Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Autism rates rising sharply, CDC reports 
Site Admin

Post Re: Autism rates rising sharply, CDC reports
wassupdoc wrote:
i read this book in the 90s and it saved me a lot of grief and no did not vaccinate mine.

Wow -- what a book! I knew nothing about it. Thanks for that. I need to put that one on my reading list for sure.

No big surprise, but it's not to be found in my city's extensive library system. What a mind job!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Is This Fraud Too Big Even For 60 Minutes?

Exposure and subsequent concern over medical research fraud is on the rise, and for good reason.

It's now reached the point where blogs exist solely to cover retractions of published researchi.

An episode of 60 Minutes, featured above, also highlights the problem.

In this episode, they reveal the dramatic rise and fall of Dr. Anil Potti, whose cancer research at Duke University was heralded as a groundbreaking game changer.

It's a perfect example of how fraud can occur anywhere. Even at the best institutions.

Dr. Potti's work, which entailed matching a patient's tumor to the best chemotherapy drug based on its DNA makeup, was the most exciting cancer breakthrough in recent history, according to many involved. [Read more...]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 am

wassupdoc wrote:
i read this book in the 90s and it saved me a lot of grief and no did not vaccinate mine.

Wow -- what a book! I knew nothing about it. Thanks for that. I need to put that one on my reading list for sure.

No big surprise, but it's not to be found in my city's extensive library system. What a mind job!

i found it a long time ago in a health food store then guess what happened chico???? it disapeared. just like another book disapeared.

i lent out my first copy of the medical mafia and never got it back so had to find a replacement on ebay and it was rely expensive to.this was before i learned how to surf .

you can now read it online and i recommend 'the medical mafia' by ghislaine lanctot to every one just beginning on the path to freedom. reading that book saved my child from getting immunized when i didnt no shit from shinola so take it from the doc................. i think this is the revised 2002 edition.

or download it here .

i found another book in the late 80s called '02xygen therapy' when i was first getting into all this stuff and it blew my mind. just try to find that one at your library or even get them to order it good luck with that .

this page is a good resource.

i also have 'hydrogen peroxide medical miracle' by william cambell douglass MD on my book shelf but mostlydeals with h202 intravenous cancer therapy and HIV therapy. you can download it or read it on pdf online to.

make sure you realy understand what your doing with 35% h202 because at 90% its basically rocket fule also try to find 35% FOOD GRADE h202 and dilute to 3.5% with purified water because the over the counter 3% cheap stuff has stabilizers put in it but in a pinch i have used it with no ill effect especially to purify water and brush my teeth .

ok...............the life you save might be a loved one or neibors or your own so dont be stingy tell people then at least you know you tryed even if they pshaw you and roll there eyes .............

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 am
Site Admin

wassupdoc wrote:
i think this is the revised 2002 edition.

or download it here .

Muchas gracias!!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Quote:
Duke University was heralded as a groundbreaking game changer.

This is in my backyard and never heard of it. The Double think reaches the highest of Intellectualism, and to think fudging a few numbers corrupts the code. Who the fook is paying attention?
Nobody is the answer.
It's a self generating force that hires its actors, directors, producers, funders..

This incident reminds of the The Pfizer fraud settlement. In reality it was nothing more then a payoff to ration some space, to continue the mass Genocide agenda.

Quote:
Pfizer Settles Fraud Charges for $2.3 Billion
http://www.medpagetoday.com/ProductAlert/Prescriptions/15808

I can qualify to say that Mental illness matches Cancer or any other epidemic diseases in proportion...

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 pm

I originally posted this in my "vaccines" topic which the link to is now unfortunately broken so I am re-posting it here as I believe it is pertinent to this discussion.

Dr David Ayoub has the courage expose the truth about the fraud involved in the original research and study's which claimed no connection between mercury in vaccines and Autism.

Its a long presentation but in my opinion worth the effort and time to watch. I also have the data he speaks of on CD at the beginning, which I could upload to those interested.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:15 am

How many children have to suffer from autism to call this an emergency?” Advocates Say HHS Secretary Must Declare Autism A Health Emergency.
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2043/559/How_many_children_have_to_suffer_from_autism_to_call_this_an_emergency_Advocates_Say_HHS_Secretary_Must_Declare_Autism_A_Health_Emergency.html
Quote:
Grassroots autism advocacy organizations representing over 100,000 autism families held a press conference Monday, April 2, 2012, World Autism Day, to push for official recognition of autism as a national public health emergency and to analyze the federal health authorities’ ongoing failure to respond.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 pm

magamud wrote:
How many children have to suffer from autism to call this an emergency?” Advocates Say HHS Secretary Must Declare Autism A Health Emergency.
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2043/559/How_many_children_have_to_suffer_from_autism_to_call_this_an_emergency_Advocates_Say_HHS_Secretary_Must_Declare_Autism_A_Health_Emergency.html
Quote:
Grassroots autism advocacy organizations representing over 100,000 autism families held a press conference Monday, April 2, 2012, World Autism Day, to push for official recognition of autism as a national public health emergency and to analyze the federal health authorities’ ongoing failure to respond.

The Face of Autism

http://kcpowers.typepad.com/the_cabbage ... utism.html

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2