Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
President of a Texas Planned Parenthood arrested 

Post President of a Texas Planned Parenthood arrested
President of a Texas Planned Parenthood arrested for -
yes folks - indecent exposure.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

The president of a Texas Planned Parenthood was arrested on Monday for indecent exposure after an incident at a local baseball field.

Tony Ray Thorton, 56, was arrested after exposing himself to someone at Mackenzie Park in Lubbock, Texas.

He was taken to the Lubbock County Jail just before 3.30pm Monday and was not released until 11am the following day after paying a $750 bond.

Following his release, he stepped down as president and CEO of the woman's' health facility.

'I deeply regret creating a situation in my personal life that potentially creates a distraction from these goals, and I apologize to the people in the Lubbock community for the incident,' he said in his statement.

Little is known about the specifics of the incident, but the police report lists the victim as a 43-year-old man whose name has been withheld.

According to state law, a victim involved in an instance of indecent exposure is anyone who was present and offended by the exposure of ones' genitals.

'I will work with my attorney through the appropriate court process to correct any misinformation and take responsibility for errors,' Thorton said in his statement,

He has worked at Planned Parenthood for more than nine years prior to his sudden departure, and he announced that Tara Haskell would be the interim CEO.

'I am grateful to Tara for her leadership and to all women’s health supporters who continue to focus on the urgent need to ensure that women, men and teens in Lubbock have access to high-quality essential health care,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1pHqUGUop

Last edited by loveandgratitude on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Post Re: President of a Texas Planned Parenthood arrested
I remember when the head of Child Protective Services got hauled out for some form of pedohebephile.

And you know what? It wont matter how many scumbags get caught at the top of the pyramid, as it will never be enough Proof that psychopathy Serves positions of Power.

Stupendous...

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]