Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Paul Craig Roberts 
Site Admin

Post Re: Paul Craig Roberts
UncleZook wrote:
There's a lot of content that I offer in my posts. Rare is the post that contains little content.

It's not a question of the quantity of your content. It is a question of the quality. I agree that you drown us in large piles of BS.

UncleZook wrote:
There is no clearer evidence of the flimsiness of your arguments than ... blah, blah, blah.

The archives hold it.

Same old BS. The archives hold the evidence of your deceit. Unlike you, I don't just make the claim, I document it. You do not, because you cannot. You are a deceiver and manipulator, a shameless liar, an arrogant narcissist, and thus a recognizable sociopath. And you play every game you can think of to erase this exposure, to remain hidden, and to continue the facade that sociopaths must maintain in order to be effective.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:05 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
One of the reasons for the escalation in the cost of the US military budget is its privatization. The privatization of the US prison system has resulted in huge numbers of innocent people being sent to prison, where they are forced to work for Apple Computer, IT services, clothing companies that manufacture for the US military, and a large number of other private businesses. The prison laborers are paid as low as 69 cents per hour, below the Chinese wage.

This is America today. Corrupt police. Corrupt prosecutors. Corrupt judges. But maximum profits for US Capitalism from prison labor. Free market economists glorified private prisons, alleging that they would be more efficient. And indeed they are efficient in providing the profits of slave labor for capitalists. -- source

Government has been quietly changed into a business. Its goal is no longer to serve the people, but to serve its owners. That is why government has turned against the people. And that is why the people must abolish the current government and reform it.

Of course, the current government will not allow that to happen. It will put you in prison instead, where you can earn 69 cents per hour supporting "your" government.

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:14 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Bobby Kennedy was assassinated the evening that he won the California Democratic primary. Sirhan Sirhan was blamed. He was standing in front of Kennedy. He had an eight shot low caliber pistol, which he fired. He did hit Paul Shrade, who was standing next to Kennedy. But he did not hit Kennedy. Kennedy, according to the medical evidence and eye witnesses was killed from shots to his back and to the back of his head.

This was confirmed to me years ago by a distinguished journalist and documentary film maker who was standing just behind Robert Kennedy when he was shot. He told me that he felt the bullet that hit Kennedy go by his ear and saw its impact. He wrote a full report for the FBI and despite his credentials was never contacted by the investigation. -- source

The public doesn't know. They never know. The insiders know. But how do we explain that the guilty are never brought to justice?

Criminals run the system, that's how.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:53 am
Site Admin

Paul Craig Roberts points out how the Constitution has been eviscerated in a quiet war with silent weapons. (See also Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.)

Does the United States still exist? Not without the Constitution.

Quote:
President Obama was able to declare his power to execute citizens by executive branch decision alone without due process and conviction in court, and it produced barely audible protest.

Historically, a government that can, without due process, throw a citizen into a dungeon or summarily execute him is considered to be a tyranny, not a democracy. By any historical definition, the United States today is a tyranny. -- source

Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Washington has always blocked reform in Latin America. Latin American peoples will remain American serfs until they elect governments by such large majorities that the governments can exile the traitorous elites, close the US embassies, and expel all US corporations. Every Latin American country that has an American presence has no future other than serfdom. -- source

The situation is pretty much the same for U.S. citizens, and for the same reasons. We also have no future other than serfdom, unless we exile the traitorous elites, close the traitorous U.S. agencies (Department of Homeland Security, CIA, NSA, IRS, etc.), and expel all US corporations from politics.

From what I can see, most Americans are heading for serfdom.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:17 am
Site Admin

Paul Craig Roberts wrote:
In the United States truth-tellers are persecuted and imprisoned, or they are dismissed as “conspiracy theorists,” “anti-semites,” and “domestic extremists.” The entire Western World consists of a dystopia far worse than the one described by George Orwell in his famous book, 1984. -- source

Truth-seekers become truth-tellers. Truth-tellers are whistle-blowers. Thus, truth-seekers become whistle-blowers. In a land of lies, it is inevitable. And the planet Earth is a land of lies.

