Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Interview of RT on the Russian Elections - 05March2012 

Post Interview of RT on the Russian Elections - 05March2012
GOOD OLD PUTIN -
NEVER SAY DIE.

I cannot work out Putin. I used to call him ONCE A THUG, ALWAYS A THUG PUTIN, now Putin has turned into a church boy. Hmmmmm. Is he really standing up to the Zionists/Jewish elite in Russia and the world or is he their toy boy. I want so much to cheer Putin on.

I do like his statesman quality to stand up and look them in the eye and watch them quiver. Obama will not look him in the eye. Lets hope someone is willing to stand up to the demons.

IT WAS THIS VIDEO THAT WON ME OVER.......PUTIN YOU SLY DOG

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

Post Re: Interview of RT on the Russian Elections - 05March2012
Putin Wins
By Stephen Lendman
3-6-12

Pre-election polls predicted around a 60% majority. Final results show Putin won 63.6% of the vote. He got a clear third term mandate. In 2004, he won 71%.

Five candidates contended:

United Russia's Vladimir Putin

The Communist Party's Gennady Zyuganov

The Liberal Democratic Party's Vladimir Zhirinovsky

Just Russia's Sergey Mironov

Independent candidate Mikhail Prokhorov (billionaire/Russia's third richest man)

With nearly all votes counted, official results were as follows:

Putin: 63.6%

Zyuganov: 17.2%

Prokhorov: 7.9%

Zhirinovsky: 6.2%

Mironov: 3.9%

Turnout was 63.3%. It exceeded December's parliamentary elections.

Opponents allege fraud. So do major media scoundrels. At issue isn't who won or lost. Nor is it about a fair or fraudulent process. America's electoral system is hopelessly corrupted and broken, yet media giants praise it.

They also cheerlead America's imperial agenda. As a result, they reject Putin's opposition along with China, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, perhaps Brazil and India, and others fed up with what harms their interests.

Putin's especially outspoken. He accused America of living beyond its means "like a parasite" harming the global economy. He also called dollar dominance a threat to financial markets. If America's in "systemic malfunction" it affects everyone, he added.

In 2003, he denounced Washington's Iraq war, saying:

"The use of force abroad, according to existing international laws, can only be sanctioned by the United Nations. This is the international law. Everything that is done without the UN Security Council's sanction cannot be recognised as fair or justified."

"I am being as restrained as I can be when I choose these words," he added. "There were no international terrorists under Hussein," nor WMDs.

To read more - http://www.rense.com/general95/putinwins.html

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]