Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Israelis Murder Palestinian Child On Way To School 

Post Israelis Murder Palestinian Child On Way To School
The Child Who Was Murdered By Lunatic IDF Before Arriving At School

With deep pain and bitterness she asked, while her tears were falling on her cheeks like rain. She was carrying the remains of a school bag and some books in her hands. She asked: “Will the israeli killers of my little child, a piece from my heart and my liver find their way to justice, or they will survive their crime unpunished, as usual? I hope that they will be tried, or does the justice, which the international community is talking about so effusively, ONLY apply in Libya and Sudan but when the Israeli occupation murders, it is outside of the reach of their justice?

These are the very simple and clear words of the mother of Ayyoub Useila, 12, who was murdered in Gaza by an Israeli-American missile on last Sunday 11 March 2012. His body was torn to small pieces that were difficult to collect because the explosion caused the pieces of his body to fly even over the trees. His cousin (another child) was injured seriously in the same criminal israeli attack.

http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2012/03/15/ ... -at-school
The bloodthirsty Israeli criminals were not able to differentiate between a “resistance member carrying a rocket” and a little boy carrying a school bag on his way to school. Simply said, Israel is pursuing a policy of premeditated murder and assassination against Palestinians. All the Palestinians children, women, elderly, and also the resistance, are targets of Israel.

During the past years the mother of little Ayyoub had already lost two of her children during different criminal israeli air-strikes. Each year she lost a child.

This is a disaster, a catastrophe, why they are targeting me? What I did to them? said Ayyoub’s the mother. “That morning, as usual, Ayyoub packed his bag and went to school carrying a piece of bread filled with potato in his hand. A few minutes after he went. I heard the “Zannaneh”, an Israeli Apache, firing a missile on the road which the students use when going to school. I ran to the street in search of my little son who just went out. He had been killed; he was the target of the Israeli missile. His bag flew dozens of meters and small pieces of his body were spread all around the place. The rests of his body were stuck in small pieces on the branches of trees and a piece of bread and the potato were scattered on the ground. He was murdered before he could eat his breakfast”.

The story of the mother of little Ayyoub in the Gaza Strip is the story of all mothers in Gaza, of all mothers whose children go to school in the morning but who have no guarantee that their children will return home in safety, walking on their own legs and in one piece. Some children in Gaza get murdered by missiles and others are injured with shrapnel and return to hospitals instead of home or going to school. Many others suffer pain, trauma and fears which last a life.

The mother of little Ayyoub received the body of her child in small pieces which were collected in a plastic bag. This was the third time that Ayyoub’s mother received the bodies of her children in pieces. During the funeral of her child, she insisted in putting to rest with him the piece of bread with potato and his books.

While israel continues its criminal career unhindered, many other mothers must fear that their children will not return home safe. And israel’s criminal career will continue until that time when it is given a sobering beat-down when it picks the wrong fight. That is the global experience with bullies, from schoolyards to neighborhoods to the middle east with israel: appeasement only encourages bullies, who are seldom smart enough to understand when they are spoken to in polite words. They only stop their antisocial and criminal behavior when they are given a memorable smack-down.

HERE IS A PHOTO OF THE BOY WHO JUST RECEIVED A MUCH WANTED BICYCLE

Attachment:
usaile.jpg
usaile.jpg [ 52.63 KiB | Viewed 3475 times ]

HERE THEY ARE PICKING UP THE PIECES OF THE BOY

Attachment:
ayoub.jpg
ayoub.jpg [ 63 KiB | Viewed 3475 times ]

Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:40 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Israelis Murder Palestinian Child On Way To School
There are war criminals in the White House, and in the Congress, and in the military, and in the corporations. These war criminals look at their predecessors, like George H. W. Bush and Henry Kissinger, and they see that crime clearly pays handsomely. But many of us are watching, powerless at the moment, but it will not always be that way.

We will not forget, and the criminals will be held accountable for the deaths they willingly caused.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 am

There are war criminals in the White House, and in the Congress, and in the military, and in the corporations. These war criminals look at their predecessors, like George H. W. Bush and Henry Kissinger, and they see that crime clearly pays handsomely. But many of us are watching, powerless at the moment, but it will not always be that way.

We will not forget, and the criminals will be held accountable for the deaths they willingly caused.

sure they will chico. this lancet medical journal study is nearly 6 years old and i wager you can add another 100k to the UNCOUNTED BY THE PENTAGON iraqi body count.

the criminals will be held accountable only after they meet there maker if there is such a thing and i hope so for there sake.......... cheney just got a brand new heart so might be a while for that douche. i dont like to wish ill on any one but in his case any one else hoping his body rejects that new good heart?????????? he trashed the first one god give him and that evil man gets to have a brand new one??????????? with how many on the wait list for HOW long................????

as for the occupied and murdered and maimed palestinian people and the US support of terrorist israhell pls L & G do not get me started...................... its pointless.

so this is what i do i don 't get mad any more. i boycott any products coming out of israhell so pls put your money where ur mouth is but do your homework because its all manufactured or produced on OCCUPIED LAND so eyes wide open and fight em where it MOST HURTS.

exercise yur power and fukk these putzes up the ol fashion way . econimicly..............................

take a page from the JVP which has '.........initiated and sustained the largest divestment campaign mounted in the United States for Palestinian human rights -– the growing movement to induce investment giant TIAA-CREF to divest of its holdings in companies that profit from the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem and its blockade of the Gaza Strip.'

the democratic process worked at this brooklyn coop. its ok tho... that store voted to continue to sell made in israhell however i have the personal freedom NOT to buy israeli hummus at that coop as i have had all along and that 's my choice and i didnt need to be a MEMBER or vote in that coop referendum to exercise my right not to spend my money on anything coming out of that terrorist state............

