Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
FKN Newz 
Post Re: FKN Newz
Quote:
Stay in the room with us Truthunter....

Lee, the only thing that keeps me going is to think that there may be someone who actually listens and takes things to heart. I am sorry, but I have worked with about every sector of society in more than one country. I thought that working with teens was a good thing, but it seems they have the same "disease" that the rest do...what serves them today....with no concern about tomorrow. Even those of us who care about ''tomorrow'' want to have it ''our way". :shock: With what we have to work with, ALL OUT SURVIVAL is about the only thing you can bet on, and I look around me and see NO ONE doing much of anything. I look at the children in the care of all those people and it all makes me MAD, for the ignorance of the parents will be the doom of their children. :x It's all way too much to bear.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

truthunter wrote:
Lee, the only thing that keeps me going is to think that there may be someone who actually listens and takes things to heart. I

Why do you require this from others to keep you going?

Quote:
ALL OUT SURVIVAL is about the only thing you can bet on

That is the conclusion you have come to in this life, I respect you. I'm wondering though, does being in communion with the Elohim not provide a sanctuary for you to deal with the emotional aspects of your conclusions?

Truthunter, I can no more be you, than you can be me....(at this junction). However, we can share who we are and what we believe. We get to pitch our understandings alongside a few others. We can show respect and care for one another. For the most part, we do this here.

Imo, this is a worthy eandeavour...warts and all 8-)

With love,
Lee

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm
Quote:
That is the conclusion you have come to in this life, I respect you. I'm wondering though, does being in communion with the Elohim not provide a sanctuary for you to deal with the emotional aspects of your conclusions?

Perhaps it's because of my relationship to the Elohim that I feel so serious about it all. If I cared only for my own hide, it would be so very easy especially with all I have labored for. No matter how the future plays out...I WIN....but it's not about me, but those I care about....EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE. I can only begin to state what I have because I have indeed spent the past 40 years ANALYZING what most people today are only beginning to talk about. It takes decades of ultra serious questioning to figure out truth. You don't suddenly become WISE, and you certainly don't suddenly become a SURVIVALIST. It takes a lot of work...serious work which very few are willing to give it.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:04 pm

truthunter wrote:
Quote:

Perhaps it's because of my relationship to the Elohim that I feel so serious about it all. If I cared only for my own hide, it would be so very easy especially with all I have labored for. No matter how the future plays out...I WIN....but it's not about me, but those I care about....EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE. I can only begin to state what I have because I have indeed spent the past 40 years ANALYZING what most people today are only beginning to talk about. It takes decades of ultra serious questioning to figure out truth. You don't suddenly become WISE, and you certainly don't suddenly become a SURVIVALIST. It takes a lot of work...serious work which very few are willing to give it.

Yes, I understand you feel serious about it all, you care for those that don't care and figuring out the truth has been accomplished from a lifetime of ultra serious questioning. I respect that Truthunter.

But that wasn't my question...??? Can you answer my question?
Lee

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 pm
Quote:
But that wasn't my question...??? Can you answer my question?

Sorry Lee, I suppose I have become disconnected with processing on here as I have reality zooming around me....people shooting and killing...people lighting fires and burning down properties...tornado's ripping through the countryside.

Can you ask what you want me to answer again?

Truthunter

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
We do exactly as the head sociopaths have determined we will do, regardless of how much ''truth'' we find out.

I am certain I am right about this.
I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

I accept your challenge. I won't be proving anything, however. I'll simply be showing you a few of the many things that you are not right about.

For example, let's examine that sentence that you are certain you are right about. What you are doing right now is a result of the "truth" you have discovered. You are not doing exactly as the head sociopaths have determined you will do, are you?

Could I not say the same thing myself? Am I not doing things as a result of the "truth" that I have uncovered? Did the head sociopaths figure that I would deliberately reduce my income to the point where I would pay no income tax? Did they figure that I would start a forum that would work to expose their deception and manipulation of humanity?

If I can give you two examples that contradict what you are certain of, would you not agree that perhaps you should re-evaluate your certainty?

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm
Quote:
For example, let's examine that sentence that you are certain you are right about. What you are doing right now is a result of the "truth" you have discovered. You are not doing exactly as the head sociopaths have determined you will do, are you?

Chico, Of course I am not playing the sociopaths games, and like you...I don't pay taxes that are illegally imposed upon America, and I no longer even believe in paying for "licenses" that but feed the monster more. We are not the "norm" Chico. What happens when we try and share what truths we have with others? They think you are crazy. Very, very few even consider going against the powers to be because they don't want to get into "trouble". "Sheeple" are creatures of "habit".

I am speaking from the "REAL'' people I have dealt with and continue to deal with. the conclusion is that they don't care to be "bothered" and that is exactly what the sociopaths are counting on. I am only trying to give "reality feedback" here, cause we sure don't have time to keep hoping amiss.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

truthunter wrote:
Sorry Lee, I suppose I have become disconnected with processing on here as I have reality zooming around me....people shooting and killing...people lighting fires and burning down properties...tornado's ripping through the countryside.

Can you ask what you want me to answer again?

Truthunter

Yes....

Does being in communion with the Elohim not provide a sanctuary for you to deal with the emotional aspects of your conclusions?

Lee :)

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 am
Quote:
Does being in communion with the Elohim not provide a sanctuary for you to deal with the emotional aspects of your conclusions?

Yes and No.

Yes, because I realize someone is calling the shots instead of the "evil'' we are faced with. That can be my only comfort, but at the same time, the Elohim have also established an end to the billions who care nothing for them. That ''end'' is the worst possible judgement ...HELL eternal. We are talking neighbors and maybe even our own children burning in an eternal HELL for all eternity...all because they refused to ''listen".

It is so much easier to believe that we are all just energy traveling through time and space. How quaint. But I know I am not some senseless energy. It is so much easier to laugh because it is all way too serious. And it is way to wonderful to just debate on and hope there is no such place as HELL.

Does anyone know what the greatest "sermon" of our modern day was? If you are interested look up ''Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God". IT WILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOU, and is nothing you will heard today.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:28 am

TRUTHUNTER - THIS ONE IS FOR YOU. THERE IS A REVOLUTION GOING ON BUT WE HAVE TO BE PART OF IT. AS YOU POINTED OUT, WE HAVE TO DO A LOT MORE THAN SITTING IN THE FORUMS. REVOLUTIONARY ENGAGEMENT IS THE WAY FORWARD AND WE MUST BE PART OF IT. FIGURING OUT WHAT OUR JOB IS, SOMETIMES CAN BE CONFUSING. WE MUST ENGAGE.
I THINK THIS RADIO SHOW POINTS THE WAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND OF UNITE AND DEFEAT THE HIDDEN ENEMEY WITHIN. KEEP YOUR WONDERFUL FAITH, REMEMBER FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINS. WHEN YOU FEEL THAT ALL IS LOST YOUR FAITH WILL GUIDE YOU. REVOLUTIONARY ENGAGEMENT, YOU HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOU. IT IS UP TO US AND WE HAVE MANY WAYS TO BE CREATIVE.

SOMETIMES THERE IS A BLESSING IN THE CURSE.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=154&p=2112#p2112

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next