Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Massive Sun Spot 

Post Massive Sun Spot
A massive double-barrelled sunspot that has doubled in size in the past few days could now send a series of solar flares towards Earth.

Though the severity of the disruption is yet unknown, some scientists are predicting the spot could send off medium-scale solar flares.

These could cause radio blackouts and disruptions in the Earth’s polar regions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z1mLG8eicg

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:25 am
Post Re: Massive Sun Spot
loveandgratitude wrote:
A massive double-barrelled sunspot that has doubled in size in the past few days could now send a series of solar flares towards Earth.

These could cause radio blackouts and disruptions in the Earth’s polar regions.

It seems that such "flares" are increasing. Perhaps that is why the Mayan calender ended at the end of this year. What I see is that our concern isn't the sun, but what we will do without what we have become dependent on. No matter if we are without electricity and communications from sun flares reaching the earth and destroying satellites and power sources, or bombs or whatever, the process of controlling the rampant masses is always the greatest concern.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm

The solar flares may well be our friend and helper.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Humans

Exactly what is a solar flare and how does it affect us?

A solar flare is a magnetic storm on the Sun which appears to be a very bright spot and a gaseous surface eruption such as in the above photograph. Solar flares release huge amounts of high-energy particles and gases that are tremendously hot. They are ejected thousands of miles from the surface of the Sun.

According to Mitch Battros – Earth Changes Media, “One of the best known prophecies/predictions of our Mayan elders is the message of a changing paradigm of our era. In the words of the Maya, it is said that we are now in a time of “change and conflict”. The change is coming from the ‘outside” in the way of weather, natural phenomena, celestial disturbance (sun flares) and manmade self-inflicted trauma. The conflict comes from the ‘inside’ in the way of personal challenge, grief, bewilderment, depression, anxiety, and fear. It is said we are “at the cross roads”. A time of choosing a new path, deciding on a new self and community direction, venturing into the unknown, finding our true identity of being. Others will choose to stay on the same road, stay with the familiar, and place great effort to maintain “predictability.”

There appears to be a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect especially after an "M" class solar flare. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather through the Magnetic Field on Earth, and also through the magnetic fields around humans.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wind storms appear to happen after strong solar activity on the sun.

Geomagnetic Activity on the Sun Influences our Thoughts

I have noticed in my own research that solar activity is known to influence human consciousness. Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), along with human behaviour and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, feel nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches. Do you have any of the above lately? I am hearing from people in Canada, the U.S., South America, Japan, Greece, Malta, Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Australia etc. that all report the symptoms that I address after an episode of high solar flare activity. I have also experienced these symptoms myself as have many of my clients. Scientists don't seem to be addressing this, but we all know it is real as we are experiencing it first hand.

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency.... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don’t really realize why.

TO READ MORE OF THIS INTERESTING ARTICLE -

http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_rec ... fecting_us

pp - from UP member CAZ

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am
Site Admin

If I blame it on a solar flare, will anyone believe me?

And would that even matter if no one believed me?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 am
If I blame it on a solar flare, will anyone believe me?

And would that even matter if no one believed me?

I would believe you Chico. :)

I think I better do some more work on that place which is impervious to major flares, cause it sure looks like we may be in for it.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]