and good. Finding each others strengths and not exposing each others weaknesses. This concept, if it becomes a Rut eventually turns into tyranny or a Pyramid if you will.
I still argue that any collective system will become a Pyramid. The Coding is Cancerous from the get go. Rotating Mods, owners, having strong confrontations in Thought,
Allowing Judgement to be based on Actions, Deeds and Behaviors, will only in the end, slow it down.

Well im all in......

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Me too.....

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Some power it will take to maintain this type of Integrity with like a thousand people. How would you do it?

I won't. You will, all of you. I will be one of you.

The true power lies with the people. I believe that most people have integrity naturally (in varying degrees, of course). A few don't (sociopaths). Those few are the rotten apples that can spoil the entire barrel. They encourage the creation of positions of power and control, then they rise to those positions because of their inherent characteristics of deception and manipulation, playing on our integrity and trust. Then they feed off of us, progressively demanding more and more.

We have to control this dynamic. We are the only ones that can. We have to take the responsibility, because we are the ones that have choice. Sociopaths are like parasites -- they have no choice. They cannot change what they are. We can.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 am
Quote:
I won't. You will, all of you. I will be one of you.

I suppose I'm in too, although I am not clear on what. :roll: Sorry, I have been fighting very serious forest fires with 40 mph winds today and my mind isn't up to snuff. :? In my mind I am still trying to "out dance" the flames around me.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3