Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
John Pilger Articles 

Post Re: John Pilger Articles
UncleZook wrote:
andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
[...]
Quit prevaricating, Andy. You are looking sillier by the second with your gatekeeping distortions of the historical record. For Pilger argues that the September attacks were carried out by the Frankenstein monster, moreover, that Dr. Frankenstein's guilt is limited only to the creation of the monster. Of course, the facts reveal otherwise, namely, that it was Dr. Frankenstein himself who carried out the attacks and not his monster.

I see you've still refused to answer my earlier questions UncleZook! Don't you see that your inability to do this clearly exposes you again for who you really are.
[...]

Standard response from the toolbox of gatekeeping. Keep asserting it ... and hope that the readers do not catch the vacuity of the statement.

Andy being Andy.

This is the second time UncleZook has distupted one of my own topics with his Trolling!

I see no other option, Chico could you please close this topic.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Add drama queen to Andy's gatekeeping portfolio.

This isn't a pyramid forum. All are members and moderators.

Any request to close threads should not be honored, IMO ... because we are attempting a planar community here and all are accountable for their words and deeds. I'm sure Chico can close your membership at your request, Andy ... but I'll be crying foul if he closes this thread at the request of its OP. That protocol does not exist at United People, to the best of my knowledge ... and with good reason.

Threads should be born to live and die natural deaths ... and not be executed by the whim of any member, even the OP. After all, threads are created and initially owned by the Opening Poster ... but then become owned by the membership after the first reply. I did not waste my energy in contributing to this thread just to have it scuttled by a would-be censor.

I'm sure Chico will agree on this point.

ps: Before anyone gets up in arms over the latest Andean regent drama ... Andy refers to yours truly as a spook now, e.g. UncleSpook. So if he can dish it, then the rightful expectation is that he should be able to take it.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Add drama queen to Andy's gatekeeping portfolio.

This isn't a pyramid forum. All are members and moderators.

Any request to close threads should not be honored, IMO ... because we are attempting a planar community here and all are accountable for their words and deeds. I'm sure Chico can close your membership at your request, Andy ... but I'll be crying foul if he closes this thread at the request of its OP. That protocol does not exist at United People, to the best of my knowledge ... and with good reason.

Threads should be born to live and die natural deaths ... and not be executed by the whim of any member, even the OP. After all, threads are created and initially owned by the Opening Poster ... but then become owned by the membership after the first reply. I did not waste my energy in contributing to this thread just to have it scuttled by a would-be censor.

I'm sure Chico will agree on this point.

ps: Before anyone gets up in arms over the latest Andean regent drama ... Andy refers to yours truly as a spook now, e.g. UncleSpook. So if he can dish it, then the rightful expectation is that he should be able to take it.

Good point, UncleZook!

Chico I retract my earlier request to close this topic.

I will however not be contributing any further to this topic until the issue of UncleZook's Trolling has been addressed!

post edit:

Chico I see you normally give a 24hr grace period to members asking to be removed (except for thruthunter who's membership was canceled before this period due to his "Spamming" the forum).

I therefore request that my membership be canceled, if the issue of UncleZook's Trolling is dealt with within my 24hr grace period by the membership here I will retract this request!

and in the mean time...Image

Last edited by andywight on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Many false flags have been exposed to daylight ... and yet you choose to walk in the comfort corridors of the cave.

My history on the various forums, including Nexus, proves you wrong many times over. Your intellectual sloppiness continues to grow, Zook. You should make an effort to stem the bleeding before you lose all credibility and respect.

Quote:
If there's any respectful way to say so, Chico, I submit that you are choosing to know only what fits into your worldview, and are far less interested in the depth of the rabbit hole than is needed of an effective truthseeker. You have the brain for truthseeking ... and the heart for truthseeking ... but not the stomach for truthseeking. Integrity requires all three. But hey ... two outta three ain't bad. A reasonable facsimile of integrity.

Gee, Zook, if you replace my name with yours in the quote above, it seems to me your quote would be even more accurate.

Quote:
A fair judgment, IMO ... so please do not perceive it as an ad hominem (lest we all lose the capacity to judge our peers when required, e.g. under the weight of forced respect).

