Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The coming USA holocausts 
Post Re: The coming USA holocausts
truthunter wrote:
Millions will soon die and this world will be burnt up. That is REALITY.

Not yet, it isn't. It's important to realize that the future is not written, and thus it is not reality.

OK, Millions will NOT soon die and this world will NOT be burnt up. THAT IS REALITY

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
OK, Millions will NOT soon die and this world will NOT be burnt up. THAT IS REALITY

No, that too is a prediction of future events that haven't happened yet, so it is not reality either. Nobody knows the future with any certainty, though some people think they do. I needn't remind you how many times we both thought certain events were being set up and would likely happen, and they didn't. Some things are set up and they do happen (like 9/11, though I suspect it didn't happen exactly as planned). So you shouldn't keep insisting that it's either A or B when there's a whole alphabet of possibilities that can be arranged to create any story imaginable. Without complete information, we don't know what is going to happen. We can only make educated guesses using loosely estimated probabilities.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 am

Fortunately for us nothing is set in stone.

"It's still not set in stone. It's been an ongoing process, and it will be ongoing."

~ Paul Johnson

Nothing is set in stone...until your name is.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 am
Quote:
No, that too is a prediction of future events that haven't happened yet, so it is not reality either.

We all agree that is is wise to hope for the best but be prepared for the worse. You can't prepare for the worse if you don't ''vision'' it, so it seems there is a value....maybe a GREAT value in considering the worst instead of pretending everything will be peaches and roses. Am I CORRECT? 8-)

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
so it seems there is a value....maybe a GREAT value in considering the worst instead of pretending everything will be peaches and roses. Am I CORRECT? 8-)

I would say there is value in preparing for events that have a high estimated probability of occurring. Neither the "worst" nor "peaches and roses" is one of those things. The continued devaluation of the dollar, conflict in the Middle East, and more deception and manipulation coming from the federal government is.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2