George Orwell's book 1984 was required reading at my high school in the early 70s. I doubt it is read much in high schools today, 40 years later. The author, Eric Arthur Blair, didn't even attach his real name to the book, hiding instead behind a false name, George Orwell. Is that because he was a truth-teller, afraid of being persecuted or imprisoned? The fictional world he wrote about is not fiction today. As Roberts states, things are far worse today, even uglier than what Blair could describe in his book. We are surveilled constantly, just like in the book. Our government subjects us to rigid mind control, just like in the book. We are nothing but cogs in an unfeeling machine, just like in the book. The media lies to us 24/7 while claiming to speak the truth, just like in the book. We think all of that is normal, just like in the book.

We need to learn why this is wrong and correct it.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

This is a time of universal deceit. Uncover the truth, then tell the truth. Start the revolution.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:04 am
Site Admin

Is Paul Craig Roberts unconsciously glossing over the historical record of the USSA government and his own participation in it during the Reagan regime? Or is he, in fact, aware of the things I will lay out in this blog post, and prefers not to mention them, for a variety of professional and personal reasons? In other words, does Paul Craig implicitly still fundamentally support the essential elements of the corrupt USSA regime, even as he would have all of us to think that he is making a radical critique of it?

Richard Sauder correctly points out a flaw behind Paul Craig Roberts -- his refusal to address the evils of his own political career working in the Reagan administration. Zook would hold this up as evidence of gatekeeping on the part of both Paul Craig Roberts, and by extension, me. Zook would take the golden opportunity to accuse me of being a fifth columnist for the Rothschild banksters for even posting about PCR, much less dedicating an entire thread to his commentary.

Zook would be wrong, of course, driven by his own sociopathic psychology to "play the game" in a desperate attempt to come out "on top" in an improved position of power and control based on his publicly perceived reputation.

All people are flawed, including me and including Zook. Sociopaths will concentrate on the flaws when targeting their opponents, while ignoring all the positive aspects that balance them out or even grossly overpower them. I am not suggesting Richard Sauder is a sociopath, for he does indeed recognize the positive contributions PCR has made with his whistle-blowing. In my opinion, Sauder is a compassionate truth-seeker, examining all sides of an issue with reasoned objectivity. I believe PCR is a good man also, one of common empathy, who like many of us was caught up in the sociopathic matrix we are all born into. I know both only by what they write that I have read, so of course I could be wrong about either or both, despite having read a lot written by both. The point is, it is up to each one of us, as flawed as we are, and as flawed as the information we have is, to judge for ourselves, recognizing that our judgment could be flawed as well. That is the whole point behind the certainty versus uncertainty debate I have had with Zook, who still doesn't get it, who still believes in the superior discernment he claims to have while failing to actually deliver it. But this is a major symptom of the sociopath, the very people in the global leadership positions of power and control who lead humanity! That is the problem we have to solve, or they will, quite literally, consume us all.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:24 pm

lol

you fooled for the "sides" game

:giggle:

My work is done here.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:36 pm
Site Admin

you fooled for the "sides" game :giggle: My work is done here.

In the battle of good versus evil, if you refuse to take sides, you are essentially siding with evil. As far as evil is concerned, apathy is consent.

You have done very little work here. Don't fool yourself.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:30 pm
Site Admin

What we are left with is a “western civilization” that is no longer a civilization but an existential threat to all life on Earth. Obama has announced a one trillion dollar US nuclear modernization program. This huge sum, spent for death, could instead be spent for life.

The Pentagon says it cannot account for $6.5 trillion in expenditures in the past year! That suposedly is only 25% of what the Pentagon spent. That means the Pentagon, in the business of war, apparently spent $26 trillion in one year! That's a huge sum spent on death! But wait...

Quote:
In fiscal year 2015, military spending is projected to account for 54 percent of all federal discretionary spending, a total of $598.5 billion. Military spending includes: all regular activities of the Department of Defense; war spending; nuclear weapons spending; international military assistance; and other Pentagon-related spending. -- source

If all U.S. military spending only amounts to $0.6 trillion, how is it that the Pentagon cannot account for $6.5 trillion out of $26 trillion allegedly spent?

Oh, wait, Americans are so dumbed-down now by the so-called educational system and the mass media that they don't know what these numbers even mean.

Ah, so that's why they dumb us down...

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next