Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
SATAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING (UNIVERSE) 

Post SATAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING (UNIVERSE)
Benjamin Fulford 3-13-12…”It is time to storm the Bastille, vive la revolution”… “Satan has left the Building (Universe)”

[UPDATED 3-12-12 0908 HST: I received this comment from a well-respected (by me) reader currently remaining anonymous (by me), with which I am in complete agreement. "In my opinion, Benjamin Fulford has again chosen to communicate with the warring parties thru his directive to us. So disregard his duplicitous statements of possible disruptive actions in the first paragraph [of Ben's report below; and I believe this applies to selected statements in several paragraphs]. They won’t happen!”]

This is a rather extensive list of “great” news occurring and/or about to occur on the planet. Ben describes a three-pronged effort to liberate humanity from the cabal-installed energy grid, ending hunger and poverty, and a secret third prong effort to start a bottom up revolution. All I can say is that it is highly unlikely that any type of nuclear attempts “to sink the La Palma rock formation” and cause a tsunami to hit the East Coast US and Europe would be permitted by the Galactics.

However, I do suggest that you read on.

“The financial war that has been raging intensively at least since 2001 may be finally ending. This week a three pronged effort to convince the Luciferian banking cabal to surrender is being carried out. In one prong, the Chinese government has announced it will start the mass installation of wind and solar power devices on rooftops world-wide in order to free humanity from the cabal controlled energy grid. In another prong, the cabal controlled central banks will be asked to make good on broken promises by redeeming financial instruments backed by gold stolen from holocaust victims during World War 3. The third prong is still being kept secret but essentially it is a promise to start a bottom-up revolution in cabal controlled countries like Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the US unless these countries stop their ceaseless war-mongering.”

Highlights

The financial war that has been raging intensively at least since 2001 may be finally ending.

This week a three pronged effort to convince the Luciferian banking cabal to surrender is being carried out.

…mass installation of wind and solar power devices… world-wide… cabal controlled central banks will be asked to make good on broken promises by redeeming financial instruments…
The third prong… still… kept secret… a promise to start a bottom-up revolution in… countries like Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the US unless these countries stop their ceaseless war-mongering.

The arrest of Bill Gates, the announcement in an Italian paper that the pope will resign on April 15th, and the presence of a US marshal accompanying cabal operatives like Timothy Geithner are all signs that very little, if any, opposition remains.

…a revolutionary roof-top wind turbine and solar panel combination will be distributed with no initial down-payment necessary… Other “free energy” technologies… may be used… Toyota has… begun… producing cars, now on the market, that get over 100 kilometers to per liter or over 300 miles per gallon.

…the banking cabal will be asked to make… a $15 trillion donation for the purposes of ending war, ending poverty, stopping environmental destruction and freeing humanity from drudgery, poverty and disease.

There will be an announcement, aired live on March 13th on the internet, by the hacker group anonymous, the gnostic Illuminati faction and the White Dragon Society. If this announcement is not heeded, there will be revolution

…Western embassies in Tokyo will all be shutting down on March 20th…

…The Chinese and Japanese military have finalized preparations to sink the La Palma rock formation into the ocean and cause a 100 meter tsunami to hit the US East coast and Southern Europe in retaliation for the planned attack on Tokyo.

…an informant has provided this writer with more details on how the banking cabal has manipulated the Japanese political system.

The first anniversary of the March 11, 2011 tsunami and nuclear terror attacks has come and the Japanese corporate media provided extensive coverage while carefully avoiding saying it was a natural disaster.

They need to understand that Satan has already left this universe. Humanity will finally be set free.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... -universe/

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am

Post Re: SATAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING (UNIVERSE)
The "Kony 2012" movie/video.
http://www.kony2012.com/

Is this an open admission of the Illuminati's DEFEAT

This guy anaylsis the movie and illuminti messge to humanity.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:01 am
Interesting. Seems like a good story to keep an eye on. He certainly has a positive attitude which counts for a lot in these apparently negative times........

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 am
Quote:
They need to understand that Satan has already left this universe. Humanity will finally be set free

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: LMAO

Haven't you guys been listening?
For those who believe in a Satan, he is scheduled to be unleashed in another year or so to do whatever he pleases with humanity. He will appear as the MR. AQUARIUS until we realize what his real intentions are.
''And he does great signs, that he should even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives them that dwell on the earth by reason of the signs which it was given him to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast who hath the stroke of the sword and lived.''

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm
Site Admin

Personally, I think we are wasting our time believing in comic book heroes and villains like God, Satan, Elohim, and all manner of other imaginary creatures. Evil on this planet comes from real people with warped psychological profiles. Fulford knows this. What we have in front of us is a human problem. It's up to humans to correct it.

That means us.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Personally, I think we are wasting our time believing in comic book heroes and villains like God, Satan, Elohim, and all manner of other imaginary creatures. Evil on this planet comes from real people with warped psychological profiles. Fulford knows this. What we have in front of us is a human problem. It's up to humans to correct it.

That means us.

Well, that really simplifies things a lot. Ok, so all we have to do is overthrow all the evil people on this planet. I have only one problem with that... NOT ENOUGH AMO. :shock:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
I have only one problem with that... NOT ENOUGH AMO. :shock:

Guns aren't the ultimate answer. The problem has to be solved in a WIN-WIN manner where no one's survival is at risk. Otherwise, we just repeat our endless history of war and conflict.

In other words, the sociopaths must be deposed from positions of power and control, but not deposed from a good life that all humans should be able to enjoy.

The problem is that sociopaths, lacking empathy, don't understand equality. They see everything as a game to be won, meaning they are driven to dominate others.

So, how can we accommodate human beings that are driven to dominate others?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 pm
We must find a way of using their 'strengths' in a positive way. Perhaps we could put them all on a remote island somewhere and let them 'evolve' into their ultimate form. We could have camera's watching their every move (they like things like that don't they?) so that normal people can watch them once in a while to remind ourselves where we could have been.
It would be like a Human Zoo I suppose, they seem to like that sort of thing too :lol:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Look around you Dukes...we are in the human zoo... :shock:

It is us.. ;)

Warm wishes..
Lee

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 pm

This "survival of the fittest" brainwashing over the last 50 years or so needs to be challenged and transmuted.

(You see this ridiculous brainwashing going in day in and day out on Fox News).

(This is how they control people.....all stems from "the chosen people" malarky of the old testament").

I don't think it is wise to try and find solutions in beliefs and systems that were created under a completely diffferent level of consciousness. We have outgrown them and are moving on to find new systems that resonate with our current level.

Last edited by Canzirka on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next