Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
My kind of writer! 

Post My kind of writer!
This establishment which my aunt belongs to :giggle: has a history, and in a bit of collective schadenfraud Gotham City was treated to a doosy! this blog writer wrote this up in a manner near and dear to my own heart. He also got credit for breaking the story :!: Are people really suprised at the lack of class displayed by New York's Wall Street clowns? apparently :| Enjoy

http://wallstreetjackass.typepad.com/ra ... ight-.html

paste the link into your browser, get the popcorn and don't forget the comments, there are some good ones....and for any of you Yalie Hooligans, put em up! :giggle:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:18 am

Post Re: My kind of writer!
............................ removed by author.

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Post Re: My kind of writer!
dsimon3387 wrote:
This establishment which my aunt belongs to :giggle: has a history, and in a bit of collective schadenfraud Gotham City was treated to a doosy! this blog writer wrote this up in a manner near and dear to my own heart. He also got credit for breaking the story :!: Are people really suprised at the lack of class displayed by New York's Wall Street clowns? apparently :| Enjoy

http://wallstreetjackass.typepad.com/ra ... ight-.html

paste the link into your browser, get the popcorn and don't forget the comments, there are some good ones....and for any of you Yalie Hooligans, put em up! :giggle:

Sounds like some of the "establishments" I worked in back in the day. I met one of my former boyfriends, a bouncer, in one of them and I have to admit, his brawn came in handy once or twice in my life. His brawn and lack of brain, integrity and discernment also didn't come in handy once or twice in his life. I wonder sometimes if he's still alive somewhere but am not interested enough to try to track him down. Not opening that can of worms again for anything including mild curiosity.

Funny story though, I'm going back in to read the comments. Comments are sometimes the best parts of some of the blogs I read. Speaking of blogs: how is yours doing?

Sincerely,

Mouse

I have two bits I want to write up mouse.... One is real estate related the other is in general. It shall be done by the sun setting on Monday. Or Ill eat Jim Ryan's Hat! I have all these old computer components lyin around I was thinking of askin ole Omni if he was inerested in openin up a dating service for wayward computers....this ole hard drive here has a mad crush on bender...and a few CPU's think Omni is a darling! :giggle:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]