Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Freedom 
Site Admin

Post Freedom
I have known freedom. Freedom is food for the soul.

When I was young (late teens to early twenties), I hitchhiked all over the country, from coast to coast. I hitchhiked from Savannah to New York City in the middle of a paralyzing winter blizzard to see a girl from college I liked (Hi, Claudia, wherever you are). Then I hitchhiked back to my parents who had refused to let me go but couldn't really stop me. I hitched cross-country to California to visit a college buddy working the summer at Disneyland who said he could get me into the park for free. He did, too, for five days straight (thanks, Ray). I hitchhiked to Mexico to go to another friend's wedding in his hometown of Orizaba. What an experience a wedding in Mexico was. Then I went to France and did a lot of hitchhiking, even hitting Switzerland, Italy, and Monaco. Here it is nearly forty years later, and I marvel at the impetuousness of it all.

You might think that being dependent on others for a ride is not freedom. Having your own vehicle with you behind the steering wheel seems freer, but there is something about choosing to be receptive to the sharing, to the empathy of others, that is incredibly liberating. The goodness of humanity comes home to roost up close and personal. You feel it. You offer nothing but your company, and you receive the same back along with a ride. Incredible stuff. I am so blessed.

So, now you know a bit more about why this article ("A Shift in the Zeitgeist? Hitchhiker Finds Drivers Suddenly More Willing to Give a Lift", by Dave Lindorff) caught my interest.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Freedom
Let's look at freedom a bit closer.

This post by Magamud is still a favorite of mine, because of the video Adam Kokesh made interviewing a soldier policing the public to ensure their freedom. The hypocrisy is astounding, as are the rationalizations that humans make to protect freedom by removing it.

Here is another example of that. The basic theme is that our government leaders want to convince us that we need to be forced to serve them in order to protect our freedoms and values. Fortunately, the author can pick apart the deception and programming being presented in the article and show us how we are being conned.

Quote:
“Even if we didn’t need a draft” to drum up the required troops, McChrystal said, “I would argue we need a draft, because it forces national commitment.”

Forced national commitment to a government nobody believes in. Can’t wait to see how that works out. -- source
:lol: :lol:

This is an old and on-going agenda that the ruling deviants are trying to install into our programmable minds. Even chief puppet Obama has pushed it, exactly as ordered by his sociopathic controllers:

Obama Civilian Security
(duration 0:20)
February 18, 2023 Note: Video has been censored. Now YouTube even removes videos of Obama's speeches that revealed a little too much of the control structure. Another copy of the video is here.

No freedom for you, poor sheeple. Your job is to serve us, as pawns, as slaves, and as ground meat in the machine we design and have you construct.

Freedom is the enemy of the state. Power and control is the goal of the state. The state of organized sociopaths. The state of evil.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:08 pm
Site Admin

As long as you live in a society which can give rise to a coordinated multi-governmental campaign to lock up a journalist for the rest of his life based on bogus charges because he exposed US war crimes, you are not free, and you should not agree to pretend that you are.

Not only Julian Assange, but Edward Snowden also demonstrated this inconvenient truth. We are not free. Our so-called freedom is a deception and manipulation perpetrated by our slave masters, the ruling sociopaths. We are their slaves. They control us with money, with laws, with force, and with ideas.

How can humanity break free of the ruling sociopaths?

The persecution of Julian Assange tells us about the kind of society we actually live in. We are inundated from early childhood with feel-good slogans about freedom and democracy, which we are told must be spread to everyone on earth as forcefully as necessary even if we have to kill every last one of them. In reality we live in a society made of lies and led by liars, who violently persecute anyone who exposes the truth. These people are your oppressors. These people are your prison wardens. Their sneering faces tell you that you are free from behind prison bars, and that they’ll end you if you disagree.

This is going to have to change.

Absolutely, this has to change. Sociopaths cannot be allowed to rule.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:16 pm
Site Admin

Got freedom?

Quote:
A dramatic new video has just been released by independent, conservative journalist Ezra Levant of Rebel News showing the arrest of a Christian pastor for “inciting” people to go to church. Apparently, a SWAT team was used to arrest him after he left his church service. The churchgoers had initially expelled the police from the church building, but they returned in force. -- source

The ruling sociopaths are all about removing your freedoms and expanding theirs. They want the freedom to make you obey. They want the freedom to make you their slave. They want the freedom to rule over you.

How are you going to stop them?

1) Test everyone for sociopathy regularly. 2) Disqualify identified sociopaths from positions of power and control.

Tue May 11, 2021 3:18 am
Site Admin

In the latest sign that the US government’s War on Domestic Terror is growing in scope and scale, the White House on Tuesday revealed the nation’s first ever government-wide strategy for confronting domestic terrorism. While cloaked in language about stemming racially motivated violence, the strategy places those deemed “anti-government” or “anti-authority” on a par with racist extremists and charts out policies that could easily be abused to silence or even criminalize online criticism of the government.

Even more disturbing is the call to essentially fuse intelligence agencies, law enforcement, Silicon Valley, and “community” and “faith-based” organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League, as well as unspecified foreign governments, as partners in this “war,” which the strategy makes clear will rely heavily on a pre-crime orientation focused largely on what is said on social media and encrypted platforms. Though the strategy claims that the government will “shield free speech and civil liberties” in implementing this policy, its contents reveal that it is poised to gut both.

If you exercise your natural freedoms in opposition to government dictates, you are now labelled a "domestic terrorist". All this really represents is the criminal government turning all who disobey into fake criminals.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:19 pm
Site Admin

The vaccine passport is the end of American freedom. Naomi Wolf explains:

Naomi Wolf
(duration 15:55)

Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:54 am
Site Admin

Naomi Wolf wrote:
Tyrannies only fall when there is mass resistance.

History is clear on this. When it is just a few — well, they are marginalized, silenced, smeared, or, when things go far enough, arrested.

Reading this woman's article brings tears to my eyes. She absolutely nails the cowardice of the Followers who prefer to follow rather than resist. Her article is truly awesome. Read it, please.

Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:45 pm
Site Admin

You want to be free? Remove the blindfold that blinds you to the Deep State’s con game, stop doping yourself with government propaganda, and break free of the political chokehold that has got you marching in lockstep with tyrants and dictators.

John compares our current situation to the old TV series "The Prisoner". This was my favorite TV show when I was a young teenager, at which time I thought it was just a fantasy story that could never happen. And now, 55 years later, it is happening. We are becoming prisoners in a illusory village from which we cannot escape.

Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:06 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Washington plans to prohibit American investment in the high-tech sectors of rival economies, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing sources and reports on the proposed regulation from the US Treasury and Commerce Department.

The restrictions will likely target private and venture capital investments in the production of semiconductors, artificial intelligence and quantum computing, and will mostly be aimed against China, sources close to the discussions about the new regulations told the news outlet. -- source

So the U.S. government thinks they can tell us what we can or cannot invest in? This has gone too far! Next they'll be telling us what we can or cannot read, what we can or cannot learn, what we can or cannot say, what medical treatment we can or cannot choose, what activities we can or cannot participate in, what we can or cannot believe...

Hey, wait a minute! They already do that! They are tyrants!

Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]