Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Suicide Riddle of Weapons Expert Who Worked with David Kelly 

Post Suicide Riddle of Weapons Expert Who Worked with David Kelly
What's really interesting to me is that with all the media publications on the planet, only one "MSM" site worldwide is carrying this story. The one which broke it.

The rest of the planet is reprinting the story on "conspiracy" alt media sites.

I "green" liked this comment:

"I know a man I met in the Imperial War Museum, London, that I mentioned to a member of staff there, He is a top munitions expert, and he acts accordingly, when the member of staff came up to him and grovelled how wonderful he was, the man turned to him and said, "I know why this place was called Bedlam.", there is nothing wonderful about killing","enjoy your internment here" Yes, it is impossible for me to mention the man's name, he has a retirement to get along with as I, and we both do not want to walk in a field that we have never walked in and be placed there, yes the horrors of war are immense in old age to us both, hey some people -politicians send their men in to obliterate our memories before sometimes we speak. Do not trust a politician in the house, he has friends. He gets piles sitting on a chair."

- T Henderson,, Lancashire, England UK, 22/4/2012 01:15

Sincerely,

Mouse

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Post Re: Suicide Riddle of Weapons Expert Who Worked with David K
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011 ... avid-kelly

Quote:
Dr David Kelly may have committed suicide. He may also have been murdered. Without a proper inquest the public will be kept in the dark for more than 60 years, as decreed by the Hutton inquiry, upheld by the attorney general, then later endorsed by Mr Justice Nicol (Report, 19 December). There was something smug in the manner in which Dominic Grieve told the Commons there would be no inquest, and no release of documents and photographs pertaining to the death. Like Lord Hutton, Grieve has convinced himself that Dr Kelly's death was suicide. It could be true. But if there is nothing to hide then why are key documents and photographs being restricted? Dr Kelly's death should have been dealt with like any death where the cause is not known – by a coroner's inquest. For the attorney general to have taken it upon himself to investigate the death further demonstrates a lack of due process in English law today. I have set up an e-petition calling for Grieve to resign.
John Goss
Birmingham

If I were his family, I would not stop until I got that creature, Blair, locked up.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]