Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
John Pilger Articles 

Post Re: John Pilger Articles
UncleZook wrote:
I repeat, which is more relevant to today's landscape?

To a family that lost a loved one in the WTC, 9/11 is more relevant. To a family that lost a loved one in East Timor, Timor is more relevant.

Relevance is relevant.

A telling example of prevarication. I asked for relevancy in today's landscape, implying global politics ...
and Chico returns by comparing the global impact and ongoing currency of 9/11/2001 to the local impact and expired currency of East Timor.

Relevance is relevant? C'mon, Chico ... you can do better than Stonewall Clinton.

Quote:
Quote:
It's a stunning statement to suggest that there are no obvious facts in the September Eleven attacks.

You are too easily stunned. The key word is "obvious". Obviousness is relative, too. You and I both know 9/11 was a criminal, murderous, false-flag, psychological operation. However, there was a time during and after 9/11 when I didn't know that. If the facts had been obvious to me, that would not have happened. But it did happen, and it is still happening to many uninformed and uneducated Americans.

To anyone studying the case, the facts are obvious.

To anyone playing the ostrich on the beach, only their inner fears and personal cowardice is obvious.

In 2012, there is no excuse for not looking at the case of 9/11/2001 and its obvious facts and conclusions.

When it is stated that the facts are obvious, that necessarily implies the case is being looked at ... not that the ostrich is looking for clams in the sand.

Yet another example of your many prevarications, Chico.

Quote:
Quote:
ps2: And you wonder why anyone wonders about your credibility, Chico.

Actually, the thought doesn't cross my mind. My integrity is an open book. You are welcome to assassinate my character to your heart's content, but it conflicts with your self-assessment of being a truth-seeker.

Please don't confuse exposition of someone's character (by their own actions) ... with character assassination.

I am exposing your character by exposing your behavior: assumptions to conclusions; proactive tampers; support and protection for the band of proactive tampers that has settled here at UP (e.g. by promoting them in the hidden capstone); patience for trivial pursuits (e.g. lateral attacks on alternative media) and impatience with global truths (e.g. Assange, Fisk, Pilger's gatekeeping for the power pyramid via reference to 9/11/2001 as an imagined or false conspiracy); oblique attacks against the arguments of genuine truthseekers and avoidance of any direct discussion of the facts; administrative hijinx to reset unsatisfactory poll results; prevarication; etc.

If that is character assassination, so be it. But the factual record of your behavior is here for all to see. Your integrity is a comic book if an open book.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
A telling example of prevarication.

Prevaricate: To stray from or evade the truth

You are true to form, Zook. Everything you accuse me of is just a list of what you yourself have been doing here at Nexus -- evading the truth. But as you so famously said just yesterday, "It's not about you and me." So why do you keep bringing it back to you and me?

Is that all you've got?

It hasn't worked for you from the beginning, and it's still not working.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

UncleZook wrote:
A telling example of prevarication.

Prevaricate: To stray from or evade the truth

You are true to form, Zook. Everything you accuse me of is just a list of what you yourself have been doing here at Nexus -- evading the truth. But as you so famously said just yesterday, "It's not about you and me." So why do you keep bringing it back to you and me?

It's still not about you and me, Chico ... it's about your behavior and your behavior alone. The proactive tamper prevaricates again, as expected. Instead of addressing the question put to him about East Timor's relevance and 9/11/2001 relevance, Chico shift gears and brings it back to "you and me" yet again. He does it in plain sight and then has the audacity to project his behavior on me.

War is Peace. Ignorance is Strength. Slavery is Freedom. Chico is Zook.

Quote:
Is that all you've got?
It hasn't worked for you from the beginning, and it's still not working.

Perhaps you should take off those rose-colored glasses of yours. Your forum is beset with barely-literate bulk-posting bumpkins ... and you're focusing all your energy into attacking one of the few remaining posting truthseekers left (e.g. the good folks a.k.a. nonposting truthseekers notwithstanding).

Unless you set your priorities straight - and make the appropriate contrition - you'll be faced with a United People version of a Fisher Price sandbox complete with pails, shovels, diapers and bibs.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:22 pm

With all the bad stuff going down in the world, you really sound childish, full of yourself or just a deliberate distraction. Petty non-sense.
Based on the last few posts alone, you make no sense whatsoever.

Is there an ignore button?

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Vote to have Zook banished!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:47 pm

magamud wrote:
Vote to have Zook banished!

I agree magamud, lets send this troll away for a couple of days! all we need is four more votes here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=523

Oh Yeah! wrote:
With all the bad stuff going down in the world, you really sound childish, full of yourself or just a deliberate distraction. Petty non-sense.
Based on the last few posts alone, you make no sense whatsoever.

Is there an ignore button?

No, but there is a poll the banish his pathetic arse!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Let him stay. His own conjectured intellectual grandiosity belies his inferiority complex. He hangs himself with the string of his own verbiage.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Let him stay. His own conjectured intellectual grandiosity belies his inferiority complex. He hangs himself with the string of his own verbiage.

The first banishment is only for two days, just thought it might be fun to see his reaction to it.

"Verbiage", what a perfect description of UncleZook's writing! :lol:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Quite. A Dickens without a story.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm

UncleZook wrote:

I repeat, which is more relevant to today's landscape?

I do miss you UncleSpook, so thought I'd post some more John Pilger material which always seems to get you out of your mother's basement and back over here for some more "jolly old sport!" also you might be interested to know that a good friend of mine was airlifted out of East Timor with the wealthy Portuguese family she worked for during this invasion and subsequent massacre, where by the way, a minimum bound of 102,800 conflict-related deaths in the period 1974–1999.
Due to the suddenness of what happened she was unable to contact any of her real family before leaving and because of her very young age still to this day does not know her true age or has been able to find any of them!

You want me to ask her what she thinks is more relevant?

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next