When you subtly shift the attack from the message to the messenger, questioning integrity and motives, what should I call it? The bulk of your posts here have been nothing but ad hominem, a complete departure from the Zook most of us have observed in the past. Yes, you do it with great cleverness and obfuscation, but you do it nonetheless. Whether it is Andy, Pilger, Assange, Kerry, or me, you are focused on discrediting the individual without really trying to consider the ideas.

Quote:
To wit, I do not respect prevarication. I judge it harshly.

And therein lies the problem -- your harsh judgment.

Prevaricate -- To stray from or evade the truth. And whose truth would that be? Your truth, of course! You condemn people that do not align with your truth, and flatter people that do. Go back and look at your tactics, Zook. If you can't see the pattern, it's because you don't want to, because "you choose to walk in the comfort corridors of the cave."

UncleZook wrote:
Let me add that I too once believed that "many truths are self-evident to wise observers." I too once believed that I was a wise observer. I have since corrected both beliefs.

Perhaps, in the second belief, with good reason. After all, having a big brain does not guarantee big wisdom.
:jest:

Too much "jest", my friend. I make no claim to a big brain, or wisdom, or holding the truth. That is your burden, and you carry it poorly.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I therefore request that my membership be canceled, if the issue of UncleZook's Trolling is dealt with within my 24hr grace period by the membership here I will retract this request!

At United People, it is up to the members to address trolling. We have a poll for that here. Due to members coming and going, I am resetting the polls for UncleZook, Andy, and myself.

Members, if you wish to see UP function more smoothly, and you wish to have a voice in that process, please vote.

Note that you are voting for a two-day suspension, not banning. You can change your vote at any time for any reason. All voting is anonymous.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

andywight wrote:

At United People, it is up to the members to address trolling. We have a poll for that here. Due to members coming and going, I am resetting the polls for UncleZook, Andy, and myself.

This is outrageous! Chico has now assumed the role of emperor of this forum. Chico unilaterally made the decision to change the poll results. Instead of conducting a new poll where he could have gotten his results ... he purged a poll which had no business being purged, e.g. because no one was suspended. The only provision for a poll reset is if someone had been suspended.

At the time of the purge, Chico and I had a vote of confidence at 60% (6-4 in favor of nonSuspension).
TH and Andywight had a vote of neutral confidence of 50% (5-5 in favor of the status quo).
DSimon had a vote of nonconfidence at 40% (3-2 in favor of Suspension).

No one was voted for a suspension because no one triggered the 25% nonconfidence threshold that Chico had set.

So Andy requests that I be put on a poll for trolling (notwithstanding his many trolling remarks aimed at myself, e.g. Unclespook, etc.) ... and Chico obliges Andy by purging the original polls (which favored myself over Andy) ... and now is promoting that the membership can get to decide anew the pulse of United People's nation.

Chico made the original polls reversible. So if people really didn't want me around for a day or two, they would've just reversed their initial decision and removed their confidence in me ... and I would've got suspended. Chico knows this. This is the second time he interfered to change a poll. The previous time he altered a poll by redesigning it from 4 options to only two ... in the process, I lost some membership confidence.
Then there was the poll I took out on Andy's Stasi-style tactics against TH ... a poll which has condemned Andy at 80% (4-1):
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=517

Instead of taking Andy to task for any of the mischief he has performed on his forum, Chico has exposed his preference for the gatekeeper (Andy) over the truthseekers that Andy has pushed out (e.g. TH, Lee, Canzirka)
or is seeking to push out (Zook).

Good folks, this epiphany happened only moments ago - and I am seriously perturbed by it ... but here it is ... Chico may not be the truthseeker we all think he is. His record has been very clear so far: he has jumped in to do the bidding of a gatekeeper (Andy) time and again ... and he has done everything to oppose the significant truths that are being brought in to United People (by obfuscating about the facts and directing towards generalized principles). At the same time, Chico has shown an interest in propping up the trivial pursuits and soap operas that Andy is manufacturing.

I mean, how else are we to interpret Chico's preferred association with a proven gatekeeper, drama queen, Stasi-style data miner, and flyweight intellectual presented as a heavyweight by his friends and United People capstone clique members.

Quote:
Members, if you wish to see UP function more smoothly, and you wish to have a voice in that process, please vote.

Note that you are voting for a two-day suspension, not banning. You can change your vote at any time for any reason. All voting is anonymous.

