Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Paul Craig Roberts 

Post Re: Paul Craig Roberts
magamud wrote:
Thank God for Zook showing us the way...

I agree. Andy has helped, too. As unpleasant as it is to have to deal with uncaring, deceptive and manipulative sociopaths, they are being of service in ways they cannot comprehend. If they were smart, they'd simply disappear immediately after exposure. Thank goodness they aren't that smart.

This really is getting very interesting, you're still treating your conjecture as fact!

What part of "until you produce some real evidence to support these allegations your opinion isn't worth shit" do you not understand, especially considering the recent documented exposure of your deceit!

:lol: AFTR, links to earlier post containing more BS opinion don't count as evidence you IDIOT!!! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 pm
Site Admin

....time to enact all of the solutions PCR has announced.

There's no benefit in having a "solution" until the problem has been well studied and understood. Do you really believe humanity has reached that point?

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:50 am

....time to enact all of the solutions PCR has announced.

There's no benefit in having a "solution" until the problem has been well studied and understood. Do you really believe humanity has reached that point?

You hypocrite.

You (and Mags) have essentially demanded that I provide a solution well in advance of critical awareness, e.g. as a redirect from discussing the problem in detail, namely, the detail of a specific, secretive, organized, fiat-financed, Talmudist-engineered bankster empire pushing for FSD. Indeed, you even wanted me to sign on in the early stages to the idiot's solution of diagnosing sociopaths and removing them from positions of power ... as if that hadn't been attempted - and failed - for millennia on end. The proof is in the time-tested turnover template of old sociopaths at the helm being displaced by new sociopaths at the helm.

Now you backtrack and say that there is no effective solution prior to comprehensive awareness (e.g. the state at which the problem has been studied and understood by a vast majority of the common masses) ... which is even more elusive than critical awareness (e.g. the state at which the problem has been studied and understood by a sufficient number of the common masses). To wit, you have worked to push the problem into an elusive space (using the mask of uncertainty) and are working to claim that the answer is elusive. Hypocrite.

Of course, we shouldn't be surprised. You have used other tools besides the ping-pong and the flip-flop to avoid discussing the problem in its exacting detail. The tools of uncertainty and sociopathy have been your primary tools.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:10 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You hypocrite.

Wait! I know this one! "Accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance"! You do the "copy-cat" thing all the time, Zook. Hey, it's what sociopaths do when they are losing.

UncleZook wrote:
You (and Mags) have essentially demanded that I provide a solution well in advance of critical awareness, e.g. as a redirect from discussing the problem in detail, namely, the detail of a specific, secretive, organized, fiat-financed, Talmudist-engineered bankster empire pushing for FSD.

Your lack of a meaningful solution illustrates how poorly you have thought through the problem. Bringing about critical awareness is helpful, but it is not a solution. Most solutions are born from the awareness of a few capable individuals.

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, you even wanted me to sign on in the early stages to the idiot's solution of diagnosing sociopaths and removing them from positions of power ... as if that hadn't been attempted - and failed - for millennia on end.

Not true. First of all, I offered my solution to all for constructive criticism. I didn't want your approval, I wanted evidence of any flaws and weaknesses in my solution. I wanted to know the basis for your disapproval. At that time, you didn't have anything substantial in the way of disapproval, which in some respects was a disappointment for me.

Secondly, "diagnosing sociopaths and removing them from positions of power" has never been done in history, that I know of. Sociopaths were mostly unrecognized throughout history, and there was no objective means of diagnosis. Indeed, most individuals in positions of power were sociopaths, unbeknownst to the population that willingly followed them.

UncleZook wrote:
Now you backtrack and say that there is no effective solution prior to comprehensive awareness (e.g. the state at which the problem has been studied and understood by a vast majority of the common masses) ... which is even more elusive than critical awareness (e.g. the state at which the problem has been studied and understood by a sufficient number of the common masses). To wit, you have worked to push the problem into an elusive space (using the mask of uncertainty) and are working to claim that the answer is elusive. Hypocrite.

