Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
David Wilcock Blog 

Post David Wilcock Blog
David Wilcock Blog Divine Cosmos
03/28/12
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1035-divineintervention1

Skimming over it seems a well consolidating article on contemporary events. A thing that struck me is, what if D.W. is just using present day events to leap of faith people into his Sci Fi Belief system?
Conflicts of interest abound ensuring a story to keep the Money flowing and a controlled opposition possibility to ensure a puppet is in the alternative media....

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Post Re: David Wilcock Blog
magamud wrote:
David Wilcock Blog Divine Cosmos
03/28/12
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1035-divineintervention1

Skimming over it seems a well consolidating article on contemporary events. A thing that struck me is, what if D.W. is just using present day events to leap of faith people into his Sci Fi Belief system?
Conflicts of interest abound ensuring a story to keep the Money flowing and a controlled opposition possibility to ensure a puppet is in the alternative media....

I have noticed some things and Keenan made some comments as well. Keenan is the gentleman bringing suite against the federal reserve. He said at one point that Fullford and others were often mentioning info that was not confirmed by him....something to that effect. I think these guys get some info from source material. They use it to embellish and to confirm their own position. That is what one sees with Wilcox IMO.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]