Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Post Re: Funny t.v. moments...

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Kramer is batman :!: :giggle: :giggle:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Site Admin

Would you like a dose of subtle propaganda with your humor? TV is perfect for this, and that is its primary purpose in the eyes of the ruling sociopaths. Of course, normal people do not see TV in this manner, which certainly makes TV an ideal instrument for "programming" the population.

I just watched the clip above about playing chess. Sociopaths, if they lose the "game" they are playing, will often destroy the playing field in anger. The subtle propaganda message of this TV clip is that such behavior should be considered acceptable, even normal, and we should tolerate it. In other words, we should tolerate the typical behavior of sociopaths, and even find it "cute" or humorous, something we should not be afraid to emulate. This is part of the sociopath agenda to mold us in their likeness, to make their psychology normal and ours abnormal.

The "normal" values I was raised with taught me that wiping the table of the chess pieces if I lost the game is extremely poor behavior that should not be emulated. Proper behavior is to congratulate your opponent for having played well. This proper behavior is derived from having empathy, for placing yourself in your opponent's shoes and imagining how you would like to be treated upon winning the game. Sociopaths lack empathy, which is why they do not naturally behave in a similar manner. They certainly can emulate proper behavior, and often do, in order to blend in and avoid exposing their deviant psychology. This is why the "best" sociopaths can so easily operate among us undetected. This is why we normal people typically don't see them.

Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]