Yes ... anonymous executioners ... the kind Chico favors as he continues to argue that United People is a plane while seeking protection for the voter (through anonymity) in anticipation that United People may really be a pyramid. No anticipation about it, really ... after all, there is a gang of four or five here at United People that form the capstone of a hidden pyramid.

Ye shall know it by its slopes ... and know them by their deeds.

ps: FWIW, I had not voted in any of the suspension polls because, unlike Chico, I really am the truer defender of free speech ... and I found the vote on suspension here just as repulsive as the ban vote undertaken at Nexus against Chico, TH, and Andy.

ps2: Sorry Chico ... until this epiphany (just minutes ago) I had given you as much benefit of doubt as I have given anyone on the internet that I had met. But now, I find myself betrayed by your decision to support the gatekeeper Andy yet again ... and by your duplicitous nature of preaching plane and practicing pyramid.

ps3: There is only one kind of transparency here at United People ... and that is the transparency Chico allows.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Zook is a Troll. We have tried ignoring him, educating him, correcting him, caudling him. We have spoon fed him topic points and how to discuss them in a appropriate behavior. And the above response is the result.

I say unequivocal Banishment.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

UncleZook wrote:
This is outrageous! Chico has now assumed the role of emperor of this forum. Chico unilaterally made the decision to change the poll results. Instead of conducting a new poll where he could have gotten his results ... he purged a poll which had no business being purged, e.g. because no one was suspended. The only provision for a poll reset is if someone had been suspended.

No UncleZook, what is "outrageous" is your continued trolling! this type of forum management is new and untried, as an "organic entity" United people is evolving and this its next logical level, namely the "how to deal with troublesome members" like yourself and if as you claim your not a problem what do you have to fear?

UncleZook wrote:
So Andy requests that I be put on a poll for trolling (notwithstanding his many trolling remarks aimed at myself, e.g. Unclespook, etc.) ... and Chico obliges Andy by purging the original polls (which favored myself over Andy) ... and now is promoting that the membership can get to decide anew the pulse of United People's nation.

Pure delusion & paranoia

UncleZook wrote:
Chico made the original polls reversible. So if people really didn't want me around for a day or two, they would've just reversed their initial decision and removed their confidence in me ... and I would've got suspended. Chico knows this. This is the second time he interfered to change a poll. The previous time he altered a poll by redesigning it from 4 options to only two ... in the process, I lost some membership confidence.
Then there was the poll I took out on Andy's Stasi-style tactics against TH ... a poll which has condemned Andy at 80% (4-1):
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=517

Pure BS, Chico was asked by myself to change the polling options after members had publicly and privately posted criticisms of them.

UncleZook wrote:
Instead of taking Andy to task for any of the mischief he has performed on his forum, Chico has exposed his preference for the gatekeeper (Andy) over the truthseekers that Andy has pushed out (e.g. TH, Lee, Canzirka)
or is seeking to push out (Zook).

I still find it suspicious that you are still pushing "truthunter' as a truthseeker! Did you notice that he spammed this forum before leaving?

So now you are representing Lee & Canzirka! do you have any proof for your above statement? and if not I suggest you STFU :D

UncleZook what have you contributed to this forum so far, apart from your constant personnel insults to members and non-members, your derailing of topics, your refusal to answer questions legitimately put to you and your promotion of other troublesome members?

Yes I want you "GONE"!

UncleZook wrote:
Good folks, this epiphany happened only moments ago - and I am seriously perturbed by it ... but here it is ... Chico may not be the truthseeker we all think he is. His record has been very clear so far: he has jumped in to do the bidding of a gatekeeper (Andy) time and again ... and he has done everything to oppose the significant truths that are being brought in to United People (by obfuscating about the facts and directing towards generalized principles). At the same time, Chico has shown an interest in propping up the trivial pursuits and soap operas that Andy is manufacturing.

What I find odd is that the two members here that have claimed the most to be Chico's friends (UncleZook & truthunter) have ended up doing the most harm to this forum!

UncleZook wrote:
I mean, how else are we to interpret Chico's preferred association with a proven gatekeeper, drama queen, Stasi-style data miner, and flyweight intellectual presented as a heavyweight by his friends and United People capstone clique members.