That's much better "twist and shout".

You have twisted my words once again for the benefit of your straw man arguments. Bad, bad sociopath! Here's what I said:

......pin drop sound

Getting impatient, Mr. ULY? Are you so certain that there is a viable solution? Why should there be, if we have fallen into a deliberate trap, where the creators of the trap designed it specifically so that there is no way out.

As you can see, I am arguing against certainty, the certainty of a guaranteed solution that we need only uncover to end our problems forever. That's just oversimplified and childish thinking to think that's all we need do to solve our problems.

You are a bad, bad sociopath. But at least you do expose yourself with nearly every post.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:42 pm
Site Admin

The criminality of the ruling sociopaths is so extreme that, for Paul Craig Roberts at least, it has become a laughing matter. If only we could laugh it all off as a joke...

Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

We are in deep deep trouble. The poor in our states are getting completely brutalized yet they can't get any help. They are getting the opposite, more police violence, more taxes, more bureaucracy and worse medical care. And we send money to help the poor in other countries. No manufacturing jobs, mind controlled media, poisoned food, war on drugs, etc...

Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
We are in deep deep trouble.

None are so deceived as those that falsely believe all is well.

I predict that within ten years truth and liberty will be forbidden words uttered only by “domestic extremists” who are a threat that must be exterminated without due process of law.

America has left us. We now have the tyranny of the Orwellian state that rules, not by the ballot box and Constitution, but by force and propaganda.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 am
Site Admin

Quote:
As a former Wall Street Journal editor, I can say with complete confidence that such extraordinary propaganda posing as an editorial would have resulted in the immediate firing of all concerned. In my days on the Congressional staff, the Washington Post was regarded as a CIA asset. Today, the Post has sunk far below this status.

I have seen much media propaganda in my day, but this Washington Post editorial takes the cake. The editorial shows that either the editorial writers are completely ignorant or they are completely corrupt and also assume that their readers are completely ignorant. -- source

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The greatest threat to the world is Washington’s insistence on its hegemony. The ideology of a handful of neoconservatives is the basis for this insistence. We face the situation in which a handful of American neoconservative psychopaths claim to determine the fate of countries.

Many still believe Washington’s lies, but increasingly the world sees Washington as the greatest threat to peace and life on earth. The claim that America is “exceptional and indispensable” is used to justify Washington’s right to dictate to other countries. -- source

Sociopaths tell lies for their own selfish group purposes, such as the "exceptional and indispensable" lie.

I saw the same thing today at a City Planning and Zoning meeting in my little town. A City Project Manager lied many times in an effort to "win the game", despite unanimous opposition from concerned citizens. In the end, the city agreed with the city, and the citizens were ignored.

The City Project Manager has consistently behaved just like a sociopath over the years that I have observed him, just like most of the other handsomely-paid appointed officials. And this is in a little town of only 22,000 people. Yet the deception and manipulation at this level of local government is hardly believable. These people have their own little private club, and everything is decided in advance. Everything they do in public, the so-called citizen governance, is just theater to fool the townspeople.

And it is still working quite well for the local sociopaths, also known as town officials.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:40 am
Site Admin

This is how the system is "gamed" to serve the organized sociopaths:

Paul Craig Roberts wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that the West is a vast lie machine for the secret agendas of vested interests. Consider, for example, the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and the Transpacific Trade and Investment Partnership.

These so-called “partnerships” are in fact vehicles by which US corporations make themselves immune to the sovereign laws of foreign countries in which they do business. A sovereign country that attempts to enforce its laws against an American corporation can be sued by the corporation for “restraint of trade.” For example, if Monsanto wants to sell GMO seeds in France or US corporations wish to sell genetically-modified foods in France, and France enforces its laws against GMOs, the Transatlantic Trade Partnership allows France to be sued in jurisdictions outside the courts of France for “restraint of trade.” -- source

A "vast lie machine"? Does that sound like something sociopaths would do?

Indubitably.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next