Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
FKN Newz 

Post Re: FKN Newz
In Australia it is a time honoured tradition.

THE PUB CRAWL.

Late at night, you see them, crawling from one pub to another.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:09 am

Truthunter...........My world is not going to end but perhaps your world is going to end.

This is what you are choosing. At least when you come to the end of this life, just make sure you go smiling. I hope you spend the last time you have got here, doing wonderful things for humanity and most of all.....take time to smell the roses. Treasured memories you can take with you.

I also hope you can allow yourself to heal. I send your kind thoughts.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:14 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
THEY WILL OPT TO BREAK THOSE RULES AS SOON AS THEY ARE OUT OF SIGHT. Humanity doesn't know anything else than to bend and break RULES. HUMANITY WANTS TO MAKE IT'S OWN RULES....HENCE BE IT'S OWN G-D.

Or could it be that humanity loves freedom and hates being restrained? Could it be that the young are less wise than their more experienced elders? Could it be that humanity does indeed want to make its own societal rules that can still observe the rules of nature? And that none of these things have anything to do with any gods?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 am
Quote:
My world is not going to end but perhaps your world is going to end.

Thank you for your kind wishes. I am afraid that ''wishing'' only goes so far. I promise you that your world will end as well. Of course I will go out dying for others...it's what I do...it's who I am. I believe that ''healing'' is for "after'' the battle.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 am

A good general knows when it it time to retreat and time to advance.

I feel for you at this point is to retreat. Retreat into the woods. Go
camping for a few days, a week. Just commune with nature.

Nature will restore your balance. Clear your head and make you think
clearly. I honestly think you need some time to stop thinking and
just enjoy nature and the miracle of life. When you heal the world will
heal. It is a time for ALL OF US TO HEAL. OPEN YOUR HEART AS WELL
AS YOU MIND. IT IS JOYOUS.

When a person dreams the end of the world, it just means that the world
you know right now will change, not the end of the world. Your world is not
the physical world but your mind world and heart.

The cure to anger is forgiveness. The good part, it feels so right to do it.

PS. I intend to live forever; so far, so good.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:17 am
Quote:
I feel for you at this point is to retreat. Retreat into the woods. Go
camping for a few days, a week. Just commune with nature.

Ha, I live with nature 24/7. For me to take a break is to go to a city. :roll:
With all I have been through, 10 live times of ''healing'' wouldn't begin to amount to anything.
The end will soon be upon us and no amount of wishing will save you from it all. People who waste their time wishing usually haven't bothered to prepare. Not wise....NOT WISE. Besides, our wishing doesn't help anyone else survive either. People need food and shelter, not wishing they had some.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:37 am

Those of us who hold the vision for tomorrow are part of the process, part of the evolution.

Part of the solution to help develop a new way of thinking.

We have been given an extradionary opportunity. It is amazing. It is good fun. Laugh more and worry less. Know change is coming, expect change.

If you worry you contribute to the negativity. Love it all. Be thankful. Every day be thankful for something.

Take a break...........get away from the computer and go and hug a tree, it is energizing in the most postive way.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 am

truthunter wrote:
As I read and read a terrible translation of the Bible years ago, I began to connect some dots. Enough dots to get ''attention'' from a reality I have never know of. Things began to happen in my life even the next day. I felt kind of like Frodo when he put the ring on. No, I didn't do drugs. My entire world turned upside down and I even met a life form that literally scared the bejeebees out of me. And that wasn't just then, for I have had supernatural things happen to be since...including being dead. :shock:

It's all kind of like the UFO scene. You have probably never ''experienced'' one, so you can only go by what you have heard. Well, once you have actually seen one up close and personal, you will never be stuck with having a mere ''opinion'', for you will have tasted the reality of it. From there of course, you have to try and connect a different set of dots. We never seem to have a shortage of those ''dots'', do we.

Glad you had an epiphany. Please consider that most of the people connecting on these forums have had similar epiphanies.....just not sparked through the study of the Bible. That doesn’t make them any less valid. Respect others. Golden Rule.

I’ve had many mystical, unexplainable, experiences (prophetic dreams, out of body, you name it).

I’m sure I’ll have many more. One thing you can’t be absolutely certain of is that you won’t and your current beliefs won’t change through some seemingly insignificant “aha” moment. Happens when you least expect it.

When we think we are at the end.......well we pretty much end our growth.

At this moment, your position seems quite dogmatic, static and hopeless. Even though you bring up “questions” about the Bible, you don’t seem to consider any other perspective valid if it is not in step with your own. IMHO you are stuck in one view of the “God”, “The Lord” or “Elohim” of the Old Testament. Did you ever make it to reading about the “Loving God” of the New Testament, or do you just relate better to this “mean, judgemental son of a bitch up there” because that is what turns your crank?

If it turns your crank fine, more power to you and I respect that.....I run on different fuel. Most people need their own unique fuel. One size does not fit all when it comes to finding the truth IMHO.

(I know you think the Book of Revelation is some kind of prophecy, but a lot of Bible Scholars, people who devote their life to figuring the book out, think it was just thrown in to control the sheeple with fear...have you checked out what happened at the Council of Nicaea?)

Truthunter, your fire and brimstone stuff isn’t going to work on people just because it works for you. You are using this “power of nightmare” tactic thinking this is going wake people up? It is going to either paralyze them with fear or repel them. Maybe time to change tactics? Filter your message towards the level of your audience? Learn to speak other people’s language?

I do share info with all people I come across....I temper the info I share to their “awareness” level. No point trying to teach advanced physics to someone who doesn’t know how to add. So I start by teaching them how to add.

And you know, people on this forum know what is up.....you really don’t need to blast this doomsday stuff at us non-stop. I am prepared, I bet most people here are. Work on those who don’t have a clue.

You know this worked wonders for me

When I turned 30 my friends made me recite 50 times:

"I Canzirka, promise to practice patience and tolerance for the rest of my life"

They made me do it again when I turned 50.

(It is my mantra....I recite it when I start to lose it with stupidity).

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
When I turned 30 my friends made me recite 50 times:
"I Canzirka, promise to practice patience and tolerance for the rest of my life"

They made me do it again when I turned 50.

:lol:

You must have some great friends!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 am

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next