Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Don't laugh..! 

Post Re: Don't laugh..!
This one's for Spook. :giggle:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:25 pm

This one's for "GW" and for Billy Connolly and Northern Boy and Andy and Dsimon and Mike Fazio everyone else who just gets mad as hell sometimes and could give a FUCK what anyone thinks they just spit it out: keep it rolling United People.

Ya know ya wanna.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

You just might have to listen to this one twice just to make sure you get it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvHOXiP9O_Y

Have a great weekend.

Best regards.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:01 am

This is one of my faves, it makes me laugh EVERY time....best telemarketing prank ever... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MA-juXREmI

Lily

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 am

This is one of my faves, it makes me laugh EVERY time....best telemarketing prank ever... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MA-juXREmI

Lily

:lol: :lol:

some of these pranks are too much check out my two favs the jerky boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLZNqV0F ... detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVfELSP ... uPfDyy9S-D

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 am

these guys are also very clever...they take a movie set of dialogue and on several occasions, well.....this one? I pissed myself, this is hillarious, apparently when the black guy learned he was pranked he was a good sport. The tape is pechis voice from goodfellas. they play the same parts over again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVfELSP ... uPfDyy9S-D

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:36 am

Hilarious dsimon, absolutely hilarious, :lol: I love the accent...
Lily

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 am

Yeah the accent kind of makes it Lil...Heres something I have noticed over the years, the UK and Australia have incredible colorful language, with great words that are super descriptive. Terrence Stamp in "The Limey" as a Cockney burgler, etc.... In this country, the US people don't use the language as descripively, though we have a lot of Yiddish, Sicilian and...my Cajun wife's people....French! But what we do have are accents. I can actually tell you what borough a person comes from in new york city from their accent.

The New York Accent is classic, and Pesci has a Brooklyn NY accent. My cousins all had queens ny acents which are softer. I have a bit of a ny accent to this day, though I was raised in the city proper (propa) where we don't have strong accents.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:41 pm

dsimon3387 wrote:
Yeah the accent kind of makes it Lil...Heres something I have noticed over the years, the UK and Australia have incredible colorful language, with great words that are super descriptive. Terrence Stamp in "The Limey" as a Cockney burgler, etc.... In this country, the US people don't use the language as descripively, though we have a lot of Yiddish, Sicilian and...my Cajun wife's people....French! But what we do have are accents. I can actually tell you what borough a person comes from in new york city from their accent.

The New York Accent is classic, and Pesci has a Brooklyn NY accent. My cousins all had queens ny acents which are softer. I have a bit of a ny accent to this day, though I was raised in the city proper (propa) where we don't have strong accents.

Okay Mr. Smarty Pants, where is Michael Fazio from?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:51 pm

dsimon3387 wrote:

Okay Mr. Smarty Pants, where is Michael Fazio from?

Probably Long Island Nassua /county? am I close?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next