Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Michael Jackson's Interdimensional War Against TPTB 

Post Michael Jackson's Interdimensional War Against TPTB
Georgi,

I am guided to write you the 5th time now to discuss a matter which may not initially seem relevant but I think you’ll find is at least an interesting take on the King of Pop.

One of the great crimes committed by the US Cabal and Media Elite which will have to be a revelation to the American masses is the systematic defamation and eventual murder of a man of profound peace and cosmic awareness, Michael Jackson.

For whatever the reason my higher self has delivered periodic downloads of information about the entity ‘MJ’ and intuitively I knew him to be an innocent soul being portrayed as the most sinister of criminals (pedophile).

Ironically the release of Martin Bashir’s coordinated hit piece “Living with Michael Jackson” was the moment I became enamored with Michael and his works. Ironic because public response to the ‘documentary’ was the complete opposite of what my intuition was screaming. To many, the seemingly strange behavior of a truly enlightened soul was cause for alarm but somehow my HS saw through the media perversions of his gentle ways and I began to follow his very public trial with rapt attention. The only reason his behavior seems weird is because we live in such negative 3D Duality that stifles the infinite love obviously radiating from this unique individual:

Continue Reading:

http://golden-rule.org/2012/12/18/micha ... s-that-be/

Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:09 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Michael Jackson's Interdimensional War Against TPTB
There are two kinds of puzzling people. They lie at opposite ends of the bell curve. I tend to focus on those that I put at the left extremity of the bell curve, the sociopaths. I focus on them because they are the root of the problem. They are killing us. If we don't get a handle on them, those of us that survive will be slaves, and the rest of us will be destroyed.

The other puzzling people are found at the right extremity of the bell curve. They are the saints. I tend to ignore them because, if history is our guide, they seem to be no match for the sociopaths. Because sociopaths are able to muster a significant degree of organization, they are able to swat down the isolated saints like flies. It appears that unorganized good is no match for organized evil.

The critical difference is organization. To change the quality of the human world, the forces of good must organize, or the forces of evil must be prevented from organizing. My solution to the problem of sociopaths is aimed at preventing their ability to organize. First you develop a reliable method for identifying people that are sociopaths, then you disqualify them from positions of power and control over others.

The other part of the solution is to set up a framework that encourages saints to organize. The United People forum was an unconscious step by me in that direction. The flaw there is that people in general are apparently too diverse to organize (perhaps the result of the "divide and conquer" strategy the sociopaths rely on to control us). Organization requires a singularity of purpose. Sociopaths have that singularity of purpose, to have power and control over the masses, to rule over others. Saints have a potential singularity of purpose as well, to free the world from oppression and restore its natural balance. But, just as the unique psychological characteristics of sociopaths help them organize, the unique psychological characteristics of saints prevent them from organizing. Saints are humble, self-effacing, preaching freedom and love for everyone, and work tirelessly in pursuit of equality. Sociopaths are arrogant, self-aggrandizing, caring little about others, and work tirelessly to control and dominate others in a self-serving hierarchy. Which psychology lends itself best to organizing? Again, with history as our guide, the answer is obvious. Organizations of brutal conquerors and rulers are our history, or so we are taught. Organizations of gentle saints are almost nowhere to be seen in history, and if you can find any, their existence was surely short and ended violently.

So, perhaps United People should have been more accurately started as United Saints. Few saints would have shown up, and the membership would have been dominated by up-and-coming sociopaths. That has indeed been the short history of this forum. It very much mirrors human history. Organizations attract sociopaths, not saints.

For me, Michael Jackson was definitely a puzzling person. I was of course brainwashed by the mass media to see him as a wacko, and for a long time, that mind control was working. But with time, study, and self-inflicted efforts at deprogramming, I couldn't help but see that something was very wrong with that picture of Michael. I, like the public, was clearly being deceived and manipulated. Michael was the enemy of the ruling sociopaths, and with good reason. He was their opposite.

P.S. Welcome to the forum, and kudos on your first post here. You made me think, question, and not dismiss, and for that I am grateful.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Our inter dimensional reference has been lost and by no coincidence.
And coincidentally science has hypersensualized the five senses when the pineal gland is completely neglected. Which coincidentally has rods & cones and is being targeted for calcification.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:08 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Which coincidentally has rods & cones and is being targeted for calcification.

Curiouser and curiouser! A little research into this is quite interesting, also showing how little we know about the brain(s). I love the way we identify multiple brains (cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem) in a single skull. Is the pineal "gland" really just a gland, or is it more? Are there glands in the brain, or are there specialized sub-brains? Is the pineal body a small specialized brain, perhaps our ethernet port, our connection to something outside of us, maybe even outside the 3D world? Is that why the ruling sociopaths might want it shut down, as in calcified?

Do they want to break our connections?

Hmmm...

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]