Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Paul Craig Roberts 
Site Admin

Post Paul Craig Roberts
Another reporter similar to John Pilger is Paul Craig Roberts. I have admired this former insider for a number of years, especially after he quit the mainstream media corps in disgust of their lying ways. I blogged about that impressive action at the time, and perhaps I will dig that one up and post it here later. For now, I will point you to this recent article by PCR which is typical of his style. He points out the inconsistencies that clearly reveal the hiding places of the lies that are used to manipulate the unsuspecting public. This is what a good journalist should do, especially in this Age of Deception.

And if UncleZook wants to label him a gatekeeper, I will be happy to take up the opposing position.

Wed May 23, 2012 5:20 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Paul Craig Roberts
I've got to add this little gem. This is another PCR article talking about the devaluation of our money, something very dear to my truth-seeking heart. Read the article, then check out the second comment, left by Shoji Yamamoto. He says, "So far the U.S. does not have inflation..." He wrote that in May 2012.

I can hardly believe anyone is still that deluded, but it does show how well the mainstream media brainwashing is working. And I'm assuming Shoji read the PCR article before leaving his comment, which would indicate that his reading comprehension is exactly what our brain-numbing educational system was aiming for.

Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 am

Im not so sure Zook can recover his integrity. His position of elitism from certainty projects stupidity on people and he is done this more times over then coming from a humble perspective to cultivate reason. I still have hope though, that he could be patient, show some respect and let the narrative come to its conclusion, rather then Jumping to conclusions.

Thu May 24, 2012 2:16 pm
Site Admin

To some degree, we are all guilty of being Zook. He is a flawed human, just like you and me. I agree that his integrity took a hit, but I also know my judgment could be flawed. I also believe his intentions are sincere, but maybe my desire for certainty is influencing my perspective, just as his desire for certainty influences his perspectives, which then reflect on his integrity. It's a complex web of interplay that may be well beyond the human mind's ability to understand. I don't claim to understand it, except when I slip back into the comfort of certainty, which happens often enough.

Doh!

Thu May 24, 2012 3:58 pm

To some degree, we are all guilty of being Zook. He is a flawed human, just like you and me. I agree that his integrity took a hit, but I also know my judgment could be flawed.

My integrity has always been tickled by those with less. A hit?

Sure, if being tickled by titwits, halfwits, dullwits, and the witless wonders that run amok in alternative media forums, and, at times, asunder ... and here, I really mean trash-talking types like the troubled two, Chico, not you ... if that means "taking a hit", well, that I have.

Quote:
I also believe his intentions are sincere, but maybe my desire for certainty is influencing my perspective, just as his desire for certainty influences his perspectives, which then reflect on his integrity. It's a complex web of interplay that may be well beyond the human mind's ability to understand. I don't claim to understand it, except when I slip back into the comfort of certainty, which happens often enough.

Doh!

I've been on the internet from the early usenet days to the blogosphere and the hypermodern philosophical eCaves ... a long popcorn trail ... and I'm confident my integrity measures up second to none. For unlike all ye posturing pinafore proprietary Narcissuses, I see things in the mirror that are actually worth something ...

... you know ... satyama, nyayama, dharmama ... and the derivative principles of honor, loyalty, integrity, etc., and when the occasion affords, modesty.

Alas, modesty is a premium noun in forums beset by monkeys and mendacity. Hopefully, United People has experienced a reformation and is seeking a new existence beyond the howling barrel, e.g. where I can find my natural space in modest existence.

ps: Paul Craig Roberts has to pass the September 11, 2001 test like everyone else, Chico. If he has done that, then the mere mention of Pilger's name alongside Roberts is a boon for the former and a bane for the latter. Pilger has been exposed by his 9/11/2001 comments (among other red flags).

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri May 25, 2012 3:22 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
My integrity has always been tickled by those with less. A hit?

I should be clearer by specifying your perceived integrity as opposed to your actual integrity. We each have an estimation of our actual integrity, and that estimate depends on how honest and truthful we are about ourselves, as well as how realistic our self-observations are. Your perceived integrity is how others perceive your integrity, and that is what took the hit. It depends on how honest and truthful others are about you, as well as how realistic their observations are. That, of course, is much more uncertain and variable and depends very much upon the audience, who in many cases are easily misled.

Quote:
ps: Paul Craig Roberts has to pass the September 11, 2001 test like everyone else, Chico.

Keep in mind that there can be many reasons why others accept the government's official 9/11 conspiracy theory. It ultimately boils down to the "fact" that they have been fooled and don't realize it. I have worn those shoes before, and I believe the fault lies not with the victim, but with the perpetrator. To condemn the victim for being fooled seems quite unfair to me.

Fri May 25, 2012 6:05 pm
Site Admin

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, Stuck in the middle with you.

Only now it's "Crooks to the left of me, Traitors to the right, here I am, Stuck in the middle with you."

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:28 pm
Site Admin

Even a former member of the Reagan administration can recognize that Amerika is the new Nazi Germany. I've been saying it for years.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:11 am

The kings would survive an entire Nuremburg 2 drama starring a dead Cheney and a cocky Bush jr. It could have enough energy to start the North American Union.

Nothing changes with Revolution.

I submit mans revolution will never bare good fruit....

Is this because he cant see the whole?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:09 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Nothing changes with Revolution. I submit mans revolution will never bare good fruit....

For those that think in binary terms, wherever there is slavery, there is only compliance or revolution. In reality, there is also much in between in the form of subtle or hidden rebellion.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next