'Why this has anything to do with selling food I don't know... Mayor Michael Bloomberg declared. “Israel is a very important ally of America. We shouldn’t forget that.” what a putz. as IF he doesn 't get it..................

'we spoke with board member Bill Penner, who had been a voice of calm throughout the evening. “I was trying to remain as neutral as possible,” he told us. “I think that at the end of the meeting, a lot of people were relieved to know that the co-op could work it out.”

this guy reminds me of you mister chico.................

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 am
Site Admin

wassupdoc wrote:
do not get me started...... its pointless. so this is what i do i don't get mad any more. i boycott

You see? We are paying attention, we are not forgetting, and we are not powerless.

The Nazi mindset is alive and well in the positions of power and control in Israel, the United States, England, and many other countries.

We have met the enemy, and they are sociopaths.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:56 pm
Site Admin

Here it is, two years later, and Israel has upped the ante. Everyone in Palestine is now targeted for murder. The sociopaths leading Israel are showing their true colors. They are war criminals. They are peace criminals. They are nothing but criminals.

Israel is an abomination, a country that never should have been. England never had the right to give away Palestinian land with the Balfour Declaration of 1917. But there again, it was the sociopaths leading England that did it. It's always the sociopaths.

The sociopaths leading the United States support the actions of the sociopaths leading Israel. They give them lots of money, regularly, no questions asked. You see, among organized sociopaths, there is no duty to country, or to the rest of humanity. It's a private club, and the only duty is to the club, meaning to themselves and their fellow sociopaths.

Quote:
Israel must be dissolved.

This entire scenario in Gaza is just a re-run of the Israeli war against Lebanon, in which Israel lost big-time back in 2006 against Hezbollah. Nothing has changed within Israel, which is why this is happening now. Unless Israel is taken down now and totally disarmed, this will never stop and the world will become totally lawless everywhere; instead of just wherever Israel and USI choose to plant their global demands for full-spectrum dominance with extreme prejudice for all the world to see… -- source

Allowing the sociopaths to form their own private nation in the form of Israel was a huge mistake. Of course, allowing the sociopaths to gain control of the United States was an even bigger mistake. And the biggest mistake of all was allowing sociopaths to remain unidentified and consequently infiltrate all important positions of power and control in the world.

The world stands by and does nothing about the criminal atrocities occurring in Palestine because the world no longer has any power. All power has been invested in our institutions of government, and sociopaths dominate the positions of power and control in those institutions. Sociopaths control the world.

The tail wags the dog now.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The political state of Israel must be driven from all the lands of the earth, along with all of their co-conspirators that have tried so hard to steal the planet for Zionism and for their pro-active political-piracy in every country where there is an Israeli Embassy. ­ Israel needs to feel the full weight of the world they have so barbarically tried to murder. -- source

It's not so much the people of Israel who are at fault, any more than the average American is responsible for the criminals that run the United States. It is the organized sociopaths who are responsible, along with all of their deliberate co-conspirators. It is sociopaths who must be driven from all the positions of power and control on the Earth. That would solve the problem of Israel, and the problem of the United States, and the problem of China, and the problem of Russia, and the problem of every other nation that is causing problems inside or outside of its borders. The problems always lead back to sociopaths. The needs of the many only outweigh the needs of the one when there is empathy. And because sociopaths lack empathy, they can only focus on their own selfish needs. They will gladly sacrifice the needs of the many for their own selfish needs, and to the many, this is a very big problem.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:24 pm
Site Admin

Richard Sauder tells it like it is.

Quote:
I was raised to esteem and honor Israel and the Judeo-Christian tradition. But now that I see how vicious, barbaric, brutal and psychopathic so-called Judeo-morality can be, I have lost all respect for Israel, and for the many Jews and so-called "Christians" who support Israel.

What we are seeing is indescribable wickedness on display. Overt evil bubbling up from the depths of hell. Israel is an abomination among the nations.

There is a photo that is out and about on the Internet, of a young Palestinian girl who has literally had her brains blown out by the Zio-Nazi assault on Gaza. Her disconsolate, despairing father has brought her limp, lifeless body to a hospital, but there is no hope for his daughter -- the back of her skull has been blown out and where her brain should be there is a bloody, gaping cavity. Time has run out for that little girl, courtesy of the evil of the Jewish State. -- source

That little girl's murder is the consequence of human evil. The sociopaths behind this evil care nothing for the victims of their selfish decisions designed to augment their power and control over the world. They only care about winning the game they are playing, and they consider us expendable pawns in that game.

The truth can be revolting, sickening, horrifying, and very ugly. But you have to see it. You have to. If you don't, you are spared the disturbing emotions, but you will consequently take no action to oppose the evil that is just down the street and will eventually come your way. It will come your way, because the sociopaths don't care about you. They want you exterminated. You are a threat to them because you have empathy. Unlike sociopaths, you care about others. You have the emotions that could stir you into open revolt against the evil deeds of the ruling sociopaths. That is their biggest fear. They aim to remove that fear by removing you. And if you are a casualty of their latest undeclared war, psychological-operation, economic collapse, false-flag terrorist attack, designer pandemic, GM food, chemically treated water, or chemtrailed air, well that's the whole idea. You will be a casualty, just like one insignificant, innocent little girl in Palestine. Who gives a care about her? Only non-sociopaths, and they are on the list to join her.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]