Remember when I warned you that "Time & rope" were your enemies here! you should have listened :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
Yes ... anonymous executioners ... the kind Chico favors as he continues to argue that United People is a plane while seeking protection for the voter (through anonymity) in anticipation that United People may really be a pyramid. No anticipation about it, really ... after all, there is a gang of four or five here at United People that form the capstone of a hidden pyramid.
Ye shall know it by its slopes ... and know them by their deeds.

Well I guess we're never get rid of you now!!! "Pyramidal power structures" are after all what you seem most comfortable with! Image

UncleZook wrote:
ps: FWIW, I had not voted in any of the suspension polls because, unlike Chico, I really am the truer defender of free speech ... and I found the vote on suspension here just as repulsive as the ban vote undertaken at Nexus against Chico, TH, and Andy.

Please someone get me a bucket I think I'm going to throw up!

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: Sorry Chico ... until this epiphany (just minutes ago) I had given you as much benefit of doubt as I have given anyone on the internet that I had met. But now, I find myself betrayed by your decision to support the gatekeeper Andy yet again ... and by your duplicitous nature of preaching plane and practicing pyramid.

ps3: There is only one kind of transparency here at United People ... and that is the transparency Chico allows.

"But now, I find myself betrayed by your decision to support the gatekeeper Andy yet again" and you earlier called me a "Drama Queen" :lol:

Last edited by andywight on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Instead of conducting a new poll where he could have gotten his results ... he purged a poll which had no business being purged, e.g. because no one was suspended. The only provision for a poll reset is if someone had been suspended.

You are way out of line here, Zook. The poll was reset because many members have left, and their recorded votes in the poll are no longer applicable. The only way to correct that and have the polls reflect the current membership is to reset the polls.

Quote:
Chico made the original polls reversible. So if people really didn't want me around for a day or two, they would've just reversed their initial decision and removed their confidence in me ... and I would've got suspended. Chico knows this.

Past members that are no longer members cannot reverse their votes. Zook, you know this. Your spinning of events is transparent. It is not appreciated, and is indeed very troll-like.

Quote:
This is the second time he interfered to change a poll. The previous time he altered a poll by redesigning it from 4 options to only two ... in the process, I lost some membership confidence.

Nonsense. My job is to administrate. That includes suggesting polls be clear, unambiguous, and unbiased. Simple, straight-forward "Yes or No" polls are best.

Quote:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=517

You know very well 5 votes is not sufficient to be valid. You also know that you biased that poll with your comments and "spin". You also know that there is an official poll -- simple, non-biased, and unambiguous -- for disciplining Andy, which has also been reset, just like your poll. Take your tiresome "spin" to the official poll and cast your vote.

Quote:

Keep on spinning, Zook. You're hanging yourself in full public view. It's sad to see, but I guess you must feel it is all or nothing now.

Quote:

Only "spin", Zook. Can you not see it? All you do is attack people instead of content.

Quote:

Incredible, Zook. The Nexus power pyramid towers high over any perceived power structure at UP, yet you defend Nexus, attempt to transfer all of its corrupted symptoms to UP, and then condemn UP for allegedly doing much less than Nexus does! Your tactics stand naked in front of us all. Can you not feel the hypocrisy?

Quote:

You therefore have no excuse for being here, if you cannot even participate in our planar organization by voting. I suggest you withdraw back to the comfort of the capstone cops at Nexus and parade your "spin" there, where few will dare question you.

Quote:

You really take the cake for verve, Zook. Everything you accuse me of is living and breathing in your very person. Do you not see "preaching plane and practicing pyramid" when you examine your own behavior?

Quote:

That you have been allowed to troll for so long here, taking advantage of our hospitality, inexperience, and experimental paradigm refutes your argument in spades. It is my hope that members will take an interest in running their forum and elect to vote in the polls for a two-day suspension.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
What I find odd is that the two members here that have claimed the most to be Chico's friends (UncleZook & truthunter) have ended up doing the most harm to this forum!

This is indeed odd and worthy of further study. When I look back with hindsight, I see two very manipulative personalities. Both wanted to use their association with me for selfish purposes. Both wanted something from me, and they relied on their tried and trued methods to get it. But alas, their manipulations did not succeed on me, resulting in anger, feelings of betrayal, and further outrageous attempts at manipulation, which also failed.

The final step is the ultimatum, "Do as I want or our friendship is over."

I will not be bought.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next