Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
My name is Borden 

Post My name is Borden
A funny post by Borden at Avalon; He's taking the micky regarding a poster by the name of Pila that came to Avalon to offer guidance and was sent packing....but it could be about many others that try the same thing.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40840-My-name-is-Borden

Hello, I am here to egotistically pronounce my presence as a purveyor of spiritual wisdom.

I have a mission to give some money to a sweet shop, and I will say little more about this other than to vaguely suggest that it comes from God and you'd better not doubt it. Anyone who doubts me will get visions of ill fortune. Be warned.

I will post utter waffle in the name of gratifying my ego, and will positively bubble with joy when I attract the hopelessly witless who suddenly treat me with abject awe because I have written an introductory post that says very little other than that I know stuff.

I will be happy to engage in petty arguments, and will leave my love and light by the door when I do so. My spiritual wisdom does not extend to magnanimity.

Furthermore, I will post dire prognostications and even pictures of a world figure who I know to be very old and in poor health. I will do this claiming that I have had a vision of his imminent death. I have checked with book-makers, and I feel this to be a fair bet.

Lastly, I will insult a woman who suffered personal tragedy, and I will post a private message here on the forum. I will publicly prove what a nasty little twit I am, and hope that the attention this garners will in some way gratify me further.

Oops.

(Okay, that channel session is over, thank you for your kind donations ... I'm back. OPEN YOUR EYES. It disgraces this forum to see such people garner so much attention. I felt physically sick to see people treat this person with adoration and respect. He merely stated ridiculous things about himself ... and you all ran and followed him. For shame.)

Borden

(By the way, if you all send me a buck we can get rid of the Illuminati, okay?)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 am
Post Re: My name is Borden
(By the way, if you all send me a buck we can get rid of the Illuminati, okay?)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:49 am

Post Re: My name is Borden
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most gurus seem to have a money problem.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]