Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Gordon Duff - Veterans Today - Mar 1 Intel Dump 

Post Gordon Duff - Veterans Today - Mar 1 Intel Dump
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/01/weekly-intel-dump-march-1-2012/

Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:52 am

Post Re: Gordon Duff - Veterans Today - Mar 1 Intel Dump
Here is today's post from a great blogger Gratitude + Love introduced me to on this (fabulous) forum.
This guy is worth bookmarking and keeping daily tabs on.

http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/politicians-for-sale-now-world-history-and-geography-for-sale/

Politicians For Sale. Now World History And Geography For Sale

Posted on March 2, 2012 by horse237

Bibi Netanyahu was recently in Switzerland and told the German magazine Die Zeit that Lebanon is no longer on his map. What next? Will Beirut be placed on the Bible Land Tours list of ancient Israeli cities for American Fundamentalists to visit on their Holy Land tours? This is the latest in a series of affronts to our intellectual integrity.

The Presidential debates were too difficult for me to watch. All but one candidate was willing to rewrite the National Intelligence Estimate issued by America’s 16 intelligence agencies to declare Iran has a nuclear weapons program. This is in an effort to force the US to go to war yet again for Israel. Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya were not enough. Next we must invade Syria and Iran but that means we also have to invade Lebanon (Hezbollah) and Pakistan. I wish Netanyahu would stop changing the maps of the world.

Sheldon Adelson has given 11 million dollars to the candidacy of New Gingrich because he was willing to declare the Palestinians were never a people and in fact were invented after 1948. Those of us who remember history prior to the rise of modern Zionism remember reading of Syria-Palestina.

In fact if the Palestinians do not exist, then neither do the Jews. Israel Finkelstein, a professor of archaeology, wrote the Bible Unearthed. He said the Jews were originally Canaanites. Dr Finkelstein also said the ancient Jews were never slaves in Egypt. And the events of the Passover and the Exodus never happened. And there was no Temple of Solomon as there were only 1,600 people living in Jerusalem at the time of David who was no king. But all of that history has been written out of the modern narrative.

Sheldon Adelson has created a Super PAC through which he intends to funnel a hundred million dollars in campaign contributions. The US Supreme Court has somehow ruled this to be constitutional. I would like to have a chance to vote on an Amendment saying that the entire Supreme Court and all federal judges have to resign immediately. But that would be impractical. There is a far better alternative.

What we really need is for someone of stature to come forward and say on live national TV, “911 was an Inside Job. And Israel did it.” Probably that would have to come in stages. 911 was an Inside Job might have to precede the logical conclusion that Israel did 911 by a couple of weeks.

That single act of integrity would be the end of Zionists rewriting history, geography and our intelligence reports. Until we find one person of stature and integrity to come forward and admit the truth we will be living a lie. I don’t know how much more the world can take of these Israeli lies and wars.

I always lay the ground work for discussing 911 by saying something about the bankers stealing more than 30 trillion dollars of our money. Then I start with WTC 7 which was a 47 story building that was never hit by a plane but just sort of collapsed for no apparent reason in 6.5 seconds.

I therefore recommend you start with this:

(Please use above link to access rest of info)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 am

Post Re: Gordon Duff - Veterans Today - Mar 1 Intel Dump
Thanks